[Chapter 3] - (Y/N)'s Hangout

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your name
(S/N) - Sister's Name
(LF/S) - Least Favorite Subject
(N/N) - Nickname

===========================

(Your POV)

I just made to Tomoko's house on time due to my little incident that happened fifteen minutes ago. No matter though, I'm finally at her front door, ready to get this stupid project over with. Knocking on the door, I waited about ten seconds until I heard footsteps coming towards the door. As the door opened, a tall woman which I assumed to be Tomoko's mom appeared before me.

???: Oh hi, you must be Tomoko's little friend that she was talking about. I'm Tomoko's mother of you were wondering.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you Ms. Kuroki, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Yeah me and Tomoko were assigned a project for (LF/S).

Ms. Kuroki: I'm so glad that my Tomoko finally made a friend. You see she really never had that many friends in middle school.

(Y/N): Yeah I know, I said to her I will never leave her side no matter what.

Ms. Kuroki: That's very sweet of you. Tomoko should be coming down soon.

As she said that, I could hear footsteps coming from the stairs, and saw Tomoko in a casual outfit. I smiled as I greeted her.

(Y/N): Hey Tomoko!

Tomoko: H-Hi... My room is upstairs s-so follow me.

(Y/N): Alright. Let's go!

Ms. Kuroki: I'll go ahead and make some snacks for you guys. Call me when you need anything.

We headed upstairs and went all the way to the end of the hall to enter her room. It wasn't much really though. It was a small room with a twin size bed, a giant bookshelf, a computer set, and a poster of an anime I don't recognize. We sat down on her bed to start on the project.

(A/N): The project that you two are working on doesn't need to be specific since it's depending on your (LF/S). The way you two are doing the project is up to your imagination.

After an hour and a half of working, we finally finished this stupid project. Thank God we actually started to work on it, otherwise procrastination would succumb to me.

(Y/N): Ah! Finally we're fucking finished.

Tomoko: Right? At least there isnt homework for other classes for us to do, so we have the weekend all to ourselves!

(Y/N): Epic shit. So what do you wanna do now?

Tomoko: Don't know, got any games you want me to play?

(Y/N): Oh! There's this game that I wanted to try. It's called... Uhh... "Doki Doki something something" I don't remember the full title. But I'm pretty sure it's something along those lines.

Tomoko: Let's see if I can find it.

After Tomoko logs into her computer, she started to search for this game that starts with "Doki Doki". Then, she stumbles across a game on Steam.

Tomoko: This one is called "Doki Doki Literature Club".

(Y/N): I think that's the one. Download it so we can play!

Tomoko: Okay okay, calm your tits.

After a good three minutes, the game finished downloading. Kind of surprising since many of the games on Stean usually take as long as an hour to download. When she opened it up, it starts with a warning before the game fully opens.