[Chapter 2] - Being There For You

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sister's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(H/C) - Hair Color
(SU/N) - Subject Name
(LF/S) - Least Favorite Subject

===========================

(Your POV)

Well, another day, another time to go to school. It's been about 3 days since I transferred to this school and met Tomoko. It was great, I found a nice friend who actually had similar interests with anime and videogames. We were hanging out one afternoon with Tomoko during lunch time. As usual I shared some of my overly packed lunch with her. As we were eating though, I heard someone call out for me.

(S/N): Onii-Chaaaaaan!

Me and Tomoko looked over and see my sister running over towards us with a boy with black hair following behind. He looks like Tomoko with alot of features, which I assumed was Tomoki.

(S/N): Onii-Chan! Finally found you!

Tomoki: Yeah, finally.

I smiled as I gestured my sister and Tomoki over to where me and Tomoko were sitting. My sister, still hyperactive as ever, had a huge grin on her face.

Tomoki: So you're the person who defended my sister.

(Y/N): The one and only! And I'm assuming you're Tomoki.

Tomoki: Yeah, that's me.

(Y/N): (sticks my hand out) Nice to meet you Tomoki. I hope we can be some good friends.

Tomoki: (shakes my hand) Yeah, sure whatever.

After we shook hands, I gestured my sister to meet Tomoko.

(Y/N): (S/N), pretty sure you know this already, but this is Tomoko.

Tomoko awkwardly waved her as (S/N)'s eyes sparkled up. It usually shows that she's happy to meet a new person.

(S/N): Hi Tomoko! I'm (Y/N)'s sister! I can tell we are going to be the bestest of friends!

Tomoko: Heh. Yeah, I'm sure we will.

My sister smiled as she went back by Tomoki's side, still all peppy and joyful. Me and Tomoko looked at each other, and smirked, having the same sinister idea.

Tomoko: Hey, Onii-Chan. (S/N) really likes to stay next to you.

Tomoki: What?

(Y/N): Now that you mention it, yeah she look really happy next to Tomoki. Hey sis what's going on here?

My sister started to blush furiously, while I'm over here trying my hardest not to burst out laughing or even keeping a straight face.

(S/N): B-Baka! What do you mean!