Wrap Me Up - Katsuki X Reader

By KennyCasale

"My heart is darker then you could ever imagine." "NO. It's not and I'll prove it damn you!" After the most... More

Intro
Chapter 1~ Family
Character Info. (not a chapter)
Chapter 2~ HER
Chapter 3~ It's just history
[Update]
Chapter 4~ Sup
Chapter 5~ My Quirk?
[Update #2]
Chapter 6~ Nervous
Chapter 7~ Focus
Chapter 8~ Disorder
Chapter 9~ Once again
[Update 3]
Chapter 10~ Careful
Chapter 11~ Too close
[Update 4~ Your costume!]
Chapter 12~ Win!
Chapter 13~ Monsters
[Update 5]
Chapter 15~ Struggle
Chapter 16~ Minor Details?
Chapter 17~ Closer
Scenes
Chapter 18~ Caught in the act
Chapter 19~ USJ
Chapter 20~ Feelings
Chapter 21~ Hearts On Fire
Chapter 21 Scene (s)
Chapter 22~ Similarities
Chapter 23~ Consequences
Chapter 24~ Welcome Home Darling
Chapter 25~ Reunion
Chapter 26~ Good Girl
Chapter 27~ Meanwhile
Chapter 28~ Sharing is caring!
Chapter 29 ~ With all due respect
Chapter 30 ~ It's all fun and games
Chapter 31 ~ Emotions overflow
Chapter 32 ~ How long?
Chapter 33 ~ Proceed with caution
Chapter 34 ~ Had your fill?
Chapter 35~ Enough is enough!
[Update 6]
Chapter 36 ~ Deception
Chapter 37~ Returning
Chapter 38~ Going Home
Chapter 39 ~ Catching up
IMPORTANT UPDATE ON UPDATING
ITS HAPPENING
Chapter 40 ~ It's been a while
Scene from Chapter 17
Chapter 41~ Building Pt. 1
Chapter 42 ~ Building Pt. 2
Chapter 43 ~ Misunderstandings
I'm Sorry for breaking all of your hearts
Chapter 44 ~ Late Night
Chapter 45 ~ You've got Catching up to do
Chapter 46 ~ It's about time!
[Update 7] Info on giveaway included
Chapter 47 ~ Professor Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter 48 ~ Expectations vs. Reality
[Update 8] Good News!
Chapter 49 ~ My Bad
Chapter 50 ~ I trust you
[Update] Inclusivity and community
Chapter 51 ~ The unofficial date Pt. 1
Chapter 52 ~ The unofficial date Pt. 2
Chapter 53 ~ All the shiny things
[Update] My Disappearance

Chapter 14~ It's a challenge!

5.4K 191 535
By KennyCasale

"Hey Amastacia..." his tone was soft and hushed

"Yes Bakugo?"

The two of you sat on the broken mossy concrete behind an old abandoned shrine. You wiped away the sweat from your brow, that rematch fight was intense but in the end you lost. You glanced at the ash blonde beside you.

His muscles glistened with sweat, he looked ragged and rough, and the way he spoke to you just now and the look in his crimson eyes made your stomach flutter.

'He's so... attractive, and his personality isn't all bad, you just have to get to know him. But I guess it's easier for me since I won't put up with his shit. I don't know, I feel so weird around him in moments like this, it's just that sometimes...I really want him t-to...to hold me...'

"I saw what happened in the teachers lounge."

"EEEEHHH!!!??"

'I take everything back, I hate him.'

"W-was that really your dad? Didn't you say your parents died? Or...did you l-"

"They are dead Bakugo. That was my adopted father." You look down at hands as you pressed your thumbs together. Although only your fingers were exposed you could still see clearly how badly they were torn up. You sighed.

"You know" you started as you leaned back against a half dilapidated wall and stared off into the sky. "He left me five years ago. And Sho, uh I mean Aizawa took me in and cared for me, it wasn't for very long though. He bought me a house with the money my parents left me and had some old dude take care of me..."

He sat silently and watched you. It was a little shocking how patient he could be with you, but it wasn't without reason of course. But nevertheless it made you feel some sense of security with him. Something that was hard for you to attain with others. You let him in and you NEVER let people in.

