Countdown to 100!

Hah! I updated again! Bet you weren't expecting that!

Lol I'm trying guys. I know I never update.

JUST READ AND HOPEFULLY ENJOY!!

Normal POV

Dick gasped as he shot up in bed. Looking around his hazy room.

Though his sight was blurry, he was sure of one thing. This was not his room.

It couldn't be. The walls had posters, he only had one. There weren't any clothes thrown lazily in a chair, or spilling out of his closet.

This didn't even look like his apartment.

He kept looking around in a panic, he couldn't remember where he was. And his head hurt, his head hurt a lot.

It felt like one of those toy monkeys was banging its cymbals over and over again in his brain.

In all honesty his whole body hurt. His leg was stingy, it hurt his chest to breathe, and his arms were stiff and achy.

"What happened?" Dick thought slowly. His mind could barely register the fact that he probably had a concussion.

Someone walked into the room, but stopped at the doorway. Dick put his attention on the person and squinted his eyes. Trying to make out the blurry picture.

"Wally?" Dick croaked, adding throat to the list of things that hurt. He sounded like he had swallowed sandpaper, his dry mouth didn't help that.

"Babe?" The voice was familiar. "Yeah. It's me."

Dick continued to stare at him, his mind wouldn't let him think.

Wally sped over to the bed Dick was lying in and couched down near his boyfriend's head.

"Hey hey Dick. How are you feeling? What hurts?" Dick didn't answer him, just scrunched his face up.

"What happened?" Man he needed to never talk again, he could feel his vocal cords bleeding.

"Dude," Wally sighed, "You've been out all day. I was just about to call Dinah or Leslie to set up an IV drip. What's the last thing you remember?"

Dick put a lot of effort into trying to remember anything of the previous day. Nothing came up except

"I've got something on 18th and Main. Heading there now."

"Be careful Nightwing . . ." Then it faded into nothing until he woke up.

"I– I remember going on patrol. Then nothing." Wally nodded, looking Dick over. He refused to meet his eyes though.

"Wally," Dick strained, grabbing the speedsters attention.  "What happened?"

Wally took a deep breathe and stood up, "You came through a zeta tube. I was only in the mountain to see M'gann and Connor real quick. They went somewhere, I was just wandering around out of boredom. Then you came stumbling in. You had a lot of blood dripping down your face. Your hair was matted with it. You had a few cuts on you arms and you were holding your torso. A few broken ribs that Dinah patched up quick, a long cut up your leg, and a concussion."

Wally handed Dick a glass of water the avian didn't realized he'd even brought. Dick drank it greedily before speaking, "If they patched me up at the mountain. Why am I at your place?"