[Chapter 9] - Cousin Kii-Chan

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sister's Name
(Y/N) - Nickname
(B/F) - Breakfast
(M/N) - Mom's Name

===========================

(Your POV)

(Insert your ringtone here)

(Y/N): Hello?

Tomoko: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Hey Tomoko, what's up?

Tomoko: Is it possible for you to come to my house today? I need your help with something.

(Y/N): What is it?

Tomoko: I can't tell you on the phone. It'll be better if I tell you in person.

(Y/N): Okay...? I'll see if I can get out of the house for a couple of hours.

Tomoko: Thanks (Y/N), see you soon!

(Y/N): No problem. Bye.

Tomoko: Bye!

After I set the phone in my pocket, I started to think about what Tomoko might need help with. We already finished all of our homework in class, so that's out of the question. I walked over to my mom who was looking over onto her phone.

(Y/N): Hey mom.

(M/N): Yes sweetie?

(Y/N): I'm just going to head out for a bit okay?

(M/N): Okay, gimme a call if anything happens.

(Y/N): Okay mom, I'll see you later okay?

(M/N): Bye honey.

I think (S/N) was in her room furiously texting Tomoki. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind if I head out for a few hours. As I was walking on the sidewalk, the sun shined and the wind gently flew on by. Before I knew it, I was already at her household. I guess I was daydreaming too much to even notice how quickly I was walking. Ms. Kuroki was surprised that I came back quickly, but I reassured her that Tomoko needed help with some stuff. She just nodded and allowed me to go to Tomoko's room.

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

Tomoko: C-Come in!

As I walked in, I saw Tomoko sitting on her bed. By the looks of it, she looks slightly in distressed. I was worried, did something happen to her? Sitting down next to her, I looked at her as she did the same to me.

(Y/N): So... What's happening?

Tomoko: ...

(Y/N): Did something happen to you again?

Tomoko: N-No! Nothing of the sort. I-It's just...

(Y/N): It's just what?

Tomoko: ...my cousin is coming over today.

(Y/N): ...that's it?

Tomoko: T-There's more to it...

(Y/N): Well go ahead. I'm listening.

Tomoko: Well, a few weeks ago she started to text me again. She was going on about how amazing I was for having an awesome boyfriend. Truth to be told though I lied to her half a year ago.

(Y/N): Jeez. Must've been hard to keep up the lying though.

Tomoko: She's younger than me, so she'll believe in almost everything I say. Recently though she was getting less and less gullible to me. Back to the subject though, she was literally begging to meet my so called "boyfriend", which is why she is coming over today.