When Two Anti-Socials Meet [T...

By Luigitails789

Tomoko was always alone, trying her best to make new friends, but never succeeding. However, when a certain b... More

[Prologue] - New Beginnings
[Chapter 1] - Greetings and Meetings
[Chapter 2] - Being There For You
[Chapter 3] - (Y/N)'s Hangout
[Chapter 4] - The "Date"
[Chapter 5] - Rumors & Encounters
[Chapter 6] - Confrontation, Comfort, & Cuddles
[Chapter 7] - Love Complications
[Chapter 8] - Kawaii Confessions
[Chapter 9] - Cousin Kii-Chan
[Epilogue] - Families

[Chapter 10] - Unpopular Together

6.8K 127 600
By Luigitails789

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(N/N) - Nickname

===========================

(Your POV)

Teacher: So basically The Civil Rights Movement was a decades-long struggle with the goal of enforcing constitutional and legal rights for African Americans that white Americans already enjoyed. With roots that dated back to the Reconstruction era during the late 19th century, the movement achieved its largest legislative gains in the mid-1960s, after years of blah blah blah blah blah....

Uggggggggggh make it stoooooooooooop....

Me and Tomoko were sitting next to each other in US History class, and OH MY GOD it's so boring. Like, it's actually gotten more boring than usual. It actually makes me want to go to MATH. At least in math you can actually use your brain while you're working. I silently sighed to myself as I see that Tomoko was facing the same problem as me. As I looked around though, I saw that the majority of the class is asleep. Some people were on their phones. Then there's a select of people actually listening to the lecture and taking notes. How does the teacher not notice the sleeping students?

Anime logic.

(Y/N): (whispers) Fuck this is boring...

Tomoko: (whispers) You're telling me. I could've been using this time to read some My Hero Academia.

(Y/N): (whispers) Like seriously.

Teacher: Ahem! Excuse me, but Mr. (L/N) is there a problem?

(Y/N): (sighs) No.

Teacher: Is that so? So you'll be willing to answer the question that is on the board right now? (uses his pointing stick to point at the white board)

(Y/N): What award did Martin Luther King Jr. receive for his role in non-violent, moral leadership? (sighs) The 1964 Nobel Peace Prize.

Teacher: Hah! That is incorre- Wait, you actually got it right?

(Y/N): You're welcome.

Teacher: You win this round (L/N), just try to interrupt my discussion will you?

(Y/N): Fine. (quietly) Not like anyone is going to listen to your blabbering anyways.

Tomoko: (whispers) Don't worry (N/N), let's just talk when next period starts. I heard that our next teacher isn't here.

(Y/N): (whispers) Well alright Moko...

Teachers: Okay! As I was saying...

(timeskip so you won't have to listen to this man's damn lecture)

(Y/N): (stretches while walking) Ah my God! That feels good to get out of that cramped box.

Tomoko: But you're going into another cramped box.

(Y/N): That's different. At least in this one we don't have to do boring work that won't effect us in the next ten or so years. Besides, if we have a question, we'll just ask Google.

Tomoko: Yeah that's true. Oh hey we're here.

As I looked up, it seems that I was ranting a bit too long to even realize how fast we were walking.

(Y/N): Cool. (looks inside) Yeah the teacher isn't here. Sweeeeet.

Me and Tomoko sat down next to each other as the rest of the students filed in. Welp, I forgot to bring my Switch since I thought it was just going to be a whole world of boring learning. This is one of the reasons I HATE Mondays. Anyways, the teacher looks like he is in his mid 20s who had a baggy shirt and baggy pants on. He sighed as he looked lazily at all of us.

Substitute: (surfer voice) Alright little dudes. Honestly I couldn't care less about teaching you, I'm just here to get paid. Listen just try not to cause too much chaos in here. I actually want to keep my job. M'kay?

The majority of the room just nodded their heads.

Substitute: (surfer voice) Aight thanks my dudes and dudettes, I'll just be here on my phone. Tap on my shoulder if you need anything.

Everybody then decided to form groups with their friends. Other people wanted to stay alone and be on their phones, kinda like me back in my old school. I sighed as I turned to Tomoko.

(Y/N): Sorry I couldn't bring my Switch today.

Tomoko: It's okay. I actually wanted to talk to you.

(Y/N): Oh well go ahead.

