They'll Kill Me

Normal POV

"No. I am 2000% sure that I will die at the hands of your brothers." Wally exclaimed, staring down the door that led out of Dick's room.

Dick just rolled his eyes and grabbed Wally's hand with his own. "Don't worry. I won't let them."

"Are you sure your ready to tell them?"

The avian sighed, of course he wasn't ready! How do you tell your older siblings that you are not only gay, but are dating the speedster they seem to dislike the most?

But he'd do it anyway. They deserved to know, and he didn't want it to be a secret anymore. "Let's do this." Dick smiled, opening the door and walking out, still holding Wally's hand.

"Should we tell them all at once? Or one at a time? We could call them all down here, maybeevenjustfindthem–"

"Wally." Dick cut the speedster short. Wally stopped and heard shouting coming from the study, three loud, distinct voices.

Dick started walking towards the room, practically dragging Wally along. The ebony haired boy threw the doors open dramatically and strolled in with a forced sense of confidence.

The shouting stopped and the three older Batboys all looked towards Dick.

"Dick . . . Why are you holding Wally's hand?" Jason asked slowly.

Dick swallowed dryly, his confidence depleting, "H-He's, uh, he's my boyfriend."

The youngest Wayne looked anywhere but his brother's eyes, but what he did see surprised him.

Jason was . . . smirking. Damian was grumbling under his breathe as he pulled a twenty out and slapped it into Jason's waiting hand. Tim was just flashing a knowing smile. But no one seemed angry, or displeased, or disappointed.

"We're you guys getting on whether or not I was gay?"

"No," Tim said, "Were were betting on whether or not you'd end up with Wally. Damian was hoping you'd chose literally anyone else, but I knew."

Dick sent them an unamused look, "You all are the worst." He turned towards Wally, "I'll be back." 

Everyone in the room watched Dick leave, and when the door shut behind him, Dick's older siblings were standing in front of Wally in an instant. Glaring at the speedster with a rage only the Bats could muster.

Wally gulped, "I'm dead, aren't I?"

"If you hurt him you'll experience far worse." Damian said coldly, Jason and Tim nodded.

Wally somehow stood his ground, "I would never. I love Dick and only want the best for him."

The three looked at each other, having a mental conversation. Then nodded again. "Ok," Tim said.

"We will be keeping the on you, though. Remember that." Jason added.

Wally lost all of his courage and nodded frantically. "P-Promise!"

Dick finally came back into the room, Wally ran over to him. Dick glared at his siblings, "Thank you for not flipping out, but please don't terrify or kill my boyfriend."

The others sighed and left with a quiet "Fine."

Dick grabbed Wally's hand again, "See everything went well!" Wally just laughed nervously, 'Cause now he knew that the Batboys would always be watching him. But he wouldn't hurt Dick, so he didn't have to worry.