EVERYDAY WITH YOU

By UnguViolet1313

Jung Kook, known as forever fanboy of IU, never dreams that someday he will get to know her better. He always... More

SUMMARY
PART 1
PART 2
Part 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
Part 14
PART 15
Part 16
Part 17
Not An Update
Part 18
Part 19
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PROMOTE!!!
PART 32 - THE FINALE
Not An Update But A New Story

PART 20

2.5K 101 27
By UnguViolet1313

"Yah Jeon Jung Kook, are you that excited to go back home?" J-Hope asked, referring to maknae's recent tweet. The said maknae was dancing happily after they finished their last concert for Speak Yourself and tomorrow they will go back to Korea for their 5th Year Anniversary Concert in Busan and Seoul.

"Hoseok-ah, as if you don't know what get him so excited to go back," Yoongi replied with a gummy smile on his face.

"Aigoo, he's going to see his girlfriend for the first time," Namjoon added up.

"Aishhh... I'm jealous. It's good to have a girlfriend right?" Jin asked. Jung Kook ignored his hyungs and focused on his phone. And, the leader was right. He was excited to go back because he wanted to see his girlfriend. Not that he did not miss his family back home, he did dearly. But, this was the first time he came back and someone waiting for him as a girlfriend! Ah, thinking someone he can call girlfriend was enough to make him happy. And the fact that THE said girlfriend was Lee Ji Eun aka IU, his first celebrity crush, doubled the excitement.

"It's time for you to have one too hyung," Yoongi nonchalantly replied without raising his head.

"Should I? Do you have someone in mind Yoongi?" Jin asked. Yoongi shrugged his shoulder. "I don't have time for that. So, pass," Yoongi brushed off Jin's request. The other members laughed at Yoongi's cold reply.

"Do you really need help Jin-hyung? You said your handsome face can even trap fish in the sea," Nam Joon joked.

"Hyung, for a start, you should stop being too much in love with yourself. You're too blinded with your own beauty, hyung," Jimin added.

"How you should I. This face is too handsome too ignore," Jung Kook rolled his eyes at Jin's replied. He shook his head when he saw his eldest member observing himself in front of the mirror, while complementing how handsome he looked. The eldest hyung will never get himself a girlfriend when he was too in love with himself. Well, maybe someday there will be someone can accept that flaw and be with Jin just the way he was. 

*************************************

"Will depart soon. See you in a few hours" IU smiled while re-reading the same text over and over again. Jung Kook has sent her the text before departing. Her boyfriend and his bandmates were coming back to Korea today. It has been a few hours since he sent her the text and she cannot help but checking the time on her phone and silently hoping that they'll see each other sooner. Jung Kook has requested to meet her before he went back to Busan to meet his family and getting ready for their fan-meeting that will be held in his hometown.

The idea of finally meeting him as his girlfriend slowly sinking in and unconsciously blushed. "Why are you smiling? Something good's going to happen?" Jin Goo asked. He just came back after filming his scene while IU was waiting for the director to call for her turn.

"Aniya," she answered shortly but blushed even more.

"I think I know the reason," Jin Goo teased. His deep voice echoed as he laughed when he saw his partner's face turned red.

"Ottoke? Director-nim will call for your turn anytime soon and that red face is not helping," Jin Goo continued to tease her. "It's good to have him back in town right?" Jin Goo finally stopped teasing her.

"Is he coming to see you before flying to Busan?" Jin Goo asked.

"Yes, he is. Do you want me to pass him anything on your behalf?" IU replied.

"Nah, I'm good. Oh, I'm thinking of sending him food truck during his fan-meeting but I'm not sure what should I send him," Jin Goo frowned. He wanted to give something back to Jung Kook since Jung Kook has sent him food truck before.

"Hot dogs and coffee. He really loves hot dogs," IU suggested.

"Oh, good idea. How can I forget that he loves hot dogs so much. Thanks Jang Man Wol-shi," Jin Goo thanked her. They continued chatting until one of the staff came to remind them about the shoot. IU stood up and approached the director, getting ready for her scene.

