Legend Of The Ghost Rider (Hi...

By yodudehaha

[Cover photo made by @TimmyShadowKing] Y/N L/N rides to kuoh town for a new life along with his sister to esc... More

Origins
The Thirst For Vengeance
The Devil In I
A New Devil
An Angel Arrives To Kuoh
From Hell Alone
Hells Jacuzzi
Unsainted
(T E A S E R)
New Enemies
Battle For The Familiars (pt.1)
Drama At Home
Battle For The Familiars (pt. 2)
The Councils Bounty Hunter
Revelations
A Tale Of Love
Devil Troubles
The Phoenix and The Demon
Training
Dead Memories
Captured
Fighting Fire With Hellfire (Pt. 2)
Time With Rias (Lemon + Finale)
First Chapter

Fighting Fire With Hellfire (Pt. 1)

11.7K 235 64
By yodudehaha

Y/n can be seen laying in his bed. He then slowly opens his eyes and raises up from his slumber. As he rises from his bed, he felt a sharp pain from his stomach.

Y/N: "Fuck that hurts."

He moves his shirt which reveals the bandage around his abdomen.

Grayfia: "Ah, you're awake."

Y/n looked at Grayfia who showed herself from the shadows of Y/n room.

Y/N: "Grayfia?"

Grayfia: "What happened to you?"

Y/n thought for a moment to recollect his memories before he spoke.

Y/N: "Met an old friend...didn't end well."

Grayfia: "Lord Blackheart I take it?"

Y/N: "How do-"

Grayfia: "Lady Rias informed Sirzechs and I of your disappearance. They had a hunch that he might've attacked you."

Y/n nodded as Grayfia began to speak more.

Grayfia: "They looked for you for hours. They were even going to postpone the rating game. Riser however declined that request."

Y/N: "Of course he did."

Grayfia: "They lost the rating game, you know."

Y/N: "What?! They lost?"

How long was I out for?

Grayfia: "I'm afraid so. Rias surrendered before Lord Riser could take Issei's life."

That fucking scumbag.

Y/N: "That goddamn prick."

Grayfia: "Lady Rias instructed that miss Asia should stay here and take care of Issei. After all, he was hurt pretty badly. The rest of them are in the underworld. Lady Rias wanted them all with her for what happens next."

Y/N: "The underworld?"

Grayfia: "Yes the engagement party will be happening soon."

Rage consumed me as I rose up from the bed, I didn't feel the pain from my stomach anymore.

Y/N: "Goddamit!..... I will not let that bastard take her."

Grayfia giggles and hands Y/n a piece of paper.

Grayfia: "Sirzechs thought you'd say something like that."

Y/N: "Sirzechs?...What is it?" I asked as I grab the piece of paper.

Grayfia: "This will take you straight to the engagement party. He also wanted me to give you a message."

I looked at her.

Grayfia: "If you really want my sister back then you must be prepared to fight."

I looked at the piece of paper and smiled as I looked back at Grayfia.

Y/N: "Thank you."

Grayfia smiled back and created a teleportation circle.

Grayfia: "I wish you luck, young rider."

She then disappeared and left me in my dark silent room. Suddenly my door opened and Asia revealed herself.

Asia: *Gasp* "Y/n?!"

I turned and gave a smile to Asia but she immediately tackled me to my bed and straddled on top of me.

Y/N: "C-Calm down Asia."

Asia: "I-I didn't think you would ever wake up..."

Tears started to fall from her face and landed on mine.

Asia: "Oh, Y/n. Only if you saw the wound you had. I-I was so scared that I couldn't fix you."

I gently rubbed her tears away and cupped her cheek.

Y/N: "But you did fix me....Because of you, I'm alive. You saved me, Asia, I will never forget that."

I then pulled Asia in for a long and passionate kiss. When we broke we started into each other's eyes before I stood up.

Y/N: "I'm going after Rias."

Asia: "What?"

Y/N: "I'm going to the underworld and fight Riser in exchange for Rias' freedom."

Asia: "But you're still hurt! Y/n, you just got shot in the stomach...Is it really such a good idea to go challenging people for a fight?"

Y/N: "I have to do something. I can't just sit back and let that bastard take her!"

I pulled out the paper that Grayfia gave me. Asia looked at the paper and smiled.

Asia: "Very well then, Y/n, since there isn't any talking you out of this...then bring back my master!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The engagement party was full of devils from different houses, dressed in their fancy clothing. All were mingling and sucking up to each other like a bunch of power-hungry whores.

Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, and Kumi can be seen in their suits and dresses at the party, overhearing Ravel Phenex gloat about her brother to the other devils at the party. 

