Countdown to 100!

"Watching a horror movie by yourself isn't as fun as I thought." Dick mumbled, lazily laying on his couch with a laptop in front of him. 

"Y'know if I wasn't out here I'd be there."  Wally said from the face-time call. He was out on a mission with the Flash and it was taking longer than expected.

"Yeah I know." Dick sighed, "This was supposed to be a cool night though." If he could go out on patrol this night could be a lot more fun. But stupid not even that bad head trauma, kept him house ridden. And if literally anyone was available, this could be cool. 

But everyone was too busy (or unwilling) to come over and watch a horror movie. Dick only wanted to watch one because it was Friday the 13th and he thought it was the perfect time to start getting ready for the scary holiday, apparently no one else felt the same. Dick argued that it was the perfect time to start getting ready for Halloween even though it was September. 

Today was not only Friday the 13th, but there was a full moon tonight. Obviously a sign that the spooky season was beginning. 

Everyone else was getting ready for Christmas. 

Those losers. 

Some noise could be heard from Wally's end of the call which drew Dick out of his thoughts. Wally looked away from the screen for a second, "I gotta go, somethings happening outside." 

"Alright, see you later?" 

"Definitely!" Wally smiled before ending the call. Dick sighed again setting his phone down and clicking a few things on his computer screen. 

"This looks crappy." Dick said as he clicked on some B-rate looking horror movie. It was probably about how some killer got into a person's house and every horror-cliche happened in the span of an hour and thirty minutes. 

What a fun way to spend the night. 

Dick grabbed the bowl of popcorn that was seated on the coffee table and put it in front of himself. He started the movie, 'oohing' as some cheesy scary music came from the laptop. 

'Beware all who watch this film . . .'  

"I'm shaking." Dick said, fake shaking a little. 

'Those who watch get more sucked in then they thought they would be . . .'

"Doubt it." 

'Survive the hour . . .' Dick scoffed again when a laugh (that sounded just like the laugh in Micheal Jackson's 'Thriller') was made and the screen went completely dark. 

Dick rested his head in his hands, "Terrified." He watched the screen, waiting for the movie to start. But the screen just stayed dark. Dick raised an eyebrow at the screen worried something was wrong with his laptop or the site. 

"We warned you." A voice said. Dick whipped around, looking all around his living room for where the voice came from. He went to reach for a batarang he always kept one his person just in case, but that plan failed as his hand swiped at empty air. 

More like his hand became empty air. 

He brought where his hand should be up to his face, starting to actually shake when he saw his flesh and bone blow away like sand. 

His other hand was doing the same and whatever it was was slowly moving down to his arms, spreading across his body like fire. The dust of his body floated towards the computer screen.

"What the-" 

His head was gone before he even the words out.