The mechanic and his doctor [...

By LazySinkCat

If Bai Yu and Zhu YiLong are not actors......... This is a story of a mechanical engineering student, Bai Yu... More

Chapter 1 - Meeting mister popular
Chapter 2 - Can I call you Long-ge?
Chapter 3 - Are you crazy?
Chapter 4 - You're not like them
Chapter 6 - I can't stop it
Chapter 7 - Give me my pillow
Chapter 8 - Brace yourself Long-ge
Chapter 9 - Am I in love!?
Chapter 10 - Long-ge, please help me shower
Chapter 11 - Do you have someone you like?
Chapter 12 - Please help me
Chapter 13 - It's hot and painful
Chapter 14 - Don't stop
Chapter 15 - You said that you like me?
Chapter 16 - You!!!
Chapter 17 - You're my boyfriend!?!
Chapter 18 - Just think of me
Chapter 19 - You're mine!!
Chapter 20 - Don't hold back
Chapter 21 - H-hurry!
Chapter 22 - I'm so sorry
Chapter 23 - Growl .... growl
Chapter 24 - The real wolf
Chapter 25 - YES
Valentines Special

Chapter 5 - First kiss

1.7K 114 15
By LazySinkCat

The frantic university student lives start again as the semester start in mid-August. Discussion from summer vacation to what hell may awaits them in the new semester can be heard everywhere.

"YiLong .... did something happened? Like something really good?" Yang Rong asks while suspiciously eyeing her friend head to toe when he approach their usual lunch spot under the big tree in the front yard of their faculty building.

"Huh? Why did you ask me that?" YiLong asks back following his friend's gaze on himself.

"Cause today .... you look ..... WAY better than before, like more alive and more meat on those bone, not so skinny like before."

Unconsciously, YiLong feels his face and body when his friend pointed out the difference in his features. "Really?"

"Yeah, now spit it out. What happened in the few weeks that I didn't see you?"

"Umm .... I just change my apartment and roommate."

"Oh really? And whoever is this new roommate must be a very nice person." Yang Rong sounding a little sarcastic but with hints of teasing in them.

YiLong doesn't really know how to response to such statement and also makes a questioning face as he doesn't get why she would say these things.

"YiLong, you couldn't even hide the small smile that crept onto your face just at the mention of this person. Did you get a girlfriend or a roommate?"

"No!!"

"No, she's not my girlfriend or no, it's a 'he'?"

"Of course, it's a guy."

"Who is it?" Yang Rong excitedly asks.

YiLong thinks hard for a short while before reluctantly decided to tell his best friend. "It's .... it's ..."

Just when the name is about to leave his lips someone calls him making the both of them look towards a guy running towards them. "Long-ge!"

"Long-ge, I'll be a little late today. So you don't need to wait for me and make sure to have dinner, okay? Even though I'm not eating, it doesn't mean that you can skip it, got it?"

"Uh ... y-yeah, I got it."

Then the guy just runs off to wherever he was originally heading.

'You could have called! No need to come running to me!' YiLong inwardly complains. And turns to face his friend who is looking at him with wide eyes.

"YOU! HIM! .... Don't tell me that your roommate is ....." Yang Rong just trails off but instead point in the direction that the guy went.

He sighs then admits to his friend, "Yeah, Bai Yu's my new roommate."

She's gaping as if she's trying to say something, yet nothing comes out. Her hands are also waving everywhere. After being in this state for a while, she calms down.

"You lucky bastard! How long has it been?"

"2 weeks."

"And how did you end up with him?"

"Do you remember throwing up on me at the party?"

"Y-yeah?"

"It kinda start from there."

"......."

"........"

After a long pause, Yang Rong blurts out, "Well, don't you just start and leave me hanging! I need the whole story. And don't you dare leave out any details! BUT .... you don't need to repeat the part that I throw up."

"I thought you wanted every details?" YiLong jokes and earn himself a deathly glare.

After listening to what happened, "So Princess YiLong is saved by Prince Bai Yu who comes in a shining armor on white horse just in time?"

"Why does it sound so embarrassing when you say it like that? But yeah, he really did save me."

