Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleeple...

By DeeStory

The Sequel To 4weeks+Summer camp=9months pregnant ... Will new problems arise to the old couple Cassidy and X... More

Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 1.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 2.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 3.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 4.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 5.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 6.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 7.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 8.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 9.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 10.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 12.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 13.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 14.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 15.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 16.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 17.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 18.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 19.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 20
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 21.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 22.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 23.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 24.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 25.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 26.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 27.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 28
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 29.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 30.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 31.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 32.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 33.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 34.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 35.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 36.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 37.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 38.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 39.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 40.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 41.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 42.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 43.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 44.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 45.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Epilogue.

Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 11.

1.6K 15 8
By DeeStory

Chapter 11:

*~Cassidy's POV~*

After the day was over and the food, kids, and adults were taken care of for the day I finally got to lay down and also my favorite part of the evening talking to my husband.

"Heee ehh emm hello?"

"Xavier...? Are you drunk?"

"What drunk no baby, maybe a little but nnooo!! I missed woah, ummm Cassidy?"

"What the hell I've been gone almost a week, I finally get to talk to you and your drunk. How do you think I feel Xavier?" There was a long silence in the phone, then I heard glass shatter in the background.

"Woah ... didn't see that ehh emm didn't see that coming."

"Who are you talking to Xavier?"

"Nobody, Cassidy how are you baby? Wait let me sit down."

"Im great babe, its great here. And the people are so nice."

"Woah ... ummm wow!!" He said as if he was destracted.

"There's glass every where."

"XAVIER...Really?"

"babe, I gotta go. I lllooovvvee you babe."

"Yeah right, whatever. Im going to try to get the phone tomorrow you better now be drunk. I love you." Xavier began to burp uncontrollably and dropped the phone. Tears swelled up in my eyes, I was heart broken how could he get so drunk knowing this was the only time I could call.

"What a moron."

"Awe Cass, don't worry. He was drunk, and probably missed you like crazy. If you want you can have my call time and call him tomorrow...?!" I wiped my tears.

"Oh Parker I couldn't."

"Go ahead, I can talk to my mom anytime, the womans from Jersey she can talk all day!!" Parker smiled and laid down.

"Thanks, it means a lot."

"Your welcome, now get some rest we got a long day tomorrow."

"Okay, good night."

"Night."

*~Carson's POV~*

I was confused. And didn't know where to turn, I had just gotten druged and possibly raped by my girlfriends ex boyfriends ... I don't even know, my fiancé or I guess girlfriend or not even that just left me and went all the way across the United States and I was in dyer need to talk to somebody, so I called up the 1st person I could think of.

"Hey, long time no here from how is life and everybody doing?"

"Hey Travis everything was great until last week." Travis sighed loudly in the phone's receiver.

"So what happen?"

"So Sadie, slept with Drew..."

"Her ex boyfriend, the one that stays with you?"

"Yeah him, then we broke off the engagement then I got RAPED!!!" Travis began to laugh uncontrollably then dropped the phone.

"Raped, really?! Come on now you mean to tell me you let a guy rape you!! Wow this is a new one."

"Not a guy, Missy. She raped me!!"

More Laughter

"Wooow okay stop with the jokes why did you really call? What do you need money, a phone number, a job what?"

"Nooo I need help on what to do!! Im lost here and everything is so out of place, im dying for a drink right now and you know I don't need to go down that road again!!" I screamed into the phone holding my head in pain from the drink I was given.

"Okay wow your serious. Well did you say Sadie came back here to VA?"

"Yeah, left about 3 or 4 hours ago, then I was talking to Missy and she was all about 'Getting even' with Drew and Sadie then she tried to get me to sleep with her when that didn't work she drugged me and we ended up sleeping together."

"Well, were you awake?"

"No, I passed out. Everything went black. But next thing I know I woke up with a hard on, my pants down and Missy, Jonas and I were looking like idiots."

"I'm not all to sure about the whole Missy situation but as far as the Sadie situation goes, you need to call her and get things straight with her, because I know you love that girl. If I see her around town I'll say hey and try my best to help out as much as I can. But watch out for that Missy, I just ... Travis began to laugh ... I don't know about her."

"Yeah, okay I will. And shut up its not that funny."

"Yeah, well don't go off and get yourself raped again."

"Oh Fxck you."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and dialed Sadie's number.

*~Xavier's POV~*

"What are you doing here?" I said stumbling and holding myself up on the door.

"I'm sorry, I left my Jacket. Ran out so fast I just came back to get it now that the rain stopped."

"Oh .. Hollld umm ehh emm hold on a sec." I got ready to grab Melonie's jacket when my phone rang.

"Heee ehh emm hello?" I said trying to get over to the couch, Melonie walked in and grabbed her jacket.

"Xavier...? Are you drunk?"

"What drunk no baby, maybe a little but nnooo!! I missed woah, ummm Cassidy?"

"What the hell I've been gone almost a week, I finally get to talk to you and your drunk. How do you think I feel Xavier?" There was a long silence in the phone until I tripped trying to hang on to the counter top to retrieve Melonie's plate, causing a piece of glass to fall.

"Woah ... didn't see that ehh emm didn't see that coming." I looked up to see Melonie laughing hard at my struggle.

"Who are you talking to Xavier?" Cassidy screamed so loud, it made my head hurt a little.

