[Epilogue] - Families

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your name
(M/N) - Mom's Name
(D/N) - Dad's Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(C1/N) - Child 1's Name
(C2/N) - Child 2's Name

===========================

(Your POV)

(M/N): Oh my baby!

Jeez it's only been fifteen minutes since I told my sister that I was in the infirmary and my mom must've drove through red lights just to see me.

(Y/N): Mom there's nothing to worry about. I'm fine.

(M/N): I came over as soon as I heard the call. You need to take better care of yourself young man.

Tomoko: (giggles)

(Y/N): Mom, please stop. You're embarrassing me...

(F/N): You fought well son. I'm proud of you.

(Y/N): Heh... Thanks dad. Though there's something I wanted to talk to you both about.

(F/N): Well what is it?

I scooted over to Tomoko, she looking at me with her eyes widen slightly.

Tomoko: (whisper) Are you sure?

(Y/N): (nods)

Looking over to both of my parents, I sighed.

(Y/N): Mom, dad. I'm pretty sure you know Tomoko.

(F/N): I heard about you. Nice to meet you.

Tomoko: L-Likewise...

(Y/N): Anyways... Umm...

Both of my parents were anticipating of what I was going to say. I wrapped my arm around her.

(Y/N): Tomoko... Has been a great influence to me. She showed me that people will have similar interests to you, that you need to be more open. Thanks to her, I'm happy to be by her side and to protect her. I hope you both will understand that I want to spend the rest of my life with her, and I want her to be my girlfriend.

Tomoko: (blushes deeply) (Y-Y/N)... You really didn't have to say all t-that...

(Y/N): But I truly mean it. At the bottom of my heart I'm happy to announce it to my parents.

(M/N): And I accept your wishes. Tomoko you have my blessing to be his girlfriend.

(F/N): Well, I honestly saw this one coming from a mile away.

(Y/N): Really?

(F/N): My boy, I wasn't born yesterday ya know. I mean how did you think I met your mother?

(Y/N): Well, I guess that's true.

(F/N): Well I accept too. Tomoko, wasn't it?

Tomoko: (nods)

(F/N): Take care of my son, okay? We wouldn't want him to have another kick in the face now right?

(Y/N): Daaaaaad... I'm fine don't worryyyyy...

(F/N): (chuckles) I'm just messing with ya kiddo. (messes with my hair) Well, we'll be running off now, you think you can stand?

(Y/N): Yeah, I think I can...

(F/N): Then you should be going off too. You don't want to keep her parents waiting now, would you?

(Y/N): O-Oh right. But thanks guys, you really are the best.