******************************************

"Ottokaji?" she said while walking back and forth. She observed her oversized t-shirt and hot pant that she currently wearing. "Is it too casual? Should I get changed?" she continued talking to herself while looking at her reflection on the mirror.

"Should I wear a simple dress? Aniya aniya. It's not like we're going outside. We're just chilling out at my apartment so, don't overdress yourself Ji Eun-ah," she scolded herself while throwing the said dress on the bed together with many other dress that she brought out earlier. By the way, why the hell did she brought out all these dresses? These days her styles changed a lot from something girlish and fancy to something more comfortable. She just wore this kind of dress when she was asked to, or when she has to attend some formal event.

"I think this will do," she changed into a soft pink oversized shirt and grey hot pant. Well, she looked exactly the same like before she got changed but she did not care. She quickly shoved her clothes back into the dresser and get ready. She put a simple make up on her flawless face to cover the tiredness and once in a while she peak at her phone, waiting for him to call.

Jung Kook said that they already arrived at the airport one hour ago and will go to her house as soon as he was ready. They needed to attend a meeting as soon as they settled down regarding their next fan-meeting events.

***********************************

Jung Kook went straight to her couch and set all the food that he brought on the table in front of him. He looked around the house as this was the first time he came inside his girlfriend's house. When he told her that he wanted to visit her before going back to Busan, IU suggested to hang out at her house instead of driving to places like they used to do.

IU stole a glance towards her boyfriend. Is it because of the light? She knew that Jung Kook was handsome, everyone will agree with her, but he looked extra handsome tonight with his long wavy hair nearly covered his doe eyes. She wanted to run her fingers through that soft wavy hair, but manage to resist herself. She missed him, yes but she needed to control herself. No need to scare her boyfriend after not meeting for so long.

"Can you bring some plates noona?" Jung Kook said.

"Noona," he called when he received no answer from IU.

"Ye?" she asked.

"Plates. Can you bring some?" he repeated.

IU nodded. She took a deep breath before slowly releasing it. Why did she feel so nervous all of sudden? She took a few plates and utensils before bringing them to the living room. They decided to have their late dinner in the living room as Jung Kook wanted to watch movies.

"Noona, where're you going? Here, come sit with me," Jung Kook pat the couch right next to his.

"Oh, umm, I'm going to get some spoon," she replied.

"but you already brought some," Jung Kook said while pointing the spoon that she placed on the table. 'Great Lee Ji Eun, great,' she mumbled to herself.

"Sit here, everything is set," Jung Kook wrapped his fingers around hers and pulled her towards him. He then made her sat beside him. "Wae? Are you tired?" Jung Kook asked when he noticed how her silence. He cursed himself for being inconsiderate that she might be tired with her back-to-back filming schedule. He was too excited to meet her and he forget to consider her side too.

"If you're tired, we can cancel our movie night. I'll just head home," he said when he receive no reply from her. He looked for his hoodies but IU's hand stopped him.

"Ani, Jung Kook-ah, mian. I'm not tired, but... I don't know why I'm feeling this way. This is the first time I see you after you know... we become a thing. I kind of feel awkward. Excited, but awkward," she confessed. She peeked at Jung Kook, trying to look at his expression.

Jung Kook smiled at her before bringing her into his arms. He naturally wrapped his arms around her shoulder, hugging her. He might look natural but he swore to God that his heart was beating super fast. "I know this is our first awkward encounter but please get used to it. Because I expect there'll be more of this in the future. Here, can you feel this noona?" Jung Kook asked while placing IU's hand to his chest.

"My heart's beating wildly and it might jump out of my chest anytime soon. That's the effect that you have on me noona," he flashed his shy smile while rubbing the back of his neck.

IU looked at him and smiled. "Who're you and what did you do to my Jung Kook?" she said while pinching both of his cheeks. How the shy Jung Kook could change so much in just two months? She didn't know why but she felt that he matured too much over these past 2 months they did not see each other.

