Good with Kids

GUESS WHOS BACK! BACK AGAIN! I AM BACK! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! *starts humming the rest of the song and gets distracted*

OK SO ON WITH STORY! GO!

Normal POV

"Robin we got the witnesses over here." Wally said through the mind-link. It was a simple fire. Key world being was. Bagman had sent the team on a mission to put out a fire. But no one told them there was a family inside. The parents, and 2 kids. . . the parents didn't make it.

"Hold on KF I'm gonna talk to the kids." Robin said. The rest had tried, but no could get them to talk. The little girl, who couldn't've been older than 11 was holding her sleeping younger brother in her lap. He looked about 4. She just stared off into space, unmoving, almost unblinking. She didn't cry or take her eyes off the building she was once in. The boy slept peacefully, but she looked traumatized.

Robin walked over to her, she didn't look away from the burnt up building. Robin sat right besides her on the step she was sitting in. He leaned in and hugged her. The girl started shaking and turned to Robin. She started crying and put her head on his shoulder. Robin squeezed her a bit tighter, making sure not to squish the little boy. She shook with sobs, Robin rubbed a hand up and down her back comfortingly.

"It's ok Kid, it's ok." Robin kept whispering comforting words into her ear while she cried. And after a while she calmed down a bit.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Robin whispered. The girl hiccuped and shook her head no. "Ok. Do you have any family we can call?" The girl shook her head yes.

"So what's your name?" Robin asked. The girl looked up at him and wiped her nose.

"Emily, Emily Caps." She, now known as Emily, sniffled, she looked down at her sleeping brother. "He's, Johnathan."

"Ok, well I'm Robin, and we're gonna help you guys out ok?" Emily nodded. Robin smiled at her.

"Our aunt and uncle live around here." Emily said, Robin looked back at her.

"Ok we'll contact them." Robin said, pulling Emily into a side hug. That when he noticed his team, and some of the fire department watching them. His face turned light red. He was just glad the kid was alright.

"I'm gonna kick the door down." Connor said through the mind-link. The team had been sent on a mission about a kidnapping. They had already found the kidnapper and taken him down, but they still needed to find the kid.

Connor kicked down the door and a boy, no older than 5, was inside. When the door opened he pushed himself as far away as possible from it. He wore what looked like a potato bag. He had multiple bruises and cuts, the potato bag dress had dried blood in it. It was a hideous sight, and if they hadn't have already given to the kidnapper to the authorities he'd be in some serious pain.

The boy, who had tears streaming down his eyes, had pressed himself into the corner of the room. He stared at the team wide eyed and scared.

Robin was about to take a step in when Kid Flash zippped in using his speed and picking the boy up. He bounced him a bit and kept shushing him. It would've worked if the kid was a baby and hadn't BEEN TRAUMATIZED FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS! The boy started screaming uncontrollably and kept trying to escape the speedster's grasp.

"Wally! Put him down!" Artemis yelled in the mind link. Wally set the kid down and raced outside of the room.

"What do we do if we can't even get near him?" Wally said. The team started discussing options, they didn't see Robin slowly walking into the room.