Tomoko: It's about the kiss...

(Y/N): Still pretty awkward about it?

Tomoko: Not exactly awkward... I just really really liked it.

(Y/N): I know, you kinda said that to me before.

Tomoko: I know... But...

???: Hey!

We both turned to see a familiar face.

(Y/N): Maxwell?

Maxwell: Fancy seeing you two here.

Tomoko: What are you doing here?

Maxwell: I was transferred into this class. Very convenient that the teacher isn't here AND you two are here.

(Y/N): Yeah that is kind of convenient honestly.

Maxwell: Yep! So anyways who wants to get destroyed?

(Y/N): Excuse me wha-

Maxwell: (slams a small plastic box onto the desk) We're going to play a little game.

Tomoko: Well what's the ga-

Maxwell: (removes hand on top of the box)

(Y/N): (sighs) God dammit Maxwell.

Maxwell: Just to let the both of you know, I am the god of this game, who is on a fifteen win streak right now.

(Y/N): I feel like you take this game too seriously.

Maxwell: Are you doing to play or not?

(Y/N): Okay okay fine. Jeez lemme just open a can of whoop ass really quick.

Tomoko: (giggles slightly) I guess it's time for me to see the "UNO Master" in action.

(Y/N): You call him the master? Bitch please, gimme those cards.

(ten minutes later)

Maxwell: Uno out.

(Y/N): How in the fuck are you beating me? This is like the third game right now.

Maxwell: (takes the cards a d starts shuffling them) Play by the heart of the cards. Also it's because I'm better than you.

(Y/N): You're just getting lucky!

Tomoko: Lucky for those three matches?

(Y/N): I-It's... (blushes slightly) Ugh... Just gimme the cards.

Maxwell: (smirks)

(two minutes later)

I have two cards left. One is a blue 8, while another is a +4 card.

Maxwell: (places two +4 cards down while having a smirk on his face) Uno. Game over (Y/N).

Seeing I have the upper hand, I decided to mess around with him just a little bit.

(Y/N): (shocked expression) Ah shit. Noooooo... (puts head down)

Maxwell: (cocky smile) Welp that's GG. Pick up eight my dude.

I then gained probably one of my most shit eating grins I have ever had.

(Y/N): (head still down) I guess you're right. It is GG.

Maxwell: Sorry dude. Just pick up 8.

(Y/N): (raises head up while picking up my +4 card) It's GG for you! Unooooooo! (slams it onto the pile)

Maxwell: Oh shit. You got a draw card. Fucking damn you got me there. Aight I forfeit this match. You win.

(Y/N): (triumphant smile) Finally. (sighs deeply) Fucking damn that was annoying.

Tomoko: Is it really that serious?

(Y/N): It is. You wanna try?

Tomoko: I guess I can give it a shot. How do you play exactly? I just see you guys placing cards and calling uno.

(Y/N): Basically you will be given 7 cards. The goal is to empty your hand as soon as possible. You place the cards depending on the last card's number or color. So let's say in the middle is a green 7, if you have any green cards or a card with a 7 on it, you put them down on top of it. If you don't have any cards that corresponds, you draw one card from the deck. Also you have to say Uno when you have one card left. Uno out when your hand is empty. Any penalties will result in getting two extra cards. You following me?

Tomoko: I think so. It seems kinda simple.

Maxwell: I'll go easy on you since you're new.

(two and a half minutes later)

Tomoko: Uno out.

(Y/N): (claps) Good job Tomoko. At least you're getting the hang of it.

Tomoko: (smirks) Okay this time don't go easy on me.

(Y/N): Tomoko, Maxwell doesn't play aro-

Maxwell: Okay fine. Let's go.

(Y/N): Ah nevermind.

(two minutes later)

Tomoko: (places three cards down) Uno out.

Maxwell: What the hell? Alright that was a lucky round. Let me get this salty run back.

Tomoko: We'll see.

Needless to say, Tomoko was kicking Maxwell's ass in this game. Kinda suprised how she caught on so quickly in this game, kinda wish I have that kind of a ability. Seven matches later, Tomoko was on a winning streak, while Maxwell was looking slightly annoyed.

Maxwell: Very suspicious that you're winning a solid amount of times even though you just started playing this game.

Tomoko: (crosses arms while smirking) Also suspicious that the "god" of this game is losing to a mere noob.

