Exhaustion

Normal POV

This week was not Robin's week. It's had been around 7 days since he had-had a good nights rest. And all the sleep he had gotten was about ten minutes out of those 7 days.

There was just so much to do. He had to be Dick Grayson, the boy genius. Which involved a lot of school work. Which took far to many hours.

But he also had to play Robin. Heroes don't take naps because villains don't. Not only did he have to go on a butt load of missions with his team, Gotham was being a pain at the moment too. Villains kept breaking out of jail and the dynamic duo had to step in every time.

So yah, Robin was pretty tired.

The Zeta-Tubes announced Robin's arrival as he stepped through the transporter. The whole team had just been sitting in the living room talking, cooking, watching static, or something else. Wally ran over to the his friend only to see him hunched over and not as energetic.

"Hey Robin." Wally said he the boy walked up to his friend. Robin only waved and kept walking into the living room. He flopped down on his stomach on an empty couch.

"What's wrong my friend?" Kaldur asked.

"M'fine, bunch of villians in Gotham broke out and I'm tired." Robin mumbled before soft snores could be heard from his spot on the couch.

"And he's out." Wally said as he sat down on a different couch.

"He must have been really tired." M'gann said as she levitated a blanket onto the young boy.

"Yah, Oli told me Gotham's been nonstop awful for the past week. So him and Bats have been fighting all the time." Everyone sighed, aware of how tough the duo's city was.

Suddenly a beeping sound could be heard from the computer. Aqualad went over to it and answered the call. It was from Batman.

"Hello Batman, do you have a mission for us?" The leader asked.

"Yes I do. It's a small recon missions. I need you all to get information on an organization. You'll need to go inside *insert some weird organization name* and hack into their systems. Sending coordinates. Batman out." And with that the Caped Crusader was gone. And as he said, the coordinates to the building were sent.

"We've got a missions. And as much as I hate to bring Robin right now, we need him." Aqualad sighed. Everyone looked pitifully down at the normally energetic boy. Wally was the one to stand up and shake the boy awake.

"Hmmm?" Robin mumbled as he was awoken.

"We got a mission. Gotta hack into some place and get info." Robin sighed but stood up. He knew he had to do his job, even if he was tired.

Robin stretched, "Alright let's go."

"Guys I don't know if bringing Robin was the best idea." Miss Martian said to her friends, excluding Robin, through a mind-link. The avian had fallen asleep on the short flight to the building. 

"I know but we need him. Besides this'll be quick we'll just cover his back so he can get it done fast." Kid Flash reassured. Everyone sighed again as they landed. Which meant they had to wake the sleeping bird once again.

"Alright what's the plan?" Robin said in between yawns.

"Kid Flash and Robin will go in first, stealth mode. While Robin's getting the info, KF will guard him. The rest of us will watch from nearby areas to take out anyone who tries to get inside." Aqualad stared. Everyone nodded then the plan went into action.