"That old man's name was Akira. He was wonderful, but he would only stay for three days out of evey week. Most of the time Aizawa would come over on weekends but there were times when I would hardly see either of them...and then two years ago...Akira died." Bakugo's eyes drifted to your trembling hands whose thumbs continued to press together with immense pressure.

" A-and I've been alone ever since. And t-t-today that man, my d-dad just shows up..."

You struggled to choke back tears and words failed to escape your throat. You squeezed your eyes shut and just as your body began to tremble you felt a warm calloused hand gently grasp your own.

"Ah" you looked down to see Bakugo tracing circles on the back of your hand with his thumb. You look at him with a light pink hue spreading across your cheeks. He...he was smiling, softly, as if to tell you everything was okay. "B-bakugo..." Tears welled up in your eyes and you couldn't hold them back anymore.

He grabbed you and pulled you into his lap. Your head sank into his shoulder and you cried. "I-I'M SO TIRED OF C-CRYING DAMMIT!" he chuckled and stroked your hair. "You're pretty strong, I guess, but you cry just as much as that loser Deku, you know that? But I guess it makes sense you did say he was your...best friend."

His voice seemed a little sad at the end. You sniffled and wiped you tears away. 'No! You don't get to be sad you turd!' With a serious face you sat up on your knees and took both of your hands and smacked his cheeks. You held his shocked face and made him look at you.

"Why do you sound sad!? Huh!? After all you've done for me, everything you've put up with, every time you listened to me when no one else would! You barely know me yet you do these things! Bakugo! You're my best friend too! In fact...you're like...my hero! You're always here for me when I'm in  need"

His mouth was ajar and his eyes were wide.
"W-what did you call me?" He asked in bewilderment. "I called you my best friend you hot headed hedgehog!" You laughed.
"WHA- I'M NOT A HOT HEAD DAMMIT! AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING A HEDGEHOG!? ALSO I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THE BEST FRIEND THING I WAS ASKING ABOUT THE H-"

You felt your eye twitch and you let go of his face instantly. "YOU! YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE MY DAMN HOT HEADED BLASTY HEDGEHOG HERO BEST FRIEND! WHO THE FUCK ELSE IS HERE!?" he shot up from the ground and grabbed you by you shirt collar pulling you up with him.

"HEY LET ME G-" he set you down on you feet and quickly hugged you catching you off guard. "What?" Now you were one acting confused. "LISTEN HERE MONK IM GOING TO BEAT THAT BASTARD DEKU!" 'ok, wait what the hell is he going on about now?'

"I'LL SHOW YOU THAT IM BEST BEST FRIEND AND THE ONLY BEST FRIEND YOU NEED YOU GOT THAT! THAT DAMN DEKU DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME!"

You couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was acting, it was kinda strange. 'He's acting so determined and his face is all red! And he-he's shouting about FRIENDSHIP!? Oh my god I wish I had this on camera I love it!' "Okay okay, calm down" you patted his shoulder.

"BUT! I'm gonna hold you to your word Bakugo! You've got to prove it to me you got it!? Or else Izuku will be my ONLY best friend" you teased. "Then first....start calling me by my first name. Katsuki." He stated plainly, but with a firey determination in his eyes.

"Ah uh...oh...w-well..." 'fuck fuck fuck what's wrong with me!? Why am I so nervous to just say his fucking name!' "O-okay... Katsuki." You looked down to hide the building heat in your face.

"Y-you can call me by mine too. Y/n.

"Alright then y/n! Let's go the fuck home. Because... I've already missed sixteen calls from the old hag" you whipped your head in his direction "WHAT!? WHY ARE WE STILL HERE THEN!?"