(Y/N): Oof. (sucks teeth) That burn is gonna sting in the morning.

(BRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGG)

Maxwell: (sighs) Well played Tomoko. (shakes hands) I really need to step on my game on Uno.

Tomoko: Good games. It was honestly a very fun experience playing this card game.

(Y/N): Trust me Tomoko if there was more than four people it would've been crazier. But good games to you too Maxwell.

Maxwell: GGs (Y/N). I'm going to go get lunch before the line gets too long.

Tomoko: Hey (Y/N), I need to go back to the US history class. I kinda forgot something there.

(Y/N): Hehe. Was the class that boring?

Tomoko: Hah. Possibly. But just meet me by the little tree we always hang out.

(Y/N): Alright, I'll see you there!

(Tomoko's POV)

I can't believe I forgot the card I was going to give (Y/N)! Ugh I'm so stupid! Last night I was thinking about confessing to him, and I decided I was going to make a card to pour my heart and soul into it. How did I get the courage to do so? Well, I didn't. I'm actually going to tell him how I feel in the card instead of telling him. It seems super cliché, but could you blame me?

I hope it isn't locked, otherwise I have to get a security guard to open the door for me which wastes quite a bit of time. I turned the corner to meet with the US History classroom. I tried to open the door, but...

Tomoko: Of course this stupid shit's have to locked. Ah fuck my life. Guess I'll have to go and find a security guard to unlock the do-

Suddenly, I felt a giant hand and a cloth went over my mouth and nose. Being surprised, I gasped, which unfortunately lead me to my downfall. It smelt super weird, which caused my legs to suddenly give on me. I fell to the floor with a giant "thud".

???: Hehehe, now don't you worry there little girly, I'm going to take a nice good care of you.

Am I going to get raped? Who is this guy? Why is this happening to me? My mind was getting fuzzy as my vision blurred.

???: See you soon Tomoko~

The last thing I saw was the tall person approaching me before my vision turned to darkness.

(???'s POV)

Ugh, what's taking that doofus taking so long? I swear if I made the mistake of trusting him I'm gonna-

??? #1: Come in Megan.

My walkie talkie came on, I guess he finished the job. I picked it up and responded.

Megan: Status Robert?

Robert: I got the girl. She's out cold like a man at a boxing ring.

Megan: Excellent. Phase one complete. Bring the girl here, we have alot of work to do.

Sighing to myself, I kept thinking about the plan on how everything is going to go down. The worse that could happen is a security guard catching us with a knocked out girl. After a good five minutes or so, he finally came with that little emo bastard.

Robert: Got the girl. Where do you want me to put her?

Megan: (pushed a random desk in front of another one) Right here.

I then went to the closet and pulled out some rope and duct tape.

Megan: Help me tie the bitch up. Afterwards I'm putting the duct tape on.

Robert: Alright.

While Robert was holding her up, I tied the ropes around her wrists and ankles to make sure she doesn't try to escape when she wakes up. After putting the rope on her, I cutted off a piece of duct tape. Just before I put the tape on...

???: (small gasp)

Me and Robert turned around to see no one there.

Robert: You heard that too right?

Megan: Stay here.

Quickly as possible, I ran out of the classroom to catch the person who saw us. Unfortunately, said person got away, and I'm not in the mood to start sweating and wasting my energy. I made my way back to the classroom. It's whatever though, I'm pretty sure whoever saw us is too pussy to even tell on us.

(With Maxwell)

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my GOD! The one time (Y/N) isn't around I need him! God dammit man where the hell is he?! Tomoko is in danger and we have to help her! Running around the cafeteria, I couldn't find him or any sign of him. Suddenly, I remember that him and Tomoko usually hang out by the tree by the side of the school! Pushing students out of the way, I exited the school to find students hanging out with their friends either laughing or playing. Then, I saw (Y/N) under the tree with his bento box looking around. Probably looking for Tomoko.

(Your POV)

I wonder where Tomoko is. Probably had to talk to someone. Sighing to myself, I was thinking about when to confess to Tomoko that I like her. I could tell her when she comes here. It could be a nice scenario, us under a small tree under the sunlight. Then again-

???: (Y/N)!!!

Looking towards the direction of the voice, I saw Maxwell who was looking distressed as all hell. He ran up to me and started to catch his breath. I was confused, is he alright?

