Intimacy

By adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 66

259 13 6
By adellights

《Hey guys a little bit warning for this chapter. There's going to be a smut scene so beware of that.

But hey here some songs I listened to while I was writing this chapter

Cornelia Street - Taylor Swift
Ya Tu Sabes - CNCO
Cake by the ocean - DNCE
Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift》

After this week passed, I will be flying back to Malaysia for college.

New semester will hit and I don't know if I am in good terms with Christopher.

We were texting and hanging out everyday but he's always busy with projects in school, soccer practice and his part time job.

Yes he got a part time job.

"So why did you even decided to get a part time job as a waiter?" I asked as we were walking down the street, our fingers intertwined.

"Well for extra money." He said and I nodded understood.

I assumed he needs to buy things for himself or earning more money. Either way, it's good that he's hardworking.

"You know I'm going back to Malaysia next week." I said and I can see his face frowning at me.

He pulled me closer, now his hand is touching my waist. "Well then let's makeout as much as we can. My place." He giggled.

I laughed disbelief, unbelievable about what he just said but I kinda like it. I mean it's attractive to me that he choose be so blunt sometimes.

"For sure it's gonna be your place because my dad doesn't like you remember?" I chuckled and he shrug.

"I like your dad but the feeling is definitely not mutual." He pouted, a sad fake pout.

Honestly yes Chris looks cute and all but he does look very intimidating. He's a bad boy but with an innocent face.

I can picture him without all those hot tattoos on his skin. He'd look just like an ordinary kid, a nice clean looking guy but with ink all over his body he looks like a dude that will make every parents in this town scared to have him as a son in law.

....

He planted soft kisses all over my neck and I moaned while slowly moving my hips on his lap.

He was half naked and I was only in my undergarments. I felt his erection underneath my private area and it was the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

He can drive me insane and it's one of my weakness.

I felt his bare hands unclasped my bra and threw it somewhere on the floor. He gently bit and suck my nipples and I moaned his name.

He gently layed me on his bed and then his hands opened my legs. With his smug, I definitely understand what he's going to do next.

The moment when his tongue licked my sensitive spot that was when I arched my back while moaning.

I hope I sound cute when I moan.

Grabbing his hair and I looked down to see him looked up grinning at me like a devil.

Oh my lord, that was so hot with his messy hair.

When I came, he kissed me again and I can taste myself from his lips. Thank God I showered before this and shaved too.

"You enjoy that?" He asked in the most seductive way.

I nodded, "Yes."

"You wanna do the honor to pay me back my kindness?" He raised a brow and I gulped.

He legit had the time to spit out cringy sentence when we were both horny as hell.

"Suck?" He pleaded with his eyes turning into a begging mode. He's good at that and I hate it.

I'm not good at sucking, I never done this before ever. What if I screw this up?

But I gathered my confidence and did what I was told.

I gently planted a kiss on his penis and I heard him moaning already. "Now suck it babe please." He said with his eyes shut.

Enjoying the sensation, I just went with it. Sucking him, my mouth went up and down his penis.

He surely is huge and it turns me on everytime he moans my name so I kept going.

"Fuck." He cussed.

"Fuck Valerie keep going ugh."

He cummed and I wiped my mouth instantly. That was wild and I never thought I did that.

Definitely doesn't taste sweet.

My head layed on his chest, "I didn't know you're good at giving me a head." He chuckled.

I hit his chest, "Shut up."

I sighed, "I'm gonna miss you when I go back to Malaysia."

His lips formed a line and I admire his beautiful face. "Well then we should definitely have round two maybe sex and anal?" He giggled.

"Hey I'm a virgin." I said.

He rolled his eyes, "I know that which means...do you want to have sex with me? I mean do you trust me?" He asked.

Trust him? Of course I do.

I nodded slowly and he smirked at me, oh my goodness that stupid smirk is killing me. I came just now,he made me came but I'm horny again.

"All these temptation when we're naked is just fuck I wanna fuck you all day." He groaned.

My eyes widened, "Do it. Do whatever you want with me." I blurted out and he looked at me with surprise.

"You want me to.."

I nodded, "Don't make me change my mind and go make you a cup of tea then we'll go and discuss about your homework."

He chuckled, "No no.. I will make love to you right now. Screw tea and homework."

And with that he was on top of me and I felt his penis rubbing my entrance.

"Wait..you don't have a condom on." I said.

He quickly stood up and grab a condom from his drawer. Do every guys have condom? Omg. I thought he was going to go out and buy one.

He riped the package with his teeth then I saw him putting the condom on.

"This may hurt a little but I will be gentle." He said but before he went for it. I felt his fingers in my entrance and I instantly grab onto the sheet.

He pulled out and I was pissed off a little because the pleasure he was giving me suddenly disappear.

My eyes widened when I felt something bigger inside me slowly entering.

I hugged him and bit his shoulder, he won't stop moaning and kept going in and out of me.

There was a little pain but then it gets to pleasure now.

I arched my back a little and he started going in a faster pace.

"Fuck Valerie baby you're so tight. It feels so good." He moaned my name and his sweat dripped on me little by little.

We both came at the same time and he collapsed next to me.

"Wow." He said.

....

The next morning, yes I slept at his place and woke up with him sleeping next to me.

"Good morning sleepy head." He said and I rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning, you're up early. It's Sunday." I said and he smirked. He made me a cup of coffee and offered me a toast.

"I'm going to my soccer practice this afternoon you wanna sit and watch?" He asked and I nodded.

"By the way your bedsheet. I can wash it for you. I mean your bedsheet is beige and my blood from last night." I awkwardly said.

He giggled and patted my head, "Silly, don't worry it's nothing to be embarrassed of. I'll wash it and by the way..that was great last night. I love you." He said then he planted a kiss on my forehead.

Yeah other than that my parents will freak out if they found out that I'm not a virgin anymore but who cares about them. I am not going to marry a random rich dude for them, the tradition of our family is the female must be a virgin before marriage so screw that.

I'm a hoe now, hoe for Christopher Velez.

Chris left the kitchen and went to the bathroom then suddenly I heard his phone beeps.

I went to check it and it was from his father.

Dad sent a message

That's none of my business, his mother is sweet and pretty. I never met his father before but I bet they look alike.

He stretched his arms then turned on the television and I casually sat next to him on the couch.

"Chris." I called.

He uhm and I remembered about Athena and her boyfriend.

"Athena, she has a boyfriend and she wants us to go on a double date with the two of em before I go back to Malaysia." I said.

He wrinkled his nose, look uninterested. "What's with you girls and double date."

I sighed, "Please."

He groaned in annoyance and nod, "Fine."

I smiled and texted Athena to let her know that we'll be going on a double date tomorrow afternoon.

"Are you free tomorrow after class?" I asked Chris.

He nodded lazily, "Yes mam."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.7K 46
When she had to move to a new house and a new school she left behind a dark past that will hunt her for the rest of her life. A dark past that no one...
1.9K 215 48
She was Jennifer He was James In the teenage world full of crushes, drama, fun, and tears, Jen and James thought they've seen it all. Since birth the...
12.7K 347 32
Jenny Colls moves out to start her new chapter of college life. Jenny's curiosity about a hot professor leaves her wanting more. But have they met be...
68K 1.6K 26
"You really get on my nerves, Sunshine." I stare her down, watching as her lips curl into a smile. Carson brings her hand to my own. "But you like t...