"Then you'd better thank me for throwing up on you. I sacrifice my own good reputation so that the prince can save you. Now I can't even face the handsome prince after pulling such a stunt." Yang Rong fakes a sorrow fill expression and wipes away tears that wasn't even there. But after a few fake sobs, her expression changes abruptly as she suddenly recalls something and grab her friend's shoulder. "OMG! YiLong! My dear YiLong! Your name will go down in history if anyone knows about this!"

"What!?! About what!?!"

"You're his first roommate!"

".......... Huh! .... But why would it go down in history?"

"Because the rumor said that the prince never had a roommate. They say that a lot of people asks to be his roommate even offering it free of charge, but he never agreed. So the guys say that he must be bringing someone different every day to have sex and he's being considerate to his partner and also not to disturb his roommate. With his face and body like that, it's only normal that anyone would submit or jump into his bed willingly."

"Oh? But isn't the rumor kind of baseless from just the simple fact that he doesn't have a roommate?"

"Well, I don't know. It's what people were saying. But so far, has he bring anyone home?"

"No, he's always alone in his bedroom."

"You'd better be careful. He might try to gain your trust then mark you later when you let your guard down!!!"

Somehow, YiLong starts to imagine himself being intimate with Bai Yu but then he starts to feel embarrass to the point that his face blush a shade of pink while pursing his lips which makes his female friend burst out laughing.

"Oh my, did I warn the wrong person? YiLong, what were you thinking that could make you blush like this? Or were you .... thinking of claiming him?" Yang Rong teases.

"W-what are you t-talking about?"

"Well, my lovely YiLong if it did reach that point ... I WANT TO HEAR EVERY DETAIL, you hear me? EVERY DETAIL!!!" Yang Rong enunciates her demand.

"There's no way it's gonna happen!"

"Why not!?!"

"Because! Uh ... 1) both of us is straight and 2) Bai Yu wouldn't be interested in someone so plain like myself." YiLong tries to counter back.

"I don't know about that. YiLong, you're a rare innocent beauty, maybe he'll fall for you. Or ...... you fall for him and you claim him yourself!"

Then YiLong just ignores his friend who is still daydreaming such nonsense and makes his way into the building for the afternoon class.

Since Bai Yu is not having dinner and would also be late tonight, YiLong decides to make only a simple and small portion for himself. But after a few bites, he feels that the food he cook today doesn't taste as good as it used to. 'Did I put in the wrong ingredients? No, that's unlikely. Maybe I put in the wrong amount. I better be more careful with every step when cooking for Bai Yu otherwise he'll be disappointed and stop eating my food.' YiLong carefully reminds himself after finishing his not so tasty food.

At around 9 pm. Bai Yu arrives back home looking so exhausted. He seats himself at the small dining table where YiLong is working on his assignment. "You've already eaten, right?" He asks the older man with suspicious eyes.

"Yes, are you my roommate or my guardian?" YiLong mocking asks back. "What about you? Have you eaten?"

"I already ate, but haaaa ....." Bai Yu softly roar out his exhaustion.

"Rough day?"

"Yeah, they shouldn't do so much right from the start otherwise I'll be dead even before the semester ends."

"How about some tea to help relax?"

"Hmm ... sounds good but I don't think I have them though." Bai Yu murmurs while glancing pass the cabinets in the kitchen.

"Don't worry, I have some. Why don't you go take a shower when I prepare the tea?"

"Aren't you busy Long-ge? You don't have to if you're busy."

"No, I was about to make some tea for myself as well before you came back."

"Oh, okay. Then I'll be right back."

Even though, YiLong didn't enjoy his dinner much, but somehow the evening tea session with Bai Yu is quite pleasant which warms up his heart.

-------------------------

Time pass by in the blink of an eye, the 1st semester passed, and now the 2nd semester arrives. Now YiLong starts to work as the medical intern which gives him not as much time to be with Bai Yu like before. And he even have lesser time to do his part-time job. So he unintentionally relied on Bai Yu more than before which is making him feels really guilty towards the younger lad.

"There must be some more things that I can help you with!"

"Long-ge, I already told you it's okay and not to worry about it."

"But it's not okay with me! I feel like I'm a freeloader ...." YiLong lightly protests and couldn't help but to lower his head.

Bai Yu looks at the frowning older man next to him. But then suddenly a wild idea flash up in his mind. And after some consideration, he's sure that it should put a temporary stop to YiLong's protest of not doing enough.

Bai Yu bows his head in order to meet YiLong's downward gaze before whispering out, "then, how about giving yourself to me?"