Maxwell: (huff) (puff)

(Y/N): Umm... You alright dude?

Maxwell: Dude, it's Tomoko...

(Y/N): Tomoko? What about-

Maxwell: You remember the bully that you scared away during your first days of school?

Oh yeah that tall guy who was all talk and muscle, but no action or retaliation whatsoever.

(Y/N): Yeah what about him?

Maxwell: He teamed up with the bitch Megan. They both have Tomoko tied up as hostage.

(Y/N): ...

Maxwell: ...uhh. Dude?

(Y/N): What room?

Maxwell: U-Uhh... 268-

I made a mad dash towards the school. Maxwell was yelling behind me.

Maxwell: Dude wait God dammit! I just ran to find you!

I didn't care though. How dare they take Tomoko hostage and just get away with it. Okay that's it, when I get my hands on that bitch, ooooooh it's not going to be pretty. I already ran up to the second floor, close to the room Maxwell told me about. Maxwell then comes up after me after running all of those stairs.

Maxwell: (huff) Dude, (puff) you could've waited for me you know.

(Y/N): It's 268 right?

Maxwell: Yeah, we're going to kick some fucking-

(Y/N): Who said you were going to do anything?

Maxwell: Wait what?

(Y/N): This is personal. If anyone hurts the people I love, I take that shit to heart. Stay out of this Maxwell, I'm going to save my future girlfriend.

Maxwell: ...alright. But tell me when you need of assistance. We're in this together.

(Y/N): Thanks. Just carry me to the school nurse when this is all over.

Maxwell: (pats my shoulder) Go get her dude.

(Y/N): (nods)

Silently, I walked over to the room Tomoko was being captive in. Just before I kicked the door open, I open my phone once again to take photo evidence that I wasn't going to beat them up for no reason. Focusing the lens, I silently opened the door to see a tied up Tomoko with duct tape on her mouth with the two soon-to-be-dead assholes looking over her.

(CLICK!)

The two turned around to see my phone. I revealed myself with a pissed off frown on my face.

Megan: Well well well, look who finally shows up.

(Y/N): Megan...

I looked over to the bully.

(Y/N): And...

Robert: Robert.

(Y/N): Right. So before I go Full Metal Alchemist on y'all asses, mind if you explain why you did this to Tomoko?

Megan: Isn't it obvious? We wanted revenge on you.

(Y/N): But why bring Tomoko into this? She didn't do anything to deserve this type of torture.

Megan: She was in the way of getting your sweet, sweet hot bod-

(Y/N): Yeaaaaah no. Not into thots. Sorry, but not sorry.

Megan: W-Who the hell you're calling a thot?!

(Y/N): Is there anyone else in this damn room that has boobs that are larger than their brains?

Megan: Why you-

(Y/N): Okay enough of the chit-chat, I told you if you ever touch Tomoko again you're going to have a Mariana Trench sized asshole. This time I'm going to get you good!

I charged at Megan, only to be slammed back by a giant arm to the chest back to the entrance of the classroom. Groaning, I got back up slowly to see Robert standing right in front of her.

Robert: Uh uh uuuuh. Not so fast little git, I have a slight grudge with you after what happened back when you first came here. You gotta get through ME first if you want to get to Megan.

Sighing to myself, I slowly started walking towards Robert.

Robert: Hoh? You're approaching me? Even though you know the risks of what will happen if you lose this fight. If I win though, I'm going to get some sweet sweet sex. Who knows, maybe I can get your little girlfriend into the mix.

How DARE he?!

(Y/N): (darkly) I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer.

Robert: Oh hoh, then by all means, get as close as you like.

Robert then starts to slowly walk towards me. We were getting very close to each other, each with a scowl on our faces. A determined look then appeared onto my face.

(Y/N)/Robert: ORA!/MUDA!

Our fists collided with each other. A smirk then could be seen on Robert's face.

Robert: I see you're a man of culture.

(Y/N): I could say the same. What a shame, if you didn't bully people and messed with Tomoko, we could've been friends at some point.

Robert: Maybe, but let's finish this.

I swinged a left hook at him, only for him to easily dodge it. He then slammed his fist onto my face, knocking me backwards slightly.

Robert: Oh come on now, what happened to all of that intimidating aura that you had huh?

