Valentine

"So Wally got a Valentine?" Artemis smirked.

Everyone on the team knew about Wally's not so secret crush on a certain bird. But to be the protege of the world's greatest detective, Robin was pretty oblivious.

Wally blushed slightly and looked away, making Artemis laugh.

"So are you gonna give him something?" Artemis said after catching her breathe.

With a heavy sigh Wally zipped to his room and came back with a paper. "Think he'll like it?" Artemis took the paper from the speedster's hand and read it quickly.

"In all honesty this isn't horrible." Artemis said surprised, Wally smiled before taking the page back.

"What if he-"

"Stop! He'll like it just go!" After pushing a nervous Wally out the room, Artemis quickly got a camera to capture this glorious moment. Hey! She was a birdflash shipper too!

"Hey Wally." Robin waved from his spot on the couch, just watching TV.

"Hey!" Wally chirped back before running over to his 'friend'.

Wally took a deep breathe.

Then thought about running out the room.

Then took another deep breathe.

"Rob I like you!" He blurted out quickly.

"Awww I like you, too." Robin smiled over at 'friend'. But Wally could obviously tell by the extremely friendly smile, Robin had not understood what he said.

"No- I- Uh- Just read this!" Wally said quickly before running over to his friend, dropping the note, and then running out the room.

Robin was, completely and utterly confused, but grabbed the page nonetheless.

Dick,

You are my best friend and have been for a very very long time. I really care about you and genuinely like you. Like 'like like' you.

So (if you'd like to of course) I'd really like to be your boyfriend.

~Wally

Dick stared at the note, dumbfounded.

Wally liked him?

Wally liked him?

Wally liked him. . .

WALLY LIKED HIM!

A big smiled filled the bird's face as he folded the note up neatly and put it in his pocket. Then practically sprinted off the couch and skipped to Wally's room.

Robin knocked on the door, knowing his friend was inside. And when Wally did open the door, Dick gave him the biggest smile imaginable.

Wally's heart skipped a beat at Dick's smile. But the bird's smile was contagious so soon he was smiling too.

"So is that a yes?" Wally asked, the hopefulness evident in his voice.

Dick quickly hugged the speedster, making Wally turn as red as his hair.

"Will you accept this as a yes?" Dick smirked. Wally laughed and hugged back.

Yeah, he accepted that as a yes.

HEY GUYS! Happy (late) Valentine's Day! As I've said before I am not very good at writing the 'love' so that's why this is crap XD.

Also I hurt my thumb and I normally write on my phone. So that's slowin' me down a bit but I can still write!

ALSO! What other ships do you guys want me to (attempt) to write? I'll do anything I don't have many NOTP's ('Cept for things like someone X Bruce who aren't Bruce's age yada yada) But I know not everyone ships Birdflash blah blah blah.

ALRIGHT SEE YPU GUYS SOON! HAVE A STAR STELLAR DAY WEEK MONTH AND YEAR!