Protect ➳ Liam Dunbar {1} ✔️

By venpiter

Alyssa is Derek's little sister. But she didnt get the gift of claws, fangs, super hearing, super speed, and... More

The Dark Moon (Part 1)
The Dark Moon (Part 2)
117 (Part 1)
117 (Part 2)
Muted (Part 1)
Muted (Part 2)
The Benefactor (Part 1)
The Benefactor (Part 2)
I.E.D (Part 1)
I.E.D (Part 2)
I.E.D (Part 3)
Orphaned (Part 1)
Orphaned (Part 2)
Orphaned (Part 3)
Weaponized (Part 1)
Weaponized (Part 2)
Time of Death (Part 1)
Time of Death (Part 2)
Perishable (Part 1)
Perishable (Part 2)
Monstrous (Part 1)
Monstrous (Part 2)
A Promise to the Dead (Part 1)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 1)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 2)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 3)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 4)
Epilogue
Sequel
Sequel Is Out

A Promise to the Dead (Part 2)

8K 184 2
By venpiter

A Promise to the Dead (Part 2)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

WHAT?!?!?! ADOPTED!!!!!!!! Tears started to roll down my face. I was adopted. I ran. I ran out of the building into the pouring rain. I didn't know where I was going. I just ran.

The next morning I went to school. But I didn't talk. Everyone tried to get me to but I refused. I would just stare. Thinking. Why would they hide this from me for so long?

Liam texted me to come to the weight room. When I walked in he was already lifting.

Mason turned to me. "Do you know what's wrong with your boyfriend?" He asked. I looked at Liam and back at Mason. I shrugged.

"Why aren't you talking?" He asked I shrugged.

"Do I look like I need help?" Liam asked Mason. Mason just walked off. "Liam!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked.

"He's your best friend!" I yelled.

"So?" He asked.

"So. Just because you have problems doesn't mean you should start taking it out on your only friend." I said.

"I have problems?" He scoffed. "Look at you." He said ok that's it.

I went off on him "Yeah, I have problems. A whole damn lot. A lot more than you could ever handle." I said.

"Really? Now, what kind of problems can I not handle?" He asked.

"Over hearing your brother talking to his girlfriend about how I was adopted." I said.

His face turned from anger to sorrow. "What?"

I walked out to find Mason. I found him. He seem I was crying. "What did he say this time?"

"Nothing." I said.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked.

I started to cry more. He stood up and hugged me. I hugged back. When he let go we sat down.

"Last night I was going to see my brother but I over heard him talking to Braeden about how he was going to tell me I wa-was adopted." I hiccuped.

I was startled by Liam grunting. Scott came flying by and into the weight lifting room. Me and Mason followed. When we arrived, Scott had already got it off him.

Liam got up and started coughing uncontrollably.

"Liam." Mason said.

Scott leaned down to Liam's level. "I'm fine."

"If you don't want to be with us. That's all right. Ok. But don't push your friends away to." Liam looked at Mason and then to me.

We were walking back to class. But I pulled Scott aside. "Hey, Scott, can I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded.

"Did you know?" I asked.

"I heard him coughing and the argument." He said.

"No. About me being adopted." I said. His eyes widen. "Wh-What?" He stuttered. "Did you?" I asked. He shook his head "No. Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head. "I over heard him talking to Braeden about how he was going to tell me." I said trying to hold the tears back, but failed.

He hugged me. When we pulled away. I smiled. "What?" He asked.

"I heard about you and Kira's date." I said. He smiled. "How?" "Kira told me." I kissed his cheek. "Go get her tiger." I said punching his arm lightly.

He turned around and started to walk away. "Use a condum!" I shouted. I heard him laugh. I went to the boys locker room and waited for Stiles. We have a game in the morning, so I decided to just stay with Stiles. We headed to his house with Malia.

When we got there Malia laid on the bed, I was going through his books that were on his shelf, and Stiles was on the computer.

Sheriff walked in. "Drop what you're doing, I'm taking you three to dinner. What ever you want." He said.

"Dad, I don't think a man in dept should be treating anyone to anything." Stiles reminded.

"Well, there is one dept we no longer have to worry about." Sheriff said pulling a paper out of his back pocket.

"What is that?" Stiles asked grabbing the paper and opening it.

"A letter of apology from Eichen House, apparently they've decided to forget our dept due to uh, well, you and Lydia almost getting murdered." Sheriff said.