"You talk alot. Remember"

~~~~~

Katsuki accompanied you home, ignoring your pleas for him to just go home to his worried mother and leave you to walk alone. When you finally got home you made yourself dinner and looked around at your living room. Someone must have cleaned up all of the glass for you. You sighed and sank into your couch as you watched your favorite series. Suddenly there's a knock on your door.

'Huh? I wonder who that could be I don't really know anyone so this is...weird. Ah I wonder if it Ba-Katsuki!' you try to look through the peep hole but it's being blocked. You slightly open the door and freeze. 'Nope not Katsuki definitely not. NOPE' As you quickly try to close the door an arm shoots through and grabs it.

"Yyyy/nnnnn" the familiar voice growled. "Hehe oh heeeyyyy Sho! How are you doing this fine evening" you nervously chuckled while scratching the back of your head. Aizawa opened the door fully and came inside.

"Y/n. Where were you today? We were supposed to have a little chat remember? So...how do you end up in the teachers lounge?" Your smile dropped as well as your hand. You crossed your arms and furrowed your brow. "Huh, so you do know then? How about you explain Shota. Why was my dad in the teachers lounge and not you?"

He let out a heavy sigh and plopped himself into your couch. "Look Ama you weren't supposed to go to the teachers lounge in the first place. I was going to talk with you once I got back to the classroom."

"Okay that's cool and all but you still haven't answered my question, WHY WAS HE THERE"

He looked up at you standing in front of him. He was obviously annoyed but you could see the pain behind his bloodshot eyes. "I-I called him in to speak to him too... separately"

You could tell something was off, you weren't sure if he was being truthful but it hurt to imagine someone as important to you as him, lying to you. You decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. "About what?"

"You used your voice y/n! Do you know how much trouble you could be in! How much trouble me and your father could be in!? Fuck! And you could have seriously hurt Bakugo."

"But I would never hurt him Sho!" You threw your arms to your sides and clenched you fists, you were shaking with anger and anxiety. *Sigh* "I know you wouldn't y/n I can see how important he is to you already, but they won't. And they won't care to understand either. I can tell your control is much better but...you still have a long way to go"

You calmed down and sat on you recliner. "So....what do we do?"

"We wait. They may or may not call you in. I'm surprised they haven't after your slip last night." He said as his eyes scanned the windows in your living room. "I realize these last couple days must have been EXTREMELY draining for you y/n."

"Heh yah that's the understatement of the year for sure Sho."

"Don't give up here, y/n." He stood up and put his hand on the top of your head. "Keep fighting and training, just try to keep it a little more quiet, yah? And as for your father... I'll get him to explain himself to you soon I promise." With that he ruffled your hair and took his leave.

"Okay, I will." You whispered happily.

~~~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

You just about flew out of your bed. "HECK YAH IM SO PUMPED! Thanks Sho! I'm gonna show those assholes! I'm not some villain, they can go fuck themselves!" You shouted excitedly.

After your 5am routine was over you were just finishing off a cup of coffee. "YOU BETTER BE UP ASSHOLE!" You choked on your drink and ran to look out your front door's peep hole. 'KATSUKI!?' You threw the door open.

"BA-KATSUKI!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

Tch "I'm here to walk with you to school dumbass! NOW STOP SHOUTING ITS TOO FUCKING EARLY!"

"Look who's talking" you mumbled under your breath. "Wait...why are you walking with me to school?" You were puzzled, why would he be here for something like that?

"FINE ILL JUST LEAVE THEN YOU DICK!"
He spun around to stomp away "isn't this what best friends do?" He grumbled

"W-wait! Let me get my bag!"

He smirked and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Hurry the hell up Monk I haven't got all morning!"

You ran back outside to meet him and the two of you walked to school. Not much was said but it was still really nice. You felt a familiar warmth swirling in your stomach.

"What's with that dumb fucking smile?"
He grunted with a disgusted look on his face. You shot him a cheerful smile and crinkled your eyes "Because I get to walk to school with Katsuki!" His face flushed bright red and he quickly looked away.

"Y-yah whatever...that's just what best friends do...I'm only doing it to beat Deku anyway... I'm not doing it for you..."
"Suuurreeee" you gently elbowed him. The two of you got to class and eyes followed you as you made your way to your seats.

"Ne ne! Do my eyes deceive me!? Don't you two seem chummy" the girl with pink hair and horns teased. "You walked to school together didn't you?" A mischievous smile spread across her face."Shut the fuck up racoons eyes!" Bakugo growled. "I totally ship it" she whispered.

Finally Aizawa got to class and he started off the day by going over his thoughts on the footage of everyone's battles from yesterday. Most people got pretty standard reviews....well except for Katsuki...and Izuku...and yourself.

