Saiyan (OC) x My Hero Academi...

By Shadow2190

You're a Saiyan and you are training to be the best hero with your childhood friends Shoto Todoroki, Ejiro Ki... More

Prologue
The Origin
First Step.
The First Day
Day 2
Class Rep. Training and USJ
The Closure of Izuku and Gokhan.
Training for the Sports Festival.
The Sports Festival Begins!
Gokhan's look
Uraraka vs Bakugo.
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
The Final Battle! Gokhan ace in the hole.
The Internships and Hero Names
The Internship
Deku/The Hero Killer Stain
The Finals
The Finals - 2
The Past
The Aftermath
Another Universe?
Where am I?
A talk with Gogeta.
Let me introduce myself
Christmas.
Icarus
The Battle for Revenge Movie Part 1
The Battle for Revenge Movie Part 2
Alternate Ending
Happy Birthday Gokhan
Meeting everyone

The Legendary Super Saiyan.

1.6K 14 7
By Shadow2190

Gokhan - I can't believe it Izuku is working with them.

Todoroki - Well it looks like we have to fight.

Momo - You know him?

Gokhan - Yeah he was someone who admired heroes and now he's with THEM.

Izuku - Shigaraki remember the deal Katsuki is mine.

(In this story Izuku never met All Might he was saved by All for One and was given a power called Negativity a power like One for All but only works on negative emotions. I thank CallaDraws Villain Deku story for this)

Shigaraki - Yes don't worry he's all yours.

Gokhan - IZUKU!

Izuku - Ah my best friend is here.

Shigaraki send the villains to attack and without hesitation Me,Shoto,Shima and Bakugo were ready to fight so we flew down and started attacking every villain in sight.

Todoroki - As I thought they are just low level villains.

Gokhan - I feel that they are here because they want to kill All Might.

Broly - Damn it they went in the battle. I won't let them kill them, they made a mistake since I am here.

Uncle Broly charged at the Villains with Aizawa and was taking down each one making it easier for Aizawa to not get tired quickly. But I knew he was enjoying himself kicking the villains asses.

Bakugo - Damn it at this rate we won't be able to get to Deku.

Shigaraki - Kurogiri spread them out so we can have Broly and maybe All Might to ourselves.

The Warp guy known as Kurogiri spread everyone out and even us that we didn't notice I started falling in a mountain zone.

Gokhan - Shoto,Shima?! Wait those energies are really familiar.

I ran to see Momo and Jirou and Kaminari fighting villains.

Gokhan - Looks like you guys need help.

Momo - Gokhan thank goodness you're here.

I grabbed my power pole and I started taking all the villains down but I felt Aizawa and Broly's energy go down slowly.

Gokhan - Do you guys feel that?!

Jirou - You're right Aizawa is losing his energy but Broly is barely losing anything.

Gokhan - When I tell you the signal close your eyes unless you be blinded.

I jump up and get to the brightest part of the U.S.J

Gokhan - Now! (They cover their eyes) SOLAR FLARE!

All the villains were blinded and I grabbed Momo bridal style and let her go in a mountain top as I did the same for Jirou and I told Kaminari to go at full power.

Kaminari - You guys are about to get fried!

He shocks every enemy in sight and they all fall to the ground but one is up and it seemed to not take affect on him.

Gokhan - Masenko..HAA!

Jirou - (thoughts) Wow Goku is really punk rock.

Gokhan - Is everyone alright?

Momo - We're okay.

Gokhan - Good (thoughts) Shoto is on the landslide zone with Hagakure

I then make sure everyone holds on and I use Instant Transmission to get to Tsuyu and Mineta. But the next thing I see was so horrifying I was beyond angry.

Shigaraki - Nomu Kill both of them.

As the brain guy attacked Broly and Aizawa and it was fighting Broly but he kept pushing him back. I think about what will happen if I don't help. My rage consumed me and I started walking slowly and my eyes turned yellow again and I screamed a scream that could be heared miles away.

(Back at U.A)

Celeron - Charlot you feel that?!

Charlot - Yeah we have to go now!

Gine - Toshi go with them!

All Might - Don't worry we're coming!

