[Chapter 1] - Greetings and Meetings

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sister's Name
(M/N) - Mom's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(R/N) - Random Name
(SU/N) - Subject Name

=============================

(Your POV)

(BEEP BEEP) (BEEP BEEP) (BEEP BEEP) (BEEP BE-)

I turned off my alarm from my phone and stretched, still feeling tired. I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes as I sat up and started to head to the bathroom to handle my business. After doing so I sat at the table eating some eggs, toast, and bacon.

(S/N): Welp, guess we're gonna go back to that prison called "school" again.

(Y/N): Look on the bright side, at least we can make some new friends to hang out with.

(S/N): I guess that's true.

(Y/N): And you never know! Maybe you can find that... special someone~ (wiggles eyebrows furiously)

(S/N): (softly hits me) S-Shut up!

(Y/N): (laughing my ass off) Hahaha... Okay okay I'll stop.

Just then we both heard our mom call for us.

(M/N): Time to go guys! Let's go!

(Y/N) and (S/N): Coming!

(Timeskip brought to you by a chibi Tomoko hugging a bunny plushy)

Me and (S/N) took our seperate ways to our different classrooms. Such a shame I don't have any classes with her. In anyways, I stood by the door of my first class. I then took a deep breath, and exhaled. It's like being in Middle School all over again. The feeling of anxiety flooded in me. Do I look ok? Is my hair a mess? What should I say?

(Y/N): (sighs) Alright... Here we go.

I knocked on the door. After a good 10 seconds a teacher shows up with a big smile on her face.

???: Oh you must be our newest student!

(Y/N): Y-Yeah... I am.

???: Well nice to meet you! My name is Mrs. Ogino, I'm your first period teacher. Just wait here to get the class settled down.

(Y/N): S-Sure...

Mrs. Ogino then went back inside the classroom. I exhaled a breath I was apparently holding in for a while.

(Y/N's Thoughts): Dumbass! You're already stuttering in front of the damn TEACHER! Get your shit together!

After about thirty seconds of mentally stressing out, my thoughts were interrupted by the teacher calling me from inside.

Mrs. Ogino: Okay! You can come inside now!

With enough determination and courage, I took a deep breath before walking inside the classroom, seeing all the students' faces looking towards my direction. Aaaaaand my anxiety is creeping up on me again.

Mrs. Ogino: Class, this is our new student that I was talking to you about.

The class then started to quietly chatter about your presence. I heard some things such as;

Boy 1: So that's the new student huh?

Girl 1: He does look kinda cute...

Girl 2: You kidding me? He's hot!

Boy 2: I guess he looks cool.

Girl 3: I wonder if he's single...

The back of my neck is starting to sweat. I felt like I was going to get a panic attack and pass out here in there. Thankfully, Mrs. Ogino was able to stop the class before anyone else spoke.