Dear Crush | j.jk

By fkrismm

He's your crush for almost your whole life and you're always in your comfort zone until he falls in love. But... More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Note
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Note
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven

Forty-two

2.3K 90 134
By fkrismm

"You've got to be kidding me." You blurted out unconciously as you slowly lean your head towards the direction of the two grinning guys, still shocked that they're right in front of your eyes.

Jungkook looked at you with confusion and a look that says 'you need to explain' before looking at them, "I didn't know you guys are also going to New Zealand." He said.

Yugyeom shrugged, "Me too, but one of my teammates gave me and Jimin tickets as gifts so we're here." He said and Jimin nodded as he keeps his eyes on you. You feel guilty because now he's in the same plane as you and you lied to him about the trip.

"As gifts?" You asked and Jimin nodded.

"Yeah, Yugyeom helped him with sports while I help with academics. School will just be around next month. If you're gonna ask why he's not with us, it's because he went to Singapore to go to his friends." Jimin said and you and Jungkook nodded as response.

It's so weird that they're here, like you had no idea or anything about this situation. Well maybe you won't see them as much because New Zealand has so many places and meeting would be a rare thing. What worries you is, Jungkook looking upset beside you while he let his dark aura out. But you have a bigger worry, Jimin.

Jimin's forehead power is at his max with his hair styled, making him the gorgeous man that he is---no, more gorgeous actually. Yoi have no problem with him just showing his mythical features to the whole world but... the thing is... Jimin isn't the Jimim that you always see. He's the one you saw at the club. YES, BAD BOY JIMIN IS THE ONE WITH THE PLANE WITH YOU.

Orange hair, piercings, forehead power, an all black outfit of shirt, pants, and a super cool jacket with dragon prints(that made him look so hot), and last not but not the least, a bad boy aura that just makes you feel intimidated just by knowing he's there.

Then a flight attendant gave you and Jungkook the snacks he ordered awhile ago, acknowledging her with a nod as you take the food, pulling out the table so you could eat, "Those he thinks you guys are..." Jungkook trails off as he looks at Jimin and Yugyeom.

Getting what Jungkook is trying to say, Yugyeom crossed his arms to form an 'X' as a no while shaking his head, "No, and eww. How could you even think of that? This guy beside me is a f*boy."

"And there's no way I'll be gay for Yugyeom.. but maybe I can make an exception for you, Jungkook," Jimin said with a smirk and Jungkook's eyes widened as well as yours, "You seem like you don't want me with him." He added and pointed at Yugyeom.

"Are you insane?" Jungkook snapped, obviously offended by what Jimin said, "I am straight, have no intention on going gay, and my wife is just beside me."

If your eyes are already wide, it got wider by what Jungkook just said. Your cheeks flushing crimson red like a tomato as your brain keep repeating his words. Wife. He just called you his wife.

Is he accepting that you two are married?

Jimin froze on his spot, he lick the inside of his cheek before tilting his head, "Don't be too sure." He smirked.

You're shocked because you just saw Jimin flirt with Jungkook, you and Yugyeom is left speechless by the show, you looked at each other and both decided to just sit back and try to forget the scene. Yugyeom internally screaming for help.

Jungkook, on the other hand, knew what Jimin meant. It wasn't a flirt but more of a warning to what will come.

***

Hours already passed with you just watching the anime series you were scared of before. The one with the purple hair lady who's eating people. You came to know that the said anime is called Tokyo Ghoul, a dark yet exciting anime. You can't really remember the last time you watched something dark but this one is worth it. It's brilliant. Plus, Ken Kaneki, the lead of the whole series, is undeniably hot---mostly when his hair turned white and went crazy, making him a lot cooler. And yes, you've fallen for him.

You actually have a lot of downloaded anime series and movies in your iPad. Some of them are The Seven Deadly sins, Sirius The Jaeger, Attack On Titan, GoblinSlayer, Noragami, and Inuyasha. You even have webtoons to read! Heck even books in your favorite reading app! Yeah, you don't really expect to go out, especially when you're not gonna worry about school.

While you're watching, you noticed Jungkook also watching from your side, just reading the subtitles since your earphones are plugged. You looked at him and took one of your earphones off, wordlessly offering it to him. He smiled and accepted it, putting it on his eat and you both started watching Tokyo Ghoul together.

