[Chapter 8] - Kawaii Confessions

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sister's Name
(F/F) - Favorite Food

===========================

(Tomoko's POV)

My face became super red that he called me by my nickname in front of his sister and my mom. My mom was clearly smirking, while (S/N) was looking at (Y/N) with a slightly suspicious look.

(S/N): Moko?

(Y/N): It's a nickname that I came up for her.

(S/N): Oooooh, (Y/N) has a little pet name for Tomoko~

(Y/N): (slightly blushes) Oh shush. (smirks) Don't forget the reason why YOU'RE here you know.

(S/N): (blushes) S-Shut up!

(Y/N): (laughs) Anyways where's Tomoki?

Tomoki: I'm right here.

My bro then approached the duo. (Y/N) had his
signature smile on his face. (S/N) on the other hand was a blushing mess.

(S/N): H-Hey Tomoki...

Tomoki: Hey (S/N). Glad to see you here.

(S/N): I-I'm glad to see you t-too!

Ms. Kuroki: (still smirking) Well I'll leave you four alone. I'll be gone for a few hours so have fun~!

As my mom left, I knew she setted us up since she said nothing about leaving to go somewhere today. In any case, (Y/N) spoke.

(Y/N): Say sis, why don't you give Tomoki his little "gift"?

Tomoko: That sounds so wrong on so many levels that I wouldn't even mind it.

(Y/N): (laughs slightly)

(S/N): I-I guess I can...

(S/N) then revealed a giant bag from behind her. She looked super nervous, but (Y/N) patted her shoulder, as if to tell you "everything is going to be okay". With a determined smile on her face, she gave Tomoki her bag.

(S/N): Here's your little gift. It's a way of saying thank you for being my friend.

Tomoki's eyes widen as he pulled out the baseball Jersey that (S/N) picked for him. He held it high in the air as he inspected it.

Tomoki: D-Did you seriously bought this for me?

(S/N): Y-Yes... I did.

Tomoki: ...

He stayed like that for a minute. I could see (S/N)'s eyes becoming more and more worried as seconds pass by.

(S/N): I-I'm sorry if it isn't much! I know that you might not want to be too cliché and all that but-

Tomoki: I like it.

(S/N): H-Huh...?

Tomoki: I like it! To be honest all the other gifts I ever get was from my team and fangirls from my baseball games. But you, you are the only person who gave me an actual gift for being a friend...

(S/N): R-Really? I'm g-glad that you love it... I-I honestly thought you weren't going to like it as much.

As much as the scene was heart warming, I was getting a bit of impatient to kick (Y/N)'s ass in some Smash Ultimate.

Tomoko: That's my bro. (pats his back) This was great and all, but you should two should go to your room. To you know, have fun~

(Y/N): Pause.