I Was Forced To Become The De...

By Shadowalker_2

Kazuto Juro, born in a Distinguish family of talented individuals known throughout the world. No matter where... More

Summon (Edited)
New world (Edited)
New world-2 (Edited)
Humiliation and Despair-1(Edited)
Humiliation and Despair-2
Humiliation and Despair-3(Edited)
War (Edited)
Battle At The Fortress-1
Battle At The Fortress-2
(BATF-3) Helpless (Edited)
(BATF-4) soulless (Edited)
(BATF-5)Betrayal
My Pet (Edited)
Answers
Perspective
Training-1
Training-2 (Edited)
The Forgotten Forest
Urges
Companion-1
Companion-2
Companion-3
Devour
Unwanted Trouble-1
Unwanted Trouble-2
A Painful Past
Don't Let Go
Don't Say Goodbye
Prove Your Worthy-1
Prove Your Worthy-2
Chief Selection
End Results
Alpha
Gathering A Team
Black Hounds-2
The Hidden Village
Death's Little Village-1
Death's Little Village-2
Death's Little Village-3

Black Hound-1

2.4K 86 34
By Shadowalker_2

Yo!! It's finally here the New chapter. Sorry for the long, long delay, but you can't rush perfection!! Plus I was a little stuck on how to progress and had many ideas but was just having trouble on how to put it all together but it's getting there...slowly. Anyway quick question, how does Kazuto's voice sound to you? For me I'm reading him using Ichigo's voice from bleach. Let me know I'm curious.

The meeting that consisted of the elders and house heads lasted the rest of the morning and early afternoon and like Amira said, it was boring. I don't want to go over all the details but it was basically about the workings within the village like budget, military reports, complaints, activity near the village, and many other things that I don't feel like explaining. But despite all that the real reason behind the meeting was for the new Chief which was me, to become accustom and officially introduce myself towards the backbone of the village. I'll admit that I'm new to this and obviously wasn't knowledgeable enough about much of the village as a whole, so it wasn't all that surprising when I was told what was expected of me as the chief.

But before they went on to say anymore crap and when I say they I mean Renzo and Zedong, I explained to them how I knew my duties as Chief and one of them was to not give a damn about what they say for I'm the one that's above them while they can stay beneath my boot where they belong. Of course you can imagine their reaction as they visibly shook in anger but with a flare my MP there weren't any further displays of hostility from the two. This in turn got the approval nods of most of the elders while Amira seem to revel in the fact I put the two in their place. If Sue was in there as well I could almost imagine her cheering as she said it was expected of me.

The rest of the meeting like I said was boring so there isn't much else I could say along those lines other than that I was beyond happy when it finally concluded. I was even one of the first out the room with Amira attached to my arm when there was questions about when the wedding was and it didn't help when Amira answered "soon" as we left. (Sigh) she just love seeing the troubled look on my face, even now as we make our way back home Amira never let that teasing smirk leave her face while she continues to poke fun at me.

"When is our wedding date darling? The people seem to be curious and we shouldn't keep them waiting"

"Amira please stop kidding, I might just get killed if I'm not careful"

"Heheh I wonder why that is. Does my husband has a secret admirer I'm not aware of?"

"(Whisper) Oh you have no idea"

I whispered to myself but I'm sure Amira heard me as she seem to tighten her hold on me. I didn't pay it much mind since I was busy hoping Rhea doesn't ever find out about this. She can be.... possessive of what belongs to her, especially when it comes to me after finding out about Sakuya so being near any woman that's taking a liking to her pet...she definitely would not allow. Knowing her I have no doubt that this time she would make sure I know who I belong to. Just thinking about it forces a faint blush on my cheeks and I had to quickly shake those thoughts away as I turn my attention to Amira who to her enjoyment had my arm firmly place against her breast.

"(Ahem). So about that team I mentioned earlier"

I tried ignoring it.

"Oh right, I almost forgot. Like I said earlier I have just the people you could employ for your mission. Their a rowdy bunch but they can handle just about anything. I'll inform the captain to report to your office tomorrow morning"

"I hope they're as good as you say... and trustworthy"

Amira glance up to stare into my eyes after hearing the edge in my voice from saying trustworthy. She didn't say anything at first as her golden orbs look to be searching through mine, but there was a certain look in hers that gave me the impression of understanding before further assuring me with a slight smile.