(Back at that the U.S.J)

I charged at the Nomu and punched him hard enough to let go of Aizawa and Broly and he looked like he felt nothing.

Broly - No Gokhan Stay Back!

I didn't listen as I started fighting the monster but I was slowly overpowered since he was absorbing my attacks and I was slammed around like a rag doll. I saw terror in everyone's eyes and even Izuku since he never wanted me dead.

Everyone - GOKHAN!

Shigaraki - There no point in fighting my Nomu he is a bio engineered creation with Shock Absorption and Super Regeneration.

I then see Shoto freeze the Nomu as Bakugo blasting him and Shima punching the thing.

Gokhan - N-N-No leave. D-D-Don't fig-ht! leave..them alone.

Kirishima POV

The Nomu then grabbed Shoto and was about to punch him but it was then kicked somewhere far by something since it was so fast we couldn't see. But after the smoke cleared I see Gokhan standing there his hair is more straight up and his eyes are full of anger.

Gokhan - I won't let you...get away with this!

Lighting then struck close to him as everyone was shocked and I looked at the others at the entrance and they are more shocked since this is the first time we see him like this. But Ochako was different she had fear thinking Gokhan might lose control.

Gokhan - I will make you..SUFFER! HAAAA!

His hair changes to a golden yellow and his eyes turn to a teal green and he looks at Shigaraki and Izuku.

(Gokhan POV)

I look at Shigaraki with anger and I look back at the others.

Gokhan - Listen up guys take Aizawa and my Uncle and get far away from the battle got it?

They didn't answer since they were shocked but I got frustrated and I decided to yell.

Gokhan - LISTEN TO WHAT I'M TELLING YOU GO NOW BEFORE I LOSE ANY SENSE OF CONTROL I HAVE LEFT!

They leave as they take Aizawa and Broly back to the others but they stay there in the entrance wanting to see what was going on. 

Shigaraki - It doesn't matter if you change your hair color you won't beat Nomu. 

Izuku - What happened to you Gokhan?

Kurogiri - Let's leave for now the pro's should be here in a few minutes.

Shigaraki - Just leave Deku but you come back the moment he's gone.

Kurogiri then made a portal for Izuku and he was gone as he went through the portal and I was glad I didn't have to fight him. 

Gokhan - You are gonna pay for all the innocent lives you destroyed!

Shigaraki - Nomu kill the brat.

Nomu rushed at me and was gonna punch me but I caught it and I just kept fighting the thing as he was weaker or maybe because I was even stronger. But I didn't even feel that I felt the anger in my body, my mind telling me that I have to end them. 

I punched the Nomu as me and him were exchanging so many punches that it was shaking the whole U.S.J.

Celeron - Gokhan his energy is skyrocketing it's amazing.

All Might - Don't get distracted we are almost there!

I then used One for All to power up more and I was taking down the Nomu and his Shock Absorption wasn't working anymore since he was going to his limit. I grab his leg and threw him to the floor and I used a 100% percent Smash punch to the chest and he flew to the ceiling and I charged up my energy and with One for All I was ready to end the Damn Nomu. 

Gokhan - KA..ME..HA..MEEE...HAAAAA!

The blast hit the Nomu and I kept on the blast until it hit the sun and I knew that the Nomu was destroyed.  

Shigaraki - NO NO NO NOMU WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DEFEATED! 

All Might - DON'T WORRY BECAUSE WE ARE HERE!

All Might and the others arrived and Kurogiri decided to take Shigaraki and leave.

I then saw everyone and I powered down and I dropped to the floor but I knew I won the battle. 

All Might - Did Gokhan won? 

Everyone then ran to me and I blacked out and I was wondering what will happen tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 57 9
It has been 8 years since the Tournament and Goku and his friends have gotten stronger but everyone is now a pro and Eri and Gohan have gotten older...
23.3K 264 8
You are a new student at UA and immediately make friends with your whole class after a few weeks you find yourself falling in love with 4 guys and th...
53.9K 1.2K 52
For all you newcomers here's part 1: https://www.wattpad.com/595016082-bnha-boyfriend-scenarios-intro for the rest of you, LETS GOOOOO!
70.7K 2K 13
Don't fuck with me, I've got the power of god and anime on my side AHHHHHHHHHHHHH