"I'm still me, but just showing you that your boyfriend could be matured too. I saw the interview the other day when you said Jin Goo is way more matured than 97-liner dongsaeng that you know. For your information chagi, I can be more matured than Jin Goo can ever be," he looked into her eyes. Honestly when he saw the interview, he thought that his noona indirectly told him that he was immature and he hated it so much.

IU laughed at his answer. He looked so cute when he was jealous. "Aigoo, do you think you're the only 97-liner dongsaeng that I know? Chagi, you're not my dongsaeng. You're my namchin. That's different," IU pinched his cheeks. "Uri namchin looking so cute when he's jealous," IU continued while pinching his cheeks.

"Chinca? Don't pinch me my cheeks. It doesn't go well with the matured concept," Jung Kook pouted when IU refused to release his cheeks. IU chuckled.

"Wait. So who's the other 97-liner dongsaeng that you mentioned in the interview then? Is it someone that I know? Wait, considering I know almost everyone born in '97 in our entertainment circle, don't tell me you're friend with my other stupid friends? Yaa, distance yourself okay. They're playboy, pervert and immature and you shouldn't get close to any of them," Jung Kook warned her. Almost all of his friends has IU as their celebrity crush and they were practically fight over her for so long already. He COULD NOT let those stupid friends of his become close to his girlfriend. Not without his present at least.

"Does that means you're also playboy, pervert and immature?" IU teased him.

"You know that I'm not," he pouted.

"At least I'm right with immature part," IU continued to tease him. Jung Kook rolled his eyes, faking his annoyance. "I'm afraid that you cannot take it if I continue to show my mature side," he replied while pushing his bang, showing of his flawless forehead. 'Dang,' IU cursed herself when her heart skipped a beat with that simple gesture from him. He did the right thing covering that forehead with his long hair. God knew how many girls will have a weak heart seeing that forehead.

"Come on, let's just eat," she quickly brushed off. "And quit doing that hair thing, especially in front of your fans," IU imitated Jung Kook's action brushing his bang.

"Wae? Afraid they can't take it? Like you do?" Jung Kook laughed.

"They love it so I won't stop doing it and I won't stop doing that to you either. Knowing how much you love seeing it," he whispered to her. IU cleared her throat and changed her focus to the foods, trying so hard to ignore his handsome face.

*********************************************

"What are we watching?" IU asked.

"I always want to watch this movie with you," he said before continued. "Kimi No Nawa."

"Omo, it has been a while. What are you waiting for? Palli, palli," IU replied, urging him to quickly play the movie.

Both of them focused on the movie once Jung Kook pushed the play button. Jung Kook glanced at his side, looking at her face when she was so immersed with the movie. Jung Kook watched as Mitsuha and Taki running looking for each other even though they were separated by time. When they crossed each other's path, the sound of bell echoed, filling the space between them. IU cried when both of the leads were desperately trying to remember each other's name and Jung Kook cannot help but smiled at how soft she was. "Do you believe in destiny?" he unconsciously asked.

"I always believe that your destiny, your fate has been decided to you. When you bound to meet someone in your life, either good or bad, you'll meet him/her no matter what. And I believe that me meeting you, it's not a coincidence. That's what I believe," Jung Kook can see her eyes sparkled as she muttered those words to him.

"Me too. I'm glad that I get to be this close to you from just a mere fan to someone that has special place in your heart. Even though I need to wait for 10 years for that, I'm grateful. Thanks for being there for me, and thanks for accepting me as your boyfriend," Jung Kook confessed. IU smiled at him. They looked into each other's eyes and silently praying that their relationship was not something temporary.

He leaned towards her, continued to lock his gaze to hers. IU couldn't bring herself to look away. She was lost in his gaze. "Don't hate me when I do this okay. I know it's still early but I wanted to do this since the last time I did it," Jung Kook said.

"Oh?"

He leaned closer until IU can feel his warm breath fanning over her cheeks. They were centimeters apart and IU was so lost in his gaze. She closed her eyes when his lips connected to hers. Feeling his soft and warm lips against hers made she realized that she missed this.