"Don't worry, you won't find a better group of people for the job. They will be willing to die for you Chief" - Sue

Surprisingly it was Sue who spoke up from behind us along with Ulber who nodded in agreement. It seem they are aware of who Amira is referring to. Hm, I guess I'll have to take them at their word...for now at least. I'll decide if this group is as good as they say and more, but for now I'll just take it easy till tomorrow. Nodding to show I understood I then went about to look at my surroundings, mostly at the natives of the village. I wasn't paying much attention before but now that I'm taking the time to look around I notice that the majority of the people's complexion was tanner than most and that their choice of clothing leaves a lot of skin expose. Only a few had little showing but nonetheless I can see that this was the norm within this werewolf village. Must be why Seliora had on that rather erotic outfit. Still.... where am I'm suppose to look when I'm basically being flashed dammit!!

"So is their a reason why werewolves leave so much skin expose? I admit I don't know much about the race even though I'm only half wolf"

I decided to just ask since it was bothering me. I don't know if it's a custom or what but I seriously need to read up on information about the many races in this world. After hearing my question Amira was happy to explain, beating the excited Sue to the punch.

"Well you see Kazuto there are many reasons why we leave a lot of our body expose or if it's just a little. One of the simple ones is that it's more comfortable for us or that it makes transformation easier without shredding our clothing much. Another reason which is the most beneficial one for us is that when our skin is expose to the air we can take in the magic particles that floats in the atmosphere"

I arch my brow looking at her for further explanation which she grins in return and reposition herself on my arm. Just how long is she planning to stay attach to me and....how long is Sue going to pout?

"I'm surprise you don't know much about this but it's fine. You see Magic is all around us. It's in the air we breathe, the food we eat, and the ground we walk on. It's how all living things who has MP gather it all to refill the portion that was loss. That's what we call Magic particles and for us werewolves we're able to take in more of it and at a faster rate than the average person. The more skin expose the more you absorb, and the more you adsorb the faster you regain the MP you loss. It's quite handy and the only other race I could think of that has the same special constitution as us are the amazons from the human realm"

She finally finished with her explanation and I took the time to take it all in. It was interesting learning about their special trait, I honestly think that it's badass that they can recharge their MP simply by showing a good amount of skin. Doing so would definitely allow them to fight longer and that's if were not taking stamina into account.......Wait, did she say amazons? Like actual amazons? The race that only produce females and are seen as warriors that loves fighting and consider themselves as one of the best? The same amazons I see in games or manga? They're actually real?

A small smile form on my face as I couldn't help but think about what they're like. Sometimes me and Zuko would fantasize about them, imagining what it would be like to be the only two men in a place filled with only women. Granted that Zuko head was filled with more perverted thoughts then me as I feel I have more self control...(Ahem) anyway I'm curious if amazons are considered the same in this world as it is for mine.

"When you say amazons do you actually mean..."

I trailed off and watch as she look at me with a knowing smirk. Dammit, I hope she's not misunderstanding me.

"Ohh~ does my husband has a thing for an Amazoness woman? Or maybe it's the female race itself that you find appealing"

"N-now hold on just a second. I'm just curious, I never seen as amazon before"

"You don't say. Well if your so curious just look at me and some of the rest of the dark skin woman. Sometimes we get mistaken for one whenever we cross over to the human realm"

She said, clearly amused by my somewhat flustered expression. I don't know why or how but her teasing always seem to get to me and I become like pudding in her hands. It must be a skill or something cause I know I'm not that easy......I'm not dammit!!

"Let's just get back to the mansion. I still have a few more paperwork to get done"

I grumbled, and shut out the sounds of Amira chuckles and Miu trying to comfort me as we went on our way. Unknown to the two of us Sue and Ulber had a smile on their faces as they watch the scene in front of them, glad that things seem to be working out.

The Next Day

Akari>

"Dammit. Damn that stupid little shorty. I don't know what she's up to but there's no way in hell I'm going to let whatever she's planning to go her way. No matter what she does I still refuse to be that kid's personal guard, no matter if it's just a front or not"

I was pissed, no scratch that I was super pissed. When I woke up this morning I was not expecting to be currently walking through the halls of the chiefs mansion for a sudden meeting with the kid. I had barely left out the house to head to my task force barracks but was stop by one of the servants who had a letter for me from Amira. That was when I knew something was up. I know she was displeased with my response to her request yesterday so with the arrival of that letter I was immediately suspicious. That damn sister of mine is cunning and can be a real brat if she wants payback so with narrowed eyes I had took the letter and read it, and just like I thought she was up to something.

It was a summoning. As captain of the Black Hounds I was to report to the chief to receive a special mission involving the task force. For further information I had to see the chief as soon as possible and this wasn't a request either so I had no choice. After I read it I gripped the paper so hard before instantly ripping it apart. That damn shorty was going to pay for this!!

I don't know what this special mission is or what kind of person this kazuto person was but I'll refuse if it has anything to do with what Amira is planning. I have nothing against him personally but if he's just some figurehead for my sister then he just lost any respect he had from me. Just as I close in on the double doors to the chief office I thought I heard faint cries coming from within the room. I didn't think much of it at first but just as I was about to knock I heard a loud scream coming from inside. Thinking that something happened to the kid I quickly rushed in and prepared to kick whoever ass I needed to but what awaited me was a sight I never thought I ever see.

