Can't Hide it

HELLO MY FABULOUS READERS! THIS WAS A REQUEST FROM MY FRIEND HuntressOfApollo

IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THE REQUEST WAS YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO READ AND FIND OUT!

\/\/\/\/\/\/

Normal POV

Damian Wayne woke up in his bed, a headache worse then death pounding down on him. He felt nauseous and had a fever. His immune system was fighting hard, but wasn't doing a very good job. In simple terms, he was sick.

Damian pushed his comforters off of him and let out a soft groan. He slowly sat up and the world went topsey turvey. Yah, definitely sick.

Despite the way his stomach twisted and turned in disagreement, Damian stood up. If his Dick saw him like this he'd baby him like there was no tomorrow.

So he stood up, using the wall for support. Then walked into the bathroom to attempt to make himself look presentable. His eyes were red, puffy, and crusty. His skin a pasty white besides the feverish blush on his cheeks. And the dark circles under his eyes were just as bad.

Damian brushed his teeth, gagging when he brushed his tongue, and washed his face. He still looked bad, just not horribly awful. (Me in the morning XD)

The boy sighed, hiding this sickness was going to be hard. But, under no circumstance, was he going the babied back to health by his big brother. So he attempted to stand up straight and push down the urge to barf up his intestines. Which only resulted in the world spinning again. This was gonna be a long day.

Damian walked painfully slow down the stairs. When he entered the kitchen the smell of food assualted his nose, making him gag. The gag making him double over coughing. After a minute of pure torture, the boy was able to stand again. His skipped past the dining room, going straight to the library to grab a book.

Unfortunately for him, Dick was also in the library. Just as Damian was about to leave the room to avoid being found out, Dick spotted him and walked towards him.

"Hey Damie." Dick smiled, ruffling his brothers hair. Which did nothing good for Damian's head ache, actually making it worse in the promise. Luckily Damian's head was turned away from his older brother so he didn't see his squeeze his eyes shut.

"You good? You didn't yell at me or call me a name when I touched your hair?" Dick said, a slight bit of worry in his voice. He leaned over his younger brother's shoulders and saw his pasty face. He moved his hand to Damian's forehead and felt the radioactive heat and moved his hand away with a hiss.

Damian swatted the older away, annoyed that he had been found out.

"I'm fine Grayson, leave me be." Damian grumbled in a hoarse voice as he swatted Dick's hands away. Damian made a quick, yet slow, b-line for the door. But Dick was not in the mood for Damian's stubbornness. So right after the boy left the room, Dick went right after him. He was gonna baby his baby brother like there was no tomorrow.

Damian layed in his bed, he didn't really have the energy to do anything. He was to sick to get up, 'cause he'd barf. He couldn't go and get medicine, 'cause he'd just puke that up too. He didn't even have his book.

Damian was close to nodding off when a knock on the door woke him. He silently sighed but attempted to get up. His vision went swimming for a second and he had to close his eyes or he most certainly would throw up. But he got up, with help from his helpful friend Mr. Wall.

When he finally got to the door, who was on the other side was the last person he wanted to see. Just outside his door stood the one and only Dick Grayson. His arms filled towels, medicine, and everything needed to help someone who was sick.

Damian immediately shut the door.

"Awww come on Damian." Dick whined. "Let me make you feel better!"

"Go away Grayson." Damian said behind the closed door. He had somehow made it back to his bed. But Dick wasn't going down without a fight. So he opened the door, and walked right up to his brothers bed.

Damian sighed as he looked towards Dick. He knew Dick wasn't going to leave him alone. So the only option was to deal with it.

"Fine Grayson." Damian muttered and Dick lit up.

"Alright!" Dick smiled as he proceeded to take his brothers temp with a thermometer he had brung. He did a small diagnoses then gave Damian the medication he needed.

"Don't worry Damie I'm gonna make it all better." Dick smiled again. Damian sighed, stupid sickness.

Dick proceeded to baby his brother for the next two days. Helping him through all the stomach ejections, all the killer headaches and pain. Damian said he'd hated every second of it. But he really did like getting all the affection from his big brother.

I HOPED YOU LIKE THAT HuntressOfApollo IM NOT THE BEST AT SICK FICS BUT I GAVE IT MY BEST SHOT!

ALSO MY FRIENDS WHATS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? MINES 8!

Don't for get to leave suggestions! HAVE A STAR STELLAR DAY, WEEK, MONTH, AND YEAR!!! SEE YA SOON!!