Kidnapped in Action! (P.1)

Originally this was gonna be a sickfic. But I suck at sickfics XD. So you get this monstrosity instead!!! Yay!

Don't forget to leave suggestions! (Haven't said that in a while)

Ages
Damian 22 - Darkwing
Tim 19 - Red Robin
Jason 15 - Red Hood
Dick 9 - Robin

Normal POV

"You good, baby-bird?" Damian, also known as Darkwing, asked through the comms to the youngest bat-brat. Robin, aka Dick Grayson.

"Yeah I'm good, Dami!" The 9-year-old chirped.

"No names on the field." Damian corrected.

"Sorry." Dick said as he began skipping around the the rooftop he and Jason had been posted on. They were on a safer side of Gotham, but Jason was still watching like he was supposed too.

"Quit dancing, birdie." Jason said, amused by his little brother's antics. Dick simply turned towards him sassily and placed a hand on his hip.

Then said, "No!" And started doing cartwheels along the edge of the building. Jason turned around with a sigh and watched the boy flip around. It was a pretty calm night, a simple patrol.

"And for my next trick!" Dick beamed loudly as he did more circus theatrics. He was interrupted by the comms sparking to life and Red Robin's voice coming through.

"— attacked . . . Meet . . . Careful!" He said urgently between static. Both Dick and Jason jumped up and started running to their brothers' point.

They could see the fight as they got closer. The goons had guns and what looked to be clown masks.

'Aw shoot, Joker. Dick's never fought him.' Jason thought bitterly as they continued to jump from rooftop to rooftop.

There was a decent amount of goons. Enough for everyone to take on with an equal share of intensity. Jason and Dick ran over to the scene, a number of clown masks ran over to them.

"Be careful, Robin!" Darkwing shouted as he punched one of the henchman in the face.

"I got it!" Robin smiled as he carelessly flipped over goons, dodging every hit thrown at him.

Slowly more and more henchmen started coming to the rooftop. And more and more started to crowd around the little avian. The other Batboys were too enthralled in their fights to notice their littlest brother losing.

And no one noticed when Joker crept onto the rooftop, right inside of Robin's fighting circle.

"Hiya Birdie." Joker said quietly from behind the bird. The clown masked goons stood in a circle around them, blocking the view of the other Batboys.

Dick jumped at the new voice and spun around to start another fight. He gasped when he saw the clown's nasty yellow teeth and bright green hair. He didn't get the chance to alert his brothers because a pale white fist slammed into his face, rendering him unconscious.

Joker caught the young boy as he fell to the ground. He slung him over his shoulder and started running away from the scene. The goons spread out again to fight the remaining batboys.

"Everyone good!" Darkwing shouted over the sea of slowly diminishing henchman. Red hood and Red Robin replied with a shouted 'yeah'.

"Robin?" Darkwing shouted after not hearing a reply from the kid. "You see him, Hood?"

Jason looked over and swore loudly. "No ones even over there!"

Tim let out a loud, "Shit!" And the batboys quickly finished off the remaining goons.

"You see him anywhere, Todd?" Damian said coolly as they looked over the rooftop.

"No, D." Joker spat, "It had to be Joker."

"How'd we not notice?" Tim sighed. The other just shook their head and hurried back to the bat cave.

"All you have to do birdie, is tell me Batsy's name! Then you can go running back home to Mommy and Daddy." Joker yelled then leaned down so he was face to face with the avian and whispered,

"Or I could just break your other leg."

"S-Screw you!" Robin whimpered, this was terrifying. He'd fought other big bads, but he had never been captured by the Joker before.

"Suit yourself, bird-boy." The clown smiled before raising his hands, which held a crowbar, then bringing it down full force onto Robin's right leg. The limb made a loud crack and the Boy Wonder screamed.

There goes the other leg.

"He's got a tracer in his shoe, we can track him." Tim said as he scrambled to put codes into the bat-computer.

"He's at a warehouse 17 on 4th and 7th." The Batboys hoped onto designated vehicles and broke so many traffic laws on their way to save their brother.

"C'mon Birdie!" Joker laughed as Robin screamed again from the pain. His vision was swimming and his head hurt. Joker had hit him in the head a couple of times with some old wooden bat.

It didn't feel to nice.

"Stop." The avian all but whispered to the madman.

He couldn't take it anymore. His legs were broken, his arms were littered with cuts that had salt rubbed into them. His chest was carved and would be covered in scars tomorrow . . . if he even lasted that long, he didn't know anymore.

He didn't even care, all he felt was pain and he couldn't take it anymore. He was hoping he'd die soon, just leave and feel a peaceful bliss again and forever.

Robin used the last of his strength to lift his spinning head. He looked up at the Joker with tears streaming down his face.

And he whispered, "Please. . ."

Then the bird fell into the void of darkness. Leaving the world of pain behind.

The Batboys burst through the windows of the lair. Glass flew through the air as they landed in front of the clown.

Darkwing ran up to the Joker and punched him, knocking him out after the third hard hit. The hero dropped the man to the ground and walked away.

Red Hood let out an angered grunt from under his mask and started walking up to the unconscious madman. Red Robin put a hand on the younger's shoulder and shook his head.

"Not yet, Jason." Red Robin pulled up the tracking device on his minicomputer (idk) and pointed in the direction their little brother was in.

The three tiptoed to the door. Darkwing counted to three before smashing the door down with his shoulder.

Red Robin gasped at the sight. Tied to a chair, in the middle of a puddle of wet blood, sat Robin. Unconscious, yet his face still scrunched up in pain.

Darkwing ran up to the nine-year-old and quickly untied him. He caught him as the boy fell from the chair.

Wearily Red Hood asked, "Pulse?" Damian gently placed two fingers to the bird's neck–

The room was dead silent–

YAY CLIFFHANGERS!!! I had it already done but it was pretty long. SO ITS A 2-PARTER YAY!!!!

I'm driving home now so I'll be on my phone for 17 hours. I'll try to write (watch as I decide to do everything but write all day)

ALSO

*sigh* you guys were supposed to give me a minute to prepare for my face reveal! I don't know why I'm so freaked out to do it!!

BUT YOU GUYS GOT THE STORY TO 10K ALREADY!!

Number 1) Thanks that's amazing!!

Number 2) I'll get the face reveal out I just gotta prepare (you'll understand later)

SEE YOU BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC, AMAZING HUMAN BEINGS LATER!

HAVE A STAR STELLAR DAY WEEK MONTH AND YEAR LATER!