Vkook Oneshots [[Request Are...

Bởi KilluaKookieHyung

"Take me to different worlds hyung" "Gladly" Vkook/Taekook oneshots [[Request are open!]] -Strictly TopTae a... Xem Thêm

~
Heal Me Daddy
Doll
Little Snow Angel
My Sweet Little Euphoria
More Dominant Than You
Bittersweet
Dream
Your Reality Pt. 1
An Email For Wattpad
Requests
My Sweet Little Euphoria Pt.2
I Just Wanna Be Like You Pt. 1
Jungkook In N.Y. (Part 1)
Vampire's Pathos (1)
Your Reality (Oneshot Update)
Willing To
Black Christmas
Tugging At The Wrong Thread (1)
Tugging At The Wrong Thread (2)
P.S. I Love You
Letter Of The Unborn (Dream)
A Sweet Night Before My Bitter Goodbye
Dance With The Devil (BC pt.2)
Not The Time
Your Reality Pt. 2
Bet You Can't Predict This!
At Least That's What...
Adherence (Pt.1)
Black Swan (Black Christmas)
Your Eyes Tell

Plaything (1)

4K 93 31
Bởi KilluaKookieHyung

//Requested by: Bts2013shipper

//Mafia! AU

//Mafia!Taehyung x Killer bunny!Jungkook

//Action/A bit of a fucked-up romance

//Stockholm Syndrome

//Smut will be in the next part 

________€________

"Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?

Lighting matches to swallow up the flame like me?

Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

Pointing fingers cause you never take the blame like me?"

________€________

There are many types of criminals in the world. There are big-time criminals, there are those who kill and steal just for fun, some are forced by other people, because of poverty, and some are complete psychos. A large part of Seoul is worrying about the kidnappings and killings that have been happening lately, which was mostly caused by two rivals, a mafia leader and a masked killer, who are unknown to the public. Every now and then, news about these mysterious murderers have been spreading every day 24/7, and officials are trying their best to track them down but no luck.

"Breaking news: It has recently been reported that five teenagers have been missing for three weeks has been found dead in the streets of Hongdae near Hongik University. One of the police stated that "The sudden appearance of the bodies was possibly intentioned by the killer. As if like the killer is giving a warning to us or the killer wants to mess with our heads," This is Kim Yoomin-Seok, signing out. Please be careful, everyone."

A snicker was heard in the room, but a deep chuckle soon replaced it. A man with ash grey hair, dark eyes, and handsome features stared at the TV with a smirk along with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He put a hand under his chin, his smirk widening. "Still playing your little game hm? Very well, I'll continue to play your game, bunny boy."  

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, a red-haired male hummed a rather lullaby-like song as he cleaned his mask that is covered in blood by those who he killed. After it was cleaned, he put it on as he listened to the news with a smirk 'That  should deliver the message to him.'  

He turned the TV off before heading towards a specific room that sends an uncomfortable feeling to those who are unfamiliar with it. The masked man stared at the door for a little while before opening it. The room was decorated in chains, shackles, torture weapons and the smell of death.

The sight in front of him made him smirk once again under his mask as an almost lifeless body was chained in the middle of the room. The red-haired male approached the girl who is covered in scars and blood from head to toe as her face remains blank "I see you've made it this far even though you are just one hit away from death" he chuckled.

"You're... s-such... a.... sick... person" she uttered with all the last strength she has "Oh I am very aware of that sweetie but it's a shame that I have to get rid of you" A hint of amusement was mixed in his tone as he grabbed a gun from the table not so far away "Then again, you are on my list. It was nice playing with you. Got any last words to say doll?" 

"G-go... to... hell" she glared as the male pointed the gun at her forehead "Trust me, doll, I've been there" the sound of the gunshot echoed across the room as the body hanged there, lifeless and masked male put the gun back in its place 

"Such a shame... another toy didn't last long again" he frowned mockingly underneath his mask but it was soon replaced with a grin "Hopefully my next toy will last very long" he let out a giggle as he turned around, leaving the body behind him.

It wasn't much of a coincidence that the two met at a bar. Taehyung was drinking whiskey when he saw a red-haired male sat beside him. His eyes wandered down as he saw a familiar tattoo on the other male's hand. A smirk made its way onto his lips as he took his attention away from it. He may haven't seen the killer's face, but he saw the tattoo years ago when they first encountered, of course, he too has his own mask. He can't go kill someone recklessly especially when they meet at a time like this.

"We met again hmm?" the red-haired male says without looking at him "Indeed we have" Taehyung replied "I'm not surprised you still remember how I looked like" "It's easy to spot one's enemy especially when they didn't change their hair color and the sound of their voice"

"Of course, you always have been great at observations aren't you, JK" Taehyung drank the rest of his drink and stared at the glass with his smirk still not wiped away "And of course I couldn't forget that look of yours when I killed all of your friends back at the club those same five teenagers died at, V" JK looked at Taehyung with a mocking grin but it didn't bother the older nonetheless, instead he laughed like it was the funniest joke ever.

