[Chapter 6] - Confrontation, Comfort, & Cuddles

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sister Name
(M/N) - Mom Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(E/S) - Easiest Subject

===========================

(Tomoko's POV)

These past two days have been horrible. When I get to school I keep getting being made fun of by those three bitches. Being punched and kicked around like I'm sort of rag doll. It hurts, it really hurts. The worst part is that I don't have (Y/N) by my side to comfort me. I feel really bad for leaving him all alone, but its putting my life in danger if I decide to hang around him again. Every day it's getting worse and worse with the beatings. At this point it was getting even harder to hide the bruises they keep making. It's a good thing they don't aim for my face. Today was no different as I was at lunch being the laughing stock of the entire cafeteria as a giant bucket of water poured on top of me. Where is the damn security when you need them? Probably on their lunch break sitting on their fat asses like a sack of overweighted shits eating donuts. I groaned to myself as I went to the office to get a change of uniform.

(Timeskip brought to you by a chibi (Y/N) breezing though in (E/S))

It was the end of the day, and I was waiting by my usual spot where (Y/N) meets me. I was REAALLY hoping (Y/N) will be fast enough to come and pick me up first. However, life is a bitch, and decided to turn on me. All of a sudden, my entire body was slammed into a locker at full force. What follows was a painful kick to my side as I was laying on the ground. Sickening laughter filled the hallway as I hear the three fuckheads laughing at my despair.

Megan: Pick her up, we're going somewhere very fun~

Melanie: Ugh do we have to? I don't yo carry this slop around while she contaminates me.

Megan: Oh relax, were only going to that one classroom a few doors down.

I felt myself being forcefully picked up, and being carried towards an unknown location. My body felt so weak, I couldn't even move anymore. The amount of junk food and candy is finally taking a toll on me. Unable to move, I just layed there as I was thrown into an empty classroom.

Megan: Tch, I don't even know what (Y/N) sees in you. You're just an ugly, weak sack of shit. Take it personal, I'm doing (Y/N) a favor.

For the next... Actually I feel like time doesn't exist as you're getting beaten to a pulp. I felt as if they're kicking every single bone in my body. All in the while they're laughing their asses off. It hurts, everything hurts, why do I have to suffer this torture?

(CLICK!)

Using the last bit of energy I have, I turned my head towards the door, seeing the only person that I care about in this damn room. Tears formed in my eyes as happiness and pain washed over me.

(Y/N): Thot patrol at your service. How shall you be exterminated?

(A few minutes earlier)

(Your POV)

(BRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG)

As soon as bell rang, I jetted out of the classroom. I ran as fast as I can to our meeting spot which ao happened to be at her classroom on the other side of the school near the entrance. Tomoko was all on my mind right now, and I have to hurry if I wanted to save her. Heading to the third floor of the first building, I headed over to Tomoko's last period's class. However, she wasn't there.