In front of me was the bastard that recently returned, Arstol. I watch with widen eyes as he was a few centimeters off the ground being choked by a black chain around his neck that was connected to the end of a floating katana handle. The katana itself had it's blade tip position directly between his eyes as it gave off a murderous aura. I- I've never seen a weapon like this before, it was as black as night and red as blood with it's own bloodlust radiating off it, and what's more is the owner of the said weapon was sitting comfortably behind his desk with his hand resting against his cheek while staring impassively at the choking man. Just what the hell is going on?

A Few Minutes ago

Kazuto>

Hmm, I wonder if I could touch it. Will she let me? Should I even be considering this? Ahh~ but it look so big and soft that I find it hard to resist. Maybe I should just do it, it'll be quick and she probably won't mind. But isn't that like sexual harassment? Plus she's married so it's probably not ok. But it'd only be a one time thing, it doesn't have to mean anything.....(sigh) this is driving me crazy.

As of right now I'm sitting behind my desk slowly going through paperwork while secretly looking at my assistant who's standing before me arranging the many papers on my desk top. Correction, I'm more looking at what's moving from side to side behind her. Since coming in this morning and seeing her already here it's all I've been thinking about. Out of all the people I met the last three days I can say with certainty that Seliora has the biggest, the softest, and most fluffiest tail I've seen in this village...and I want to pet it. Hm, how do you go about asking a married woman if you can pet her tail without coming off as creepy or just plain perverted. This is most difficult.

"...Chief, is there a reason your watching my tail move back and forth?"

I nearly jumped in my seat after basically getting caught. Recovering quickly I look up at the woman who didn't even seem to have taken her eyes off the paperwork in front of her. Dammit, just how does she know these thing without having to look at all!?

"I-I don't know what your talking about Seliora. Y-your just imagining things"

I stumbled on my words as I turn my head away to avoid looking at her. I know I'm guilty but I'm not admitting anything. She hummed in reply while adding another document onto the already growing pile before moving on to the next.

"Really? Maybe it was my imagination. There's no~ way you would just stare at my tail since coming into the office. That would be weird"

She said, smiling slightly in amusement. I didn't say anything and continued staring at the wall, I will not give her the satisfaction of embarrassing me. Just as Seliora was about to say something else the door suddenly opened and a voice interrupted us.

"So this is the new chief? Can say I'm impressed" - Arstol

The unannounced visitor said with disgust in his voice. Just from that I already knew how my morning was going to go. Turning to face who rudely came in I wasn't able to see them until Seliora stepped to the side and allowed me to come face to face with a single muscular orange furred werewolf that had a smug grin directed at me. Well doesn't he seem nice, and judging by the way Seliora eyes narrowed dangerously it would appear she agrees. With watchful eyes we waited for our visitor to make his way over till he stood directly in front of my desk, looking down at me like some superior predator before clicking his tongue in disappointment and crossing his arms.

"Tsk, your just some kid. Just how the hell did you manage to become our chief and not only that but beat Amira and dared married her?"

"Watch your tone when speaking to our chief Arstol, you do well to remember"- Seliora

She said with venom in her voice, and just like Ulber Seliora MP filled the room and put a heavy pressure on Arstol. The man himself didn't seem phase by the weight bearing down on him but the sweat running down his temple said otherwise.

"All I'm saying is that I expected more. I wasn't here to see for myself if this kid is actually worthy of the position given to him. Surely you'll allow me to decide for myself if I see him as my chief"

"You don't get a say if he's worthy or decide if he's not. He's wearing the Chief's Haori and is husband to the house head Lady Amira. That should be enough to prove that he's earned his place, so again you will show him the proper respect"

The two glared at one another, Arstol with glaring rage in his while Seliora looked annoyed and ready to send him on his way. As for myself, well I'm busy thinking of a way to handle this situation, more accurately on how to deal with this fellow. I suppose I can't out right kill him for being disrespectful, that's a little excessive even for me but it also depends if he continues to act this way. Plus judging by the insignia on his waistband he's from the house of Lancard and probably with high standings if he's this bold to talk to the Chief like this. Let's see where this goes.

"That's enough"

My voice was filled with power as I brought the two attention back towards me. They saw that I was staring rather impassively at them with my hand resting against my cheeks, almost like I was bored with their very existence. Seliora had quickly compose herself and bow slightly to me.

"My apologies Chief"

I wave her off before staring at the one who didn't bother offering me his apologies.