As you watch together, Jungkook is wondering why you started watching this kind of genre of anime, most of all, when it's bloodly and about cannibalism. He remembers how much you don't like them, yet here you are, watching it, and with him. He feel eyes on you, knowing who it is, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close to him.

You were shocked at his action so you looked at him, "What?" You asked in a whisper since it's night and people are sleeping. He just smiled a little.

"Can't I put my arm on my wife's shoulder?" He asked, instantly making you blush yet again. You bit back a smile and slowly shake your head, he chuckled then kissed your forehead.

Despite the shock, you just rest your head on his shoulder and made yourself comfortable in his arms. Jimin sits back on his seat, heart breaking at the sight and knowledge of you and Jungkook cuddling just a seat away from him. Making a decision.

Jungkook smiled at your action and pulled you even closer, feeling his heart beat fast. You're the only person who can do that to his heart, ever since you were kids. Having you in his arms is what he always wanted, what he should have been doing ever since you were married.

That's the time where he decided to disobey his uncle, willing to risk it all just to have you in his arms like now... he won't let himself be controlled anymore.

***

A couple of minutes passed with you still being in Jungkook's arms, but sadly, the guy is already asleep because of tiredness. You paused the anime before looking at Jungkook's sleeping face. Oh how cute he is when he sleeps, a total baby. Features that you will only see on the one and only Jeon Jungkook. You always wanted to poke his soft cheeks while sleeping, well... you've already did back in the days whenever he sleeps, but you miss it. So you poke his cheek gently before taking your finger away, giggling silently because he didn't even flinch or do anything.

You slowly took his arm off your shoulder so you could pee, standing up, careful not to wake him. Once you're out of the row of seats, you walk to the comfort room. Getting inside and doing your business.

When you're done, you washed your hands and checked yourself out on the mirror, making derp faces(it's a habit) before opening the door. But before you could step out of the comfort room, a figure pushed you back in and closed the door, locking it.

You groaned in annoyance, "Hey this is not funn--" you were cut in mid-sentence when you saw who that person was. Your eyes widened.

Before you could utter a word, lips crashed on yours and arms wrapping around your waist, pulling you close. Your eyes stayed wide as he kiss you.

Finding your hands on his chest, you pulled away from the kiss and pushed him, "Jimin---"

"Y/n. That night when I told you about the girl that I like, when I joked about her being you.. it's true," he said while looking into your eyes, serious about his words and sincerity shown in his eyes. You lips parted but no words came out, "I like you so much Y/n. No.. I love you. I love you.. and seeing you with Jungkook f***ing hurts. I know you're married and tied to that guy, but Y/n I love you so much."

You look at him in great shock and feel your heart beat fast, his words made you feel weird... you can't put your finger on it. His eyes shows that what's he's telling you is true, that it's not like before. However, Jimin didn't wait for your reply and leaned in again, kissing you softly with overflowing emotions.

Jimin's heart beat fast, holding you in his arms and his lips moving on yours, it was everything he ever dreamed of. Your lips tasted sweeter than he imagined, it's making him crazy. Just by the thought of it made his heart beat even faster and he swear that it will go out of his chest.

But with you not moving at all, he got discouraged. Sadness immediately covered his happiness, just then thoughts of your marriage and his love were all coming to him. Now he's afraid of what you'll see him.

He was about to pull away and turn back, but he was taken aback.

Your arms wrapped around his neck, one gripping his hair which made him groan, just you deepening the kiss. It ignited something on Jimin. He started to kiss you roughly and you replied the same. He then slowly push you until your back hit the wall.

Jimin is not the only one aware of his emotions and actions, you were too. That's why you're making out with Jimin in the plane's comfort room with all the people asleep.

____________________________________

Oof...

Team Jungkook?
Or
Team Jimin?

I'm honestly also torn between the two...

Hope you liked the update! Make sure to vote and share this to your friends! Love you guys!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 4.2K 33
Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... But! What will happen if that certain so...
24.1K 616 32
Bestfriends who hate each other gots married? And the plot twist is....he has a girlfriend. How will YN going to handle his cold nature and will he m...
210K 248 2
sequal to 'LOVE CAN CHANGE' which is a K.TH series ❗Previous knows as 'FORCED MARRIAGE'❗ ❝Heal me with your love.❞ -Jeon J...
267K 9.4K 29
"Promise me you would marry someone of your choice if I happened to leave this world..." A/n's note- This was the first fanfiction I ever wrote so it...