"Wait, they can do that?" Malia asked.

"They can do it and they did it." Sheriff explained.

"I've never been so happy to have almost been murdered." Stiles said putting the letter down in his desk.

"We'll, we're not out of it yet. But we're going to be ok. And at least for the moment, I can afford to take my son, his friend, and his girlfriend out to dinner." We got up.

"Malia, what's your favorite food?" Sheriff asked.

"Deer." She said. "Pizza. She likes pizza." Stiles said. She smiled. We got up and went out for pizza.

---------------------

I walked into the locker room, already changed, with Stiles and Liam.

"Everything's fine. I got a text from him this morning. He said he might be a little late." Stiles said.

"How late is late? Is he always late?" Liam asked. "We're playing Devenford Prep again. And this time, tonight, it's an actual game. H-He-He shouldn't be late." Liam said. Coach over heard us talking.

"Who shouldn't be late?" Coach asked. Uh, oh.

"Scott and Kira." Liam said.

"They might be slightly late." Stiles said.

"Slightly late. Is still late." Coach said. "What are they doing?" Coach asked. Oh, god. I'm not explaining this.

"They're doing something that's going to make them slightly late." Stiles explained.

"What could Scott and Kira be doing, right now, that's more important than playing the first game?" Coach asked. Is he seriously asking this?

"Oh, coach." Stiles said.

The game was about to begin. I sat next to Liam and got my gloves and helmet out of my bag. "Still not here." Liam said.

"Ok. What's really going on? Are you nervous about the full moon? It's not for another 24 hours." Liam looked at the moon.

"Liam. You're going to be fine." I reassured. He looked at me and smiled. "Just try not to rage out on anyone." Stiles said.

"You're not worried?" Liam asked.

"Ok. I'm mildly concerned. Mildly." Stiles said taking his gloves off and texting Scott.

"We're going to lose without him." Liam said.

"No we're not. We will be just as good without Scott. Ok. I've been practicing. Let me tell you something I'm getting good. Really good." Stiles said. I turned to Stiles.

"Keep telling yourself that Stiles." I said. He gave me a death glare. I sent him one right back.

When the game started, Stiles got knocked down, got hit in the head with the ball and fell down, and got run over by 2 big guys. Me and Liam kneeled down.

"Yeah, I'm gonna call Scott again." He said. We nodded and helped him up.

They were already ahead of us. Stiles had to leave to find Scott.

We got the ball until it was knocked out of the stick and the other team got it. I ran after the ball but a big guy rammed into me and knocked me down. I felt a sharp pain in my side, but ignored it and looked to see who it was. It was Brett. He helped me up. "You ok?" I nodded.

The guy with the ball was heading to Liam. "You got this." I whispered.

"Liam! For the love of god, move!"

They ran right past him. He did nothing. They scored. They got the ball again. But Liam stole it. He ran until Brett slammed into him.

The game was finally over. Unfortunately we lost. I sat next to Liam. Brett walked over to us. "You ok?" He asked.

"We lost." Liam said.

"But your ok. Right?" Brett asked.

"Go piss off." I said. He ignored me.

"Why'd you do that? Why'd you help me?" Liam asked.

"Because of Scott. He saved me. He saved all of us. Do you know how lucky you are?" Brett asked.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked.

"Scott's a true alpha. That means he didn't get his powers because he was born with it. He didn't get by stealing it or by killing someone. He earned it. You're not strong because you can lift a lot of weight, you're strong because you indure, Satomi calls it strength of character. You're lucky to have him." Brett walked away.

"Then why isn't he here?" Liam asked. I rubbed his arm. "Hey, if Scott's not here, it's for a reason." I said.

I went to Scott's house but he wasn't there. I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. I shut the door and ran a bath. I went to take off my shirt but I felt a sudden pain in my side. The same side that was hurting when Brett rammed into me. I lifted up my shirt and saw 3 huge claw marks. "What the hell?" I whispered to myself. It must have happened when Brett ran into me.

Word Count: 1512

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 103 16
Davina McCall. Older sister to the adorable puppy eyed Scott McCall and the eldest child of Melissa McCall and Rafael McCall. She used to be friends...
13K 287 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
103K 2.8K 38
Now that Alyssa is a supernatural creature like her friends, she doesn't have to worry about getting hurt and not being able to heal. But she still d...
353K 10.1K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...