YiLong blinks a few times. "Huh? Myself?"

"Yes, yourself."

Now that YiLong lifts his face up, Bai Yu just stares into those innocent eyes and lets out a soft chuckle before closing their distant, "Will you give yourself to me?"

Not knowing what the true intention of Bai Yu is, YiLong finds himself slowly retreating while the other is approaching until he is cornered.

"Long-ge, do you know that you can actually be very, very cute?" Bai Yu whisper mischievously into YiLong's ear.

With no idea on how to respond, YiLong gulps loudly making Bai Yu burst out a laugh. "Long-ge, you don't need to be so tense, I'm just kidding. Like I'd said before, don't worry about these things and focus on your study. It's already late, you should get some sleep."

However, when Bai Yu gets up and about to leave, a soft hand grab his wrist.

"But ..." YiLong starts before giving Bai Yu his sad but cute doe eyes and a pout.

At this point, Bai Yu is trying very hard to avoid those eyes and pouting expression that are attacking him which he finds them to be very cute. Few seconds later, something seems to have snap as Bai Yu unexpectedly lean in while gently pushing YiLong's back onto the couch. Then the 2 lips suddenly touch.

The soft cold touch on the lips really shock YiLong making him unable to process what was going on and he also couldn't move at all.

After a few second, the lips part yet still in a very close distant; probably less that few centimeters. "Was that your first kiss?" Bai Yu softly asks.

'First kiss? First kiss ..... FIRST KISS!!' YiLong scream inwardly as the shade of red slowly covers his face to the tip of his ears and unnaturally nods to reply the other person.

"Good, then consider this as the payment that I'm taking from you .... for now. Have a good night, Long-ge." Bai Yu whispers into YiLong's ear and leave for the bedroom.

Of course, the shock has great impact on YiLong. So he sits frozen in the same spot without moving and he isn't even sure if he's still breathing for a long while. He's trying to comprehend what just happened. 'My ... first kiss .... is with ..... Bai Yu ......, first kiss ...... with a ..... man.' His trembling hand reaches to touch the part that made contact with Bai Yu. 'He ... took my first kiss ... the famous Bai Yu took my first kiss.'

When he fully realizes, his heart beat a little faster and he turns another darker shade of red and tries to hide his burning face in his hands. But it's as if it wasn't enough, he dive his whole body under the comforter to hide his embarrassment.

On the other hand, after kissing and leaving the older man, Bai Yu calmly walks back to his bedroom. But the moment he pass through the door, he immediately hide behind one of the wall that could prevent the other person to see him. The supposedly calm person could only clutch his heart as it was literally pounding so much that he wonder if he's going to have a heart attack. 'Why did I kiss him!?!' Bai Yu inwardly ask himself since something like this never happened before. Even when some other people tried so hard to seduce him, it never worked. Yet the moment, he saw the cute lips somehow pout at him, he couldn't resist the urge to feel them. But he could've just touch with his finger, why did he use his own lips!?!

However, after Bai Yu calm down his heart, his finger reach to touch his lips. Well, he has kiss others a few times before but none of it was as good as the brief touch just now. It makes him wonder the reason behind it. But before he reach a conclusion, panic hit him instead. 'Is Long-ge disgust by the sudden kiss from me?'

Slowly and carefully, Bai Yu peeks his head out a little to watch YiLong's reaction. At that time, YiLong was still stunned. Bai Yu secretly watches as YiLong turns into a red tomato and hides his embarrassment. 'It seems that he didn't hate it, right? ... Wait, what am I thinking? I shouldn't be doing this to Long-ge!' Bai Yu thinks while turning away and climbing into the bed.

Unexpectedly, the two guys had a very good sleep that night. Was it because of the good night kiss they shared?

*****************************
A/N

This is just the first kiss... 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 396 3
People create boundaries but heart does not relent. It falls for the person without its knowing and when it does, it gets deeper till it falls in the...
2.3K 167 10
The story of an elite investigation unit SIS (Special investigation service) which is responsible to solve mysterious cases.. The SIS is led by two...
54.6K 2.6K 31
FOR WEILAN LOVERS THIS IS A PURE GUARDIAN STORY OF OUR BELOVED COUPLE. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THAT BELONGS TO OUR BELOVED PRIEST, BUT THE...
114K 8K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...