Jung Kook smiled when she responded to his kiss. He moved his hands to her face, cupping her cheeks between his palms and stroked his thumbs against her soft skin. "I miss you," he said once they let go of each other. He looked right into her eyes as he spoke.

"I miss you more," IU confessed. She can feel her cheeks reddened. She was blushing but she did not care a bit about it. "Oh, the movie finished," she said when she saw the credit and the ending music playing. They both laughed as they realized they missed the part when the leads met each other again.

"When you're meant to be, in any circumstances, you'll cross path again," Jung Kook said to her.

"So true. So, what are we watching next?" she asked. As much as she loved looking into his eyes, they need to get moving.

"I think I need to get going," Jung Kook sighed.

"Oh, I thought you said movie night. So I expect you'll stay over"

"I would love to. But I have early flight tomorrow morning. And you need to take some rest too," Jung Kook hesitantly let go of her hand and stood up. He grabbed his hoodies and halfheartedly get clothes.

"Come on, I need to go now. We'll spend more time together when I finish with my tour," Jung Kook said as he saw IU pouting on the couch. He wrapped his hand around hers and pulled her towards him. Once again, he brought her into his embrace, feeling her warmth.

"I'll miss you. Don't push too hard. Good luck with your filming," he said as he continued to hug her. He did not want to let her go but he needed to.

"You too. Have a good time at the concert," she replied as they bid goodbyes to each other.

*********************************************

Jung Kook laid his head over his hands while starring hard at the ceiling of his room, pondering over the event that happened at IU's house. He unconsciously smiled and his fingers touched his lower lip. He can still feel the warmth and the sweetness of her lips on his.

When she asked him to stay, he wanted to give in, but considering his early flight schedule tomorrow morning and the thought of her needing some rest, he refused. She was so busy with her filming and he figured he did not want her to miss any chance to get some rest. 

**********************

Hi KookU fam. I'm sorry for the late update. I took almost 2 months to update this chapter. Again, I'm sorry. it's not that I'm busy. I've got plenty of time honestly but I kind of on writer block. Seriously, it was suck!! I hope you guys satisfied with this chapter. I'll do my best to update faster in the future. 

There's so many thing happened while I'm on hiatus. IU's Hotel Del Luna already finished and wow, the story was so amazing. I cried real hard and the casts' acting deserve awards. Actually I never watch any of Jin Goo's drama before but HDL opened my eyes to his talent. I don't want to start with IU's acting. Always been her fan of her acting when she started with Dream High. She always gave her best in everything that she did. I love everything with this HDL drama; the casts, the story plot and our little BTS-IU interaction when the scene with deceased ARMY appeared. I hope for more but i guess that was enough.

And our bunny boy just turned 23rd on 1st September. Happy birthday baby. I know I was a bit late but I wish you the best in everything that you do. I hope you'll get everything that you dream off (including your beautiful IU). Thanks for gifting us with your sweet song Decalcomania. Can't wait for you to release the studio version!!!!

(I posted this photo on my IG and my guy friend commented saying how freaking handsome he is. Well, I don't blame him tho. With that hair, that forehead, that jawline. He's perfect, period!)

Now, let's wait for BTS-IU comeback! hope to see both of you on the same stage again. it'll be a fierce competition and we love fierce competition between kings and queen of kpop. 

Sorry for long rant. I hope you guys enjoy the story. oh, I plan to include other couple in the future. so, if you guys has any suggestion, please drop your suggestion on the comment section. see you guys later. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 699 22
Jung Kook never imagined that his life would flip over, with just an accidental encounter with Lisa. Ⓒ 2021 by -dreamykookie
38.3K 2.6K 25
Jungkook was a bully, and bullying is his thing. Everyone in school was aware of that...and most of them were already get bullied by him. No one in...
6.7K 219 7
🔞 It started out as a playful threat until it became a silent promise and an inner wish. * Now Published as a non-fanfiction on Kobo and Selar. Supp...
43.6K 1.7K 22
Jinkook relationship 1st meeting meant to be forever in love