Ravel: "My incredibly talented brother won himself a bride by demolishing the gremorys. Of course, I had no doubt that he was going to win in the beginning. But he had to keep it close so it wouldn't be a complete bore!"

Kiba: "She's delightful."

Kumi: "I hate her.."

Sona then walks over to the group.

Sona: "Yes, the girl has quite the mouth on her, doesn't she?"

Kumi: "Hello, Sona, what's up?"

Sona: "The outcome withstanding I thought it was a good match...though I wouldn't have complaints if the match ended a bit different."

Akeno: "Thanks for the support but I promise this thing isn't even close to being over."

Kiba: "We'll get another shot at them im sure. Only next time we'll be ready for their tricks."

Koneko: "Yeah, screw those d-bags."

Suddenly fire erupted in front of the room, revealing Riser Phenex.

Riser: "Greetings, renown devils of the underworld!"

Kumi facepalmed.

Kumi: "I swear this guys ego is going to kill him."

Riser: "On behalf of the house of phenex, Riser, would like to thank each and every one of you for coming today..."

As Sona was listening to Riser's speech, she glanced over at some of the candles that lighted the room and saw their flames pointing at the large double set of doors at the end of the room.

Riser: "This is a historic moment for the world of devils and I wanted our dear guests to be the first to know, two great dynasties are about to become one.

Sona turned around looking at the double set of doors where the flames from the candles were pointing and could see a orange light through the cracks of the door.

Riser: "Lord Riser of the distinguished House of Phenex shall wed Lady Rias of the House of Gremory...And now I present to you my bride, Rias Gremory!"

On cue, red light illuminated the room as Rias revealed herself to the room wearing a beautiful white dress. The look on her face can only be described as sadness and despair. 

However, the moment was short-lived as two guards were thrown across the room from the double set of doors Sona was examining earlier and landed in front of Riser. Both guards had smoke emitting from them, one looked up at Riser.

Guard: "H-Help...us..."

Everyone in the room turned to the doors to see a leather jacket wearing, skull flaming badass walking into the room. The Ghost Rider.

Guest: "Look, it's him!"

Guest 2: "The Ghost Rider!"

Rias: "Y/n?!"

As Y/n made his way over to Riser, a guard charged at him but Y/n simply slung his arm at him, knocking him across the room.

Riser tried to hide the fear on his face as The Rider kept walking towards him.

Riser: "W-Who do you think you are?!"

Y/n responded with a sinister laugh.

Riser: "Interrupting a sophisticated party for noble devils is treason!"

G/R: "I'm heartbroken that I wasn't invited..."

Y/n pointed at Riser.

G/R: "I'll tell you this only once Phenex, hand Rias over to me and call off the wedding. Then maybe I'll consider sparing your soul."

Riser: "I'll do no such thing! Seize him!"

Y/n let loose of the chain he had wrapped around his hand and let it hit the floor, guards circles all around him.

Akeno: "I think that's our cue to get involved. So, what do you say guys?"

Kumi: "Let's go help Y/n kick some ass!"

Everyone charged into action as Kumi began freezing guards, Kiba started slashing, Koneko began kicking and Akeno began electrocuting all the guards that surrounded Y/n.

Akeno: "That was so hot..."

G/R: "Fancy seeing you guys here."

Kiba: "We'll always have your back, buddy!"

Kumi: "Go get Rias, Y/n!"

Riser: "What is the meaning of this?!"

???: "Just some entertainment I prepared."

Everyone turned to the source of the voice and saw a red-haired man with Grayfia standing beside him.

Rias: "Sirzechs?!"

Riser: "What is the meaning of this, my lord?"

Sirzechs: "I watched the game and quite honestly I was underwhelmed by your performance, Riser. Despite my sister's lack of experience she nearly had you beat."

Riser: "It's the end result that counts..."

Sirzechs: "Not anymore. The games don't mean what they used to."

Sirzechs watched Y/n as he turned back human.

Sirzechs: "You there. Y/n L/n, I haven't seen a ghost rider since the last wielder, John Blaze. Quite frankly I would like to see for myself if you're as powerful as they say you are."

Riser: "Ah, I see you want a fight."

Sirzechs: "Yes, two powerful beings, head to head. Phoenix vs demon."

-To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 4.9K 16
Cover photo made by @TimmyShadowKing (Y/n) (L/n). A young man who suffers from a dark past. After some unfortunate events leading to his father's dea...
54.9K 855 33
When a fleeing nekomata mother has to move in to the household of the gremories to save both of her and her childs lives. How will they cope with the...
249K 5.4K 192
During the war that opposed the three Factions, God died. But the power that killed him was only known to three people. And now, a being with the sam...
18.4K 340 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...