[Chapter 4] - The "Date"

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your name
(S/N) - Sister's Name
(M/N) - Mom's Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(FF/R) - Fastfood Restaurant
(F/D) - Favorite Drink

===========================

(Your POV)

(S/N): Onii-Chaaaaan... Where are you goiiiiiiing?

Its 2:30 PM, and my sister was bugging me on where I was going. It was honestly getting really fucking annoying because all I had on my mind was Tomoko and I hanging out.

(Y/N): I'm just going out to hang with my friends. It's nothing special.

(S/N): Ehhh, but I wanted to play some Mario Maker Twoooooo...

(Y/N): I'll be back before you know it. Now leave me alone, you're annoying.

(S/N): (pouts) You make me sound like I'm sort of parasite.

(Y/N): (ignores (S/N)) Okay mom! I'll be leaving now!

(M/N): Okay sweetie, stay safe okay?

(Y/N): Of course, if I didn't I wouldve been dead by now.

I walked out the door from my house, heading over towards the direction of Tomoko's house. To be honest, I'm a little nervous to think what might happen on the date. Wishing for the best and not the worst, I determinedly walked over to the very familiar house in my field of vision. A smile creeped up to my face as I approach the household.

(Tomoko's POV)

My God I'm freaking out right now. (Y/N) texted me half an hour ago that he was going to come over to pick me up soon. I kept praying to whatever God I had left that nothing will go wrong. My stress didnt go unnoticed though.

Tomoki: Onēsan. Is everything alright? You seem to be having one of your episodes again. Also why are you all dressed up so casually? Are you going out?

Tomoko: S-Stop asking so many questions! It's making my brain hurt.

Tomoki: I'm just going to assume you're going to hang out with someone. Just be safe okay?

Tomoko: Thanks...

As Tomoki left my room, I looked in the mirror for the millionth time today. I looked in the mirror to see if I have everything perfect for (Y/N)'s arrival. Hopefully he won't find me ugly and leave me like all the other boys did.

Tomoko's Thoughts: I hope we would have fun today. Hopefully he won't get bored of me and my own little plan for our date. Wait... date? Why did I say that?

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

Tomoko's Thoughts: Oh no, he's here already??? Okay okay... Calm yourself Tomoko, all he wants to do is hang out. It's nothing serious... right?

I started to walk downstairs, with a sense of nervousness is crawling down my back. For some reason though I couldn't get the word "date" out of my mind. Opening the door, I see the familiar face that made my face grow a shade of pink.

(Your POV)

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: Okay, I got everything covered with a decent amount of money on me. Hopefully she'll enjoy this day I got planned out for the two of us.

I hear footsteps approaching the door, so I took a deep breath with a determined look on my face. The door opened, revealing the one and only Tomoko, her hair completely done. Her face turning from peach to pink, probably from embarrassment.