I readjusted my glasses, and sighed to myself. Looking at him, I glared into his soul.

(Y/N): We'll see what happens when I wipe that smile of your face.

At blinding speed, I ran to him and did a nice gut punch.

Robert: Argh fuck!

(Y/N): Ora! Ora! ORA!

Robert: How the hell is this nerd beating the shit out of me?!

(Y/N): ORA!

He caught my fist with his hand. He now has a pissed off expression on his face.

Robert: I was going to go easy on you, but now I'm MAD.

He then grabs my wrist and swinged me across the classroom, barely pass Megan.

Megan: Hey watch it! You're going to mess up my hair!

Getting up, my entire body hurts all over. Although seeing Tomoko tied up and trapped, it gave me the determination to get up and fight on. Besides, I need to protect my promise I made to myself.

PROTECT TOMOKO!

(Y/N): My body hurts like hell, but I'm not going to give up!

Robert: Then come at me!

Once again, I charged at him and exchange blows. Punch after punch, kick after kick. It hurts like hell since he has more muscle than me. This lasted for a good five minutes, until we were taking a break to catch our breath.

Robert: (puff) Well, it seems that you're actually more than you look.

(Y/N): (sighs) Don't underestimate me for just being a nerd.

Robert: I'm not. Which is why I'm going to end it here!

He tried to strike me again, but I keep dodging all of his blows with ease, mainly because he was getting too tired to fight. I could tell he was getting easily frustrated.

Robert: Grr... Hold still dammit!

As if the tables have turned, I caught his fist now. I smirked as he looked slightly shocked.

Robert: W-Wha...?

(Y/N): I had enough if your games. Now's my turn.

I pulled back my arm, preparing for another punch.

Robert: Oh no you don't!

(Y/N): ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!

Robert: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

I kept my focus, one miscalculation and it's curtains for me. Punching for my life, I had to come up with a plan soon.

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: I can't keep doing this forever, I have to figure out a way to leave him open. Unless... Maybe I can use THAT move.

After another five seconds of more rampage oras, I quickly did a slightly painful split.

Robert: What the-

(Y/N): NUT SHOT!

(WHACK!)

I then gave a nice strike right into his forbidden area. What comes next is a girly yelp, followed by him falling to the ground, holding his groin. Megan could be seen wincing at the sight, slightly sucking her teeth.

(Y/N): (deep voice) Fatality.

Robert: D-Damn you...

(Y/N): Get punched.

I then took a few steps back. Seeing as an opportunity to land the final blow, I pulled my arm far back from my body.

(Y/N): FALCON...

Running up to him, I jumped and aimed right for the face. Yeah you can see where this is going.

Robert: Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiii-

(Y/N): PUNCH!

(BAM!)

(stop music)

My first collides to his face with a tremendous amount of force. That knocked him out for a good few hours.

(Y/N): (huff) (puff)

My attention then turns to Megan, whose eyes widen in realization that Robert lost against me.

Megan: I-I... Uhh...

She then tried to make a run for it. Well, until I slammed the door on her, blocking her only exit.

(Y/N): Where do you think you're going?

Megan: C-Can we talk this ou-

(Y/N): Shut up. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM" KICK!

Doing a roundhouse kick, I one-shot her and knocked her out instantly.

(Y/N): Gender equality bitch. I take it to the extreme level.

Going towards Tomoko, I gently removed the duct tape and untied her. Conveniently, she starts to wake up, groaning.

Tomoko: Ugh... What happened?

(Y/N): Tomoko...

Tomoko: (Y/N)? Wait, (Y/N)! Oh my God what the fuck happened to you?!

(Y/N): Don't worry Tomoko... I'll be fi-

My vision started to become blurry, and was losing my strength to stand. My legs started to wobble.

Tomoko: (Y-Y/N)...?

(Y/N): I'm just glad you're okay...

The last sight I was given was Tomoko with a terrified expression was I fell to the ground unconscious.

(Maxwell's POV)

HOT DAMN! (Y/N) REALLY KNOCKED THOSE TWO BITCHES DOWN! I give him full respect for taking both of them on their own. Plus fifty points for adding JoJo into the mix.

Tomoko: Ugh... What happened?

Oh Tomoko woken up, well everything is going smoothly.

Tomoko: (Y/N)? Wait, (Y/N)! Oh my God what the fuck happened to you?!