"It's a shame really but they all lost the game and you... you are the last one standing among them. My question is... have you given up yet hyungie?" Taehyung looked back at him with the most confident smirk as his eyes flickered in excitement "Of course not... I am still playing your game bunny boy, but since your game of hide and seek is over, how about we take this outside"

"I'd love that" 

The two got off of their seat as they headed upstairs and towards the rooftop, where the night sky glimmered with stars and the wind blowing a gentle breeze "Just like last time hm?" Jungkook says as he stood on the other side of the rooftop "Yup... Just like last time" 

Both of them took out their guns at the same time as they pointed it at each other  "I wonder who will be the winner this time" Jungkook chuckled "No one won last time bunny" "I supposed you are right. No one won last time which is why... I'll make sure you lose tonight!" 

Jungkook charged at the older and grabbed his knife at the same time but the older dodged his attack and kicked him in the stomach. The younger coughed in pain but soon smirked as he grabbed the older's arm, stabbing his shoulder in the process. 

Taehyung pushed him away and glance at his left shoulder that is currently bleeding. Taehyung shot Jungkook's arm and the younger hissed in pain "Why you little..." Jungkook charged at him once again but got his bleeding arm broken when Taehyung pinned him down on the ground and broke his arm "Fuck!" Jungkook headbutted him to make Taehyung get off of him.

Taehyung held his bleeding nose in pain and felt himself getting pushed down and punched in the face. Taehyung didn't waste any time and switched their positions and knocked the younger out with his gun hitting his head. Taehyung panted heavily as he stared at the younger's unconscious body "Looks like I've won this round bun" Taehyung stood up and dragged the younger out of the rooftop along with him as he took both of them to an emergency exit to avoid any people.

Jungkook woke up in a dark room. He felt his head starting to ache and tried to hold it but can't as he realized he was chained up, He let out a cuss and tried to tug his hands but obviously he can't get his hands out. Soon the lights turned on and saw Taehyung standing at the doorway with a grin on his face "So nice of you to finally wake up JK and as you see, I've won last night's round"

Jungkook snickered as he looked at him with a fucked-up smile "It seems that you have. Congratulations then but you are aware that the game is far from over V" "Of course. I am very aware" Taehyung walked closer to the younger after he closed the door, eying him from head to toe "I must say... you look rather nice this way. All chained up and covered in scars and those blood of yours."

"Oh yeah? Or do you just a similar kink as mine" Jungkook chuckled "Oh what pretty kink you have bunny and maybe I do, maybe I don't" Taehyung held Jungkook's chin as he leaned closer to his face "But are you feeling any pain yet?" Jungkook was confused for a moment until he finally felt pain all over his body. He clenched his hands and closed his eyes tightly in pain before glaring at Taehyung "What did you do"

Taehyung laughed "I took my time enjoying torturing you last night. Your pretty screams were music to my ears and I would love to hear them again" Jungkook bit the insides of his cheek and let out a shaky breath "Why haven't you killed me then" he asked "Because there's no fun in that and from now on... you'll be my toy... Jungkook"

Weeks went by and Taehyung continued to torture him but treated him afterward. It became their daily routine though there are times when Taehyung will just stare at the younger when Jungkook is not giving him some snarky comments or not being too cocky but soon, Taehyung started to realize that something has changed. Every time he experimented on hitting the younger but he didn't get the usual "fuck you" or "you'll be sorry about this" kind of response, instead he received a quite moan or whimper from him but there is one particular day when Jungkook's response was "Hyungie please I'll be a good boy for you" and it made Taehyung snap.

Taehyung stopped hitting him as he looked at the younger in confusion nd shock but the younger just stared at him with lust-filled eyes and was panting heavily "Hyungie..." he let out. Taehyung immediately treated his wound, thinking it was because of blood loss 'Maybe I should give him a break' Taehyung looked at the chains that restrained the younger from moving and decided to unlock it, catching the younger who is currently unconscious.

He cleaned the younger when he took him upstairs and changed his clothing. The younger haven't eaten much which is why his body is so thin and weak. He placed Jungkook on a bed in his spare room and stared at him for a while "I'll take care of you once you wake up" he says as he sat on the bed with a smile

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.3K 80 9
bunch of taekook oneshots top~ tae bottom~ jungkook ◇fluff ◇angst ◇other ships included ◇little space (may be)
66.9K 2.7K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
113K 2.7K 33
Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW
60.5K 1.4K 14
just jungkook-centric oneshots U '꓃ ' U open to requests if you want me to do a specific ship or storyline (人・㉨・)♡ formerly: how much fluff?