Update on our Movie!

So I was doin' some more research in the Nightwing movie (I'm obsessed alright I need to know all about it) Here some updates!

So the first article was the most important to me. Because it's being delayed 😭 well maybe. I'll explain later.

The next few weren't super important. But the next one. OH BOY! The next one! 😂😂

 OH BOY! The next one! 😂😂

Do you see that last one?

Huh? Do ya?

MY BOI! JARED PADALECKI WANTS TO PLAY MY OTHER FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!

SUPERNATURAL FANS LOOK AT IT! THIS IS A BLESSING!

(Yes I know it's from 2017 but I can still dream)

But other then this I did do some more research.

So the director (Chris McKay; director of the LEGO Batman Movie) was asked if the Nightwing movie had died near the completion of the script.

He replied with:

"No. You're going to have to wait tho. Keep hope alive. To paraphrase Dick Grayson: Nightwing Lives. Always" 

He also said that the movie would have some crazy stunts that were NOT CGI.

ALSO! He said that the movie would be about Dick's journey of becoming Robin AND becoming Nightwing.

No flashbacks. It'll all play right out in front of us and we go on the journey with him.

So yeah! Whenever I like something I do crazy research XD. If you'd like more info you can always ask for updates!

I'LL SEE YOU GUYS WITH AN ACTUAL CHAPTER SOON!

HAVE A STAR STELLAR DAY WEEK MONTH AND YEAR!