Yeah (Y/N) really took a beating from Robert. His face is all bruised and he's slightly bleeding. Suddenly, I see him slightly trembling. Oh God he's about to pass out!

Tomoko: (Y-Y/N)...?

(Y/N): I'm just glad you're okay...

...

(THUD!)

Tomoko: (Y/N)!!!

I ran into the room and saw (Y/N) on the floor unconscious. Tomoko looks absolutely terrified.

Tomoko: Maxwell?

Maxwell: We need to take him to the nurse!

Tomoko: Well obviously dumbass! Let's go!

We then sprinted down the hall and ran down the stairs.

Maxwell's Thoughts: Good job (Y/N)... You really are a good friend. I'm really glad Tomoko is lucky to have you for a boyfriend.

(timeskip brought to you by (Y/N) with a Jotaro cap muttering "yare yare daze")

(Your POV)

A bright light awoken me from my slumber, and I see I was in the infirmary. Looking at a nearby mirror, I also saw that my face was bandaged and my nose has stopped bleeding. Sighing to myself I looked up at the ceiling.

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: It was so worth it. At least Tomoko was safe.

Speaking of which, I looked to my side and noticed that Tomoko was sleeping on the left side to me while she's sitting on a chair. I guess she was here for a while that she was kinda tired of waiting for me to wake up. I fluffed with her hair to wake her up, which did the trick as she stirred back into the real world.

Tomoko: Five more minutes...

(Y/N): If I'm awake, you should be awake too Moko.

That definitely woke her up as her head rose up with a surprised expression on her face.

Tomoko: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): That's me, don't wear it out.

Tomoko: Don't play smartass with me you idiot!!!

She then proceeds to give me a tight bear hug. It hurted a bit, but I didn't care. As long as Tomoko is in my arms, everything is alright.

Tomoko: I can't believe you did that. I know I don't ask for much, but you saved my ass twice in a row now! I really thought something happened to you when you passed out. I felt so guilty that you had to risk your life for me. I'm sorry-

Hearing enough, I pulled her into a gentle kiss. It was a true bliss, as if everything around us didn't have any meaning. Just us, alone, together. As we pulled back, Tomoko's cheeks are stained with red.

(Y/N): I'll do anything to protect you Tomoko. Even if I have to go through great lengths to save you. I'm here for you no matter what and I'll do whatever it takes to help. Because of this, I developed complex feelings for you. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you and-

Tomoko: (starts crying) Oh just shut up! You make me the happiest I can be (Y/N)! I love you too!

We then proceed to kiss again, this time more passionate than the two kisses we had combined. I hope this moment will last forever.

Maxwell: Hey Tomoko, is (Y/N) awa-

He stops to see us in the middle of us sucking face. He gives me a thumbs up while I flipped him off, in a good way.

Maxwell: I guess I'll be going now. Congratulations Tomoko, and nice to see you awake too you asshole.

I pulled away from the kiss and start to hug her.

(Y/N): Yeah and fuck you too bitch.

Maxwell: Hmph, see you later dude.

(Y/N): See ya buddy.

Maxwell then takes his leave, leaving the two of us alone. I sighed as I then looked deep into Tomoko's emerald eyes.

(Y/N): As for you...

Tomoko: We'll be making love?

(Y/N): Tomoko we're underaged god dammit.

Tomoko: (giggles) I love you too (N/N).

(Y/N): And I love you, Moko.

This was nice. It wasn't the way I wanted to confess, but I guess it was nice to know she feels the same way as well. Us, two anti-socials, is now in a relationship with each other. I guess you can say we were:

UNPOPULAR TOGETHER

===========================

Author's Note:
Phew! That was a LONG chapter for me to write. Probably my most favorite chapter too. However, the story isn't over yet. There is one last chapter before I go on for writing my next book! Until then, thank you guys for reading and supporting me. I'll see you in the last chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.9K 19
you're a shy girl who doesn't have much friends and likes to be alone. A certain boy keeps trying to make contact with you and wants to be friends. W...
406K 20.6K 50
[Name] was either extremely brave or just plain stupid. She loved doing things that she wanted to do without any second thought. So when she approach...
41K 1.4K 25
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!🥺 THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...
21.8K 496 20
This book is complete!! Have fun~