"Amastacia" he called out sternly. "What" you spat. You weren't trying to be rude but it was the only way to mask your nerves at this point. "I can see that your skills are improving, but you have to train more and learn to control your voice better, with that being said I am proud of you for stepping outside your comfort zone, next time just try...tiptoeing out of it first."

You relaxed in your seat and smiled to yourself. 'He really does want to see me be successful...to discover my full potential...'
"Hey you were really awesome out there yesterday! Like super manly!" You look up to see the red head whispering to you again.

"Oh...thanks Kir-k..." 'FUCK I FORGOT HIS NAME!'

"Kirishima! But uh...you can call me Eijiro...remember?" He gave you a nervous smile and chuckled. "Oh yah, sorry I've had alot going on recently. Thanks Eijiro! And I guess since I'm going to use your first name you can use mine too" He brought both hands up to his mouth and... squealed? He smiled excitedly and his eyes were..uh definitely sparkling. Woah...intense dude.
He gave you a thumbs up and quickly turned back around.

We ended up having to choose a class representative. "UUGGGGHHH" you groaned. "huh? What's wrong Amachan? You don't sound very excited." Izuku peered over at you.

"Ah, yah you're right I'm not. This is dumb."

"But don't you know what it means to be the class rep in a school like this!?"

"Yah sure I do but..." 'even if people knew me they wouldn't vote for me, no... ESPECIALLY if they knew is more like it *sigh* I want change but I can't stop thinking with their mindset'

"it's just not my scene you know."

He looked disappointed and it honestly stung a little. You were pretty used to letting people down but it hurts especially from your oldest friend. "It's okay don't mind me Izuku" you said as you ruffled his monstrosity of green hair.

'Hmm, that's odd I can sense...seething rage *shudders* it's like it's being directed at me somehow'

Tch. You turn around to see Katsuki sulking. "What's up dude? Why do you look so...crappy?" "THATS NORMAL!" Some unknown person yelled from across the class. "WHY YOU LITTLE!"

You let out a soft giggle and he looked at you and snarled "whatever" he huffed looking back out the window. You reached out and ruffled his hair with a sunny smile. His eyes shot to your face and blush crept into his cheeks. His soft expression quickly left his face as he struggled to push your hand away.

"DAMMIT YOU SHITTY MONK WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN CLASS!? GET YOUR FUCKING! RRRGGGHHH! HAND OFF OF ME!"

You smile grew into a sinister grin and a vein throbbed on your forehead. You weren't budging, you refused to let go of his fluffy hair. "What's wrong Katsuki? Weren't you jealous? You wanted this too right?" You hissed in a gravelly voice.

"Woah there! Um Y-you really shouldn't mess with Bakugo that way Y/n" Kirishima nervously warned. You slowly looked at him and your smile grew even wider. "Uuuhh scary" he whispered as he whipped back around in his seat. Seeing Katsuki boiling with embarrassment and rage made you laugh out loud. "Gosh! You're just too cute I can't help myself!" You exclaimed as you removed your hand.

"EEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!???" the whole class turned to look at you and the now tomato color ash blonde. Just before Katsuki had the chance to blow you to bits Aizawa intervened. "CLASS. Settle down and finish up I'm trying to take a nap over here" he groaned

You nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of your neck as you faced forward in your seat. 'Oh. My. God. I just said Katsuki was cute...I'm front of everyone. EVEN HIM. ugh but...I'm too young to die *sniffle* good bye Mrs. Bakugo your son may kill me today but I still love you, you wonderful saint'