"Arstol was it? You must have something important to discuss if you so rudely come here unannounced with no proper appointment"

I said to him with no small amount of my own annoyance. At this he seem to have sneered at me and went on to lean forward while placing a hand on top of my desk. I gave his hand a glance before looking back up at him. Hm, well ok then.

"Just wanted to see the man- sorry, boy who managed to win over my woman"

Oh he's pushing it.

"Your woman?"

"That's right. You see me and Amira had this thing between us, a special bond you know? I was planning on making her mine when I returned but then I come back to find that she's already found herself a husband. I just can't accept that"

"Is that right"

I said while narrowing my eyes at him. Is this guy an idiot? Who does he think he is? I look out the corner of my eye at Seliora who sighed in frustration. This must not be the first time he's done something like this if she's already feeling exhausted with him. But seriously, don't tell me Amira and this guy really did have a thing for each other. No no that's impossible, if I know Amira throughout my time with her then I know for a fact she wouldn't associate with a prick like this. If anything I can see him flaunting over her and challenging her for her hand in marriage, but with Amira as strong as she is I can tell the outcome to every one of those fights. But what makes him an even bigger idiot is not only is he speaking to me with great disrespect as his Chief but as the husband of the said wife.

Now I know we're not actually married or even together for that matter but....I can't just let that slide.

"You must got it bad for my wife. I Hate to break it to you but she found someone that's ten times better. Someone whose stronger, someone who can keep up with her, someone who can show her a good time and keep her wanting more. I can't help it that she finds me more suitable for her, I guess I'm just the better man"

I said with a shrug and smiled smugly at the older wolf. The expression he showed after hearing my words was priceless as Arstol eye twitch and his fist clutch together from the building rage he was feeling. Even Seliora was giggling at his bruise ego which only fueled his flames of hate.

"You...You!!-"

Any further outburst was cut short when he felt something hit against his foot. Looking down he spotted a small ball slowly moving away from him after hitting it's target and making it's way back to the small sitting wolf glaring up at him. He pause in surprise, examining the furry creature that was a little ways from him till he suddenly realize what it was. On impulses alone he began reaching for it....that was his biggest mistake. Without warning a black chain wrapped around his wrist before tugging it back up so that it was extended towards where the chain originated.

"Now that, I will not allow"

I said calmly and watch as the chain tightened around his wrist.

"Ahh!! W-what the hell is thi-Ahh!!"

He screams in pain as he felt his wrist getting crush by the mysterious black chain. He was confused, he look over to me only to see that I haven't moved a single muscle and was only staring at him with the same blank expression yet, the chains came out of nowhere. He already knew Seliora wasn't responsible for this so he didn't bother suspecting her, plus she too seem a little surprised. Instead Arstol followed where the black chain was coming from and realize that it leaded right beside me just below my desk. He would find that he is correct....but what happened next he further wasn't expecting. The chain, if it was possible suddenly started wrapping around his whole arm like a snake before quickly latching onto his neck, choking him in the process. He gasp and croak, barely able to speak and definitely having difficulty to breathing. And throughout all this I spoke, my voice cold and devoid of any emotion.

"You said you were curious of how a boy like me became Chief. You said you was curious of how I managed to win Amira over. You also said you wanted to know if I was worthy of the two, well..."

As I spoke, my blade that was leaning against the desk just beside me slowly began exiting from it's sheath without me so much as touching it and began hovering in the air. The onlookers who saw this stood frozen and watch this phenomenon as the blade emitted a bloodthirsty aura that made their own blood scream in horror and urge them to run.

This wasn't no ordinary blade.

This blade that seemed hungry and seek the blood of it's victims.

Their blood.

And all Arstol could do was watch in horror as the katana reposition itself, forcing his arm up and bringing him off the ground as it's blade pointed directly at him and slowly began moving forward towards his head till it rested just between his eyes.

"Let me ask you...what do you think of me now?"

I finished saying as I motion for the tip of the blade to pierce his skin slightly. Blood trickle down his face, and the blade seem to pulsate at the taste. Arstol began to panic with thoughts that I was going to kill him, it was tempting but seeing the fear in his eyes felt just as satisfying. He feared his death so much that he seem to have forgotten the option of fighting back or escaping somehow. Some warrior he is.

I listen as he gave one final choked yell before the doors to my office suddenly open to reveal a purple haired woman in breast plated armor. She had a shock look on her face when she saw Arstol before shifting her gaze onto me.

"What the hell is going on in here!?"- Akari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 10 9
What would you do if you were given another chance to live? Most people would take the blade to become the hero or an adventurer. Some want power...
2.4K 49 15
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
8.1K 650 49
Following a brutal and tortured death, a former assassin, known only by his codename Kuro, is given the opportunity to reincarnate in another world...
21.1K 1.1K 35
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...