"Nobody, Cassidy how are you doing baby? Wait let me sit down."

"I'm great babe, its great here. And the people are so nice."

"Woah ... ummm wow!!" I said a little distracted by Melonie's laughter, as she whispered I'll pick up this glass.

"There's glass every where."

"XAVIER...Really?"

"babe, I gotta go. I lllooovvvee you babe."

"Yeah right, whatever. I'm going to try to get the phone tomorrow you better now be drunk. I love you." I grabbed my chest and began to burp uncontrollably and dropped the phone.

"Woah .. So I ate your piece or that Harper's and my piece."

"I told you not to eat all of it I told you!!"

"I know but I was hungry!! And I ... I'm ... I began to burp again ... sorry I broke your plate I'll get another one."

"Its okay. But really I have to go."

"Okay, I'll .. I'll will ummm try to walk you to the door. And umm thanks again." We stood at the door as I held myself up.

"Bye."

"See ya, and thanks again." Melonie leaned in for a very unexpected hug. Then Asked for a little bit more, kissing me on the lips, I stumbled backwards!

"Woah what the hell ... I knew it was a bad idea."

"Oh come on!!" She kissed me again.

"XAVIER!! What the Hell...?"

"Oh shit .. I stumbled again this time hitting the floor."

"Bye, Xavier." And with that Melonie waved seductively and walked off.

"wow, I had to come back to this huh... get up your looking like a sloppy drunk get up and go lay down. Did you just sleep with that girl? And why aren't you at work?"

"What?"

"Ugh lay down I'm going to get you some water."

*~Sadie's POV~*

I drove up to Xavier's house and was surprised to see some girl all over him, all I could think was what in the hell is going on. I looked down at my phone to see Carson calling but right now was not the time so I ignored it and walked up to Xavier's house.

"Xavier!!! What the hell??"

"Oh shit .. He shouted then stumbled as his body hit the floor. I managed to keep a straight face although I wanted to laugh a little"

"Bye, Xavier." The girl said waving seductively and walked off.

"wow, I had to come back to this huh... get up your looking like a sloppy drunk get up and go lay down. Did you just sleep with that girl? And why aren't you at work?"

"What?" I pushed him down on the couch and threw a blanked at him.

"Ugh lay down I'm going to get you some water." I walked into the kitchen and pulled out my phone hitting the talk button.

"Hey, umm I know im the last person you may want to hear from but---"

"I'm actually happy you called. I don't want to fight anymore but I think time apart is what we need, so I'm going to stay here for two weeks and then if everything goes well I'll be back okay ... Long pause ... CARSON?"

"I'm here and that sounds like a great idea, if its what you want its cool with me. But---"

"No buts .. and sorry I left and came here it was unexpected but I'm happy."

"Sadie I---"

"I love you too Carson!!" I smiled cause I liked finishing his sentence.

"Now but I ---"

"Love me more ... I chuckled ... I know."

"Sadie!!! Listen, I was drugged and somebody put something in my drink."

"WHAT? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm great. But its not weather im okay or not it's the reason behinh the whole thing."

"Saaadddddiiiee I nneeed yoooouu!!" Xavier yelled in the background.

"OKAY Xavier, I'm coming. Carson what do you mean the reason behind it?"

"The person that drugged me ----"

"Saadddiiieee!!! HURRRYYY!!"

"Damn it Xavier PLEASE!! Carson, I'm so confused. Please just I'll call you back. Xavier need's me he's drunk and---"

"Okay, I understand but we have to talk!!"

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye Sadie."

"Okay, I'm ohhh God Xavier. Really? Theirs vomit everywhere and im for damn sure not cleaning that up."

"I'm sooo sorry Cassidy, she kissed me!! All I did was eat some food and drink a few beers I didn't mean too ... too and then the karma and it was just...."

"Wait what? I'm confused Xavier ... wake up X ... I slapped his face and poured a little water in my hand and slapped him again .. Hey, Hey X .. wake up what are you talking about. Did you sleep with her? What happen. Hey!!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't ... I'm sorry it was all a mistake from the tickets to now!!"

"Ugh ... I screeched and drank some of the water ... WHY oh WHY did I have to come back to this!!"

HHEEEYYYY Hope you all had a great and awesome Thanksgiving i know i did .. and today [Friday] is my auntie's bday nnneeee who i have a question

what else do you all want to see cause i feel like i'm going in circles ... while Sadie is in VA for two weeks and Carson is in Cali what do you all want to see more off??? untill those few weeks are over???

would you all like to see a little bit of Dawson ?? remember him he tried to rape her that one time ... dont remember?? read chapter noo read the epilogue of the first story!! i really wanna know but yeah ...

HHEEEYYYY Hope you all had a great and awesome Thanksgiving i know i did .. and today [Friday] is my auntie's bday nnneeee who i have a question

what else do you all want to see cause i feel like i'm going in circles ... while Sadie is in VA for two weeks and Carson is in Cali what do you all want to see more off??? untill those few weeks are over???

would you all like to see a little bit of Dawson ?? remember him he tried to rape her that one time ... dont remember?? read chapter noo read the epilogue of the first story!! i really wanna know but yeah ...

comment and vote thanks

Deestoru d(o_O)b

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
214K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...