Finally the nervous wreck Izuku got voted in as the class rep and the chic with the cool ponytail was the deputy. 'hehe how cute, he's gonna be so nervous! fufufu adorable!'

~~~~~

"Finally lunch time! I'm starving!" Naturally you made your way over to sit with Izuku. He was seated with his usual friends, Muscles and that cute little brunette. All was going fine until a familiar voice screeched above the chatter in the cafeteria.

"HEY MONK! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

"U-um that sounds like Kachan but...who is Monk?" Izuku adorably confused face made you want to grab his cheeks and just pull on em like taffy.

"HEY! COME ON DAMN MONK!" suddenly Katsuki grabbed you by the arm and started dragging you away. "Byyyeeeee my precious broccoli head! I chose you to write my obituary! Make it sound good!" You called out to him grinning and waving.

"Eeeyyy what's up Bakusquad!?" You gave everyone a cheerful smile and went to sit in the empty seat next to Kirishima. "Hey! Shouldn't you be sitting over here!?" Bakugo glared at you. "Huh? What do you mean?"
"Tch, w-whatever sit where ever you want" he grumpily folded his arms and looked away with and angry pout. 'waaahh so cute!'

*Clack* You set your tray down and sat next to him. "Huh? What the hell are you doing all of a sudden, weren't you going to sit by shitty hair?"

"No I'm going to sit next to my best friend"

He gave you an annoyed looked and began to angrily inhale his food. "WAIT!? DID YOU JUST SAY BEST FRIEN-" the pink haired girl was cut off by sudden blaring alarms followed by a woman's voice giving warnings about evacuating the building.

"W-what the heck? Did someone break into the school!?" You gripped the hem of your skirt. 'god it can't be....it can't be them'

"WHY ARE JUST SITTING THERE YOU IDIOT!? LETS GO!" Katsuki grabbed your hand and the two of you ran for the exit.

"FUCK! DAMMIT! WHY WON'T EVERYONE JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN!?"

"K-katsuki" your voice was shaking and the color drained from your face. 'this panic...this crowd....it's just like that night.'
Katsuki squeezed behind you and wrapped his arms around your body. You instantly started feeling calmer and the noise around you seemed to fade out of existence. His strong arms felt so secure. You had been wanting him to hold you like this for a while, well sorta.

His body was pressed tightly against yours, it wasn't his intentions but it was unavoidable due to the circumstances and this was the only way he knew he could calm you and protect you from these panicking idiots. But somehow you ached for more. You couldn't see his face but he leaned down and whispered in your ear.

"It's okay Y/n, I'm here." Your knees went a little weak and your stomach did backflips. 'Fuck why? Why did his voice have to sound so husky just now and...and his body is so warm and strong and he's so close I can smell his sweet scent. Really at a time like this I have to start feeling all WEIRD!? Oh no I think I'm going nuts what am I even thi....s-something is-is stabbing me, my a-ass.'

His breathing started to get heavy and ragged. His body grew even warmer and so did yours. He slowly lowered his head near your neck. "K-katsuki?" You barely managed to whimper. You felt something warm and wet drag up your neck. "Ah w-what..." 'his tongue? Ah it-it feels so good b-but why!? Why is he-'

Your head was spinning and your face felt like it was on fire. The feeling of pressure was building in your stomach again. Heat was building between your thighs as you squeezed them together. 'We shouldn't be doing this especially right now with all these people around...wait...NOW? Does that mean I'd want him to...some other time!? Oh god I am crazy!'

He began kissing and gently bitting your neck. One of his hands traveled down and gripped your hip as he pressed himself against you harder. He began sucking on the crook of your neck, it made your mind melt. You could feel something throbbing against you. "K-katsuki p-please st..."

His hips were gently grinding against your backside. A small moan escaped your throat and he froze. His retracted his hand from you thigh, returned to his hugging position and pulled him self away from you slightly. He quickly plunged his face to your hair

"Y/n i-i'm sorry I don't know why..." His voice was cracked with panic it was riddled with guilt. It kind of made you sad that he had stopped but deep down you knew it was NOT okay. You were in a complete daze but your gaze drifted up to a familiar spiraling and FLYING boy trying to calm everyone. He definitely caught your attention.

'HEY IT'S MUSCLES! Oh! Shit! That looked like it hurt! He sure hit that wall pretty hard!....hard....k-katsuki...*sudden realization* OH MY GOD!'

Note: ah yes another lengthy chapter :P sorry lol when I get going I usually forget to stop. Anyway hope y'all enjoyed this one! Ah it's gonna start getting so good!

(A/N) It's finally live! Join me on Patreon at  https://www.patreon.com/Kennyisasquid (working link provided on my conversation wall here on wattpad)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 20.8K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...