Photographer: Part 2

Autorstwa UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 73

199 10 22
Autorstwa UniquelyScarred

~Later On That Night~

<Kelly's P.O.V>

I was honestly anticipating for what was gonna go down tonight. I mean the movie is cool and all but I know me and Chris aren't gonna be focused on the movie. And for me it's been a good amount of months since I've been with someone. Mainly because I've been in rehab. But tonight I got dressed cute for two reasons 1. Because I care about my appearance and 2. I wanted to catch Chris attention.

I decided to text him just to let him know that I was on my way.

[Text Convo]

Me- Chris I'm ready, my address is 2300 Jacksonville Street

BigDickEnergy🤪- I'm omw

BigDickEnergy🤪-Wat u wearing👀

Me-You'll see

BigDickEnergy🤪- I'll be there in a few minutes so make sure you be ready for Big Daddy😏

Me-Boy stop texting me and hurry up

BigDickEnergy🤪- Okay 😂 I'm omw

[End Of Text Convo]

I patiently waited until Chris came to my house. About fifteen minutes later I heard the doorbell ring and I already knew who it was.

I quickly answered the door and I saw Chris standing there looking like a whole meal.

"You look nice Chris"

He stared up and down at my body for a good minute then he spoke "You look beautiful babygirl"

"Thank you" I blushed, "You ready to go?"

"By the way you looking I don't know is I wanna go no where.....but come on there's a scary movie showing in about thirty minutes"

"What movie are we gonna watch?" I asked as I left my house and locked the door.

He continued "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark"

"I've heard of that before, I can't wait to watch it"

"Kelly can I tell you the truth?"

I looked at him concerned "Yeah wassup?"

"I don't want to push you away or make you feel uncomfortable but I like you...a lot"

I walked closer to him and smiled "I like you too Chris"

"You still wanna go to this movie?"

"Yes Chris, nothing is gonna stop me from watching this movie" I laughed out

He sighed "Ok let's go"

We got in his car and put our seatbelts on. Soon after that he started the car and he pulled out of my driveway.

<Chris P.O.V>

To be honest I didn't give a single fuck about that movie. I was too busy getting distracted by Kelly's body. But since she wanna watch the movie so bad then we gonna go see it together. But mark my words I'm fucking her in that movie theater.

When we arrived to the theater we purchased our tickets before we bought some snacks and popcorn.

Once we went inside we decided to sit all the way at the top row so we can get a better view of the screen.

"I hope the previews aren't long, I'm really trying to see this movie"

I spoke truthfully "I haven't been to the movies in years"

"When's the last time you went?"

"It was when I was younger, my mom took me and my brother to the movies to go and see Monsters Inc in 2001"

Kelly sat up and looked at me confused "You have a brother?"

"Yeah he got killed when I was eight or nine"

"Oh I'm sorry"

I shook my head "Nah babygirl it's cool"

"How did it happen?"

"It's a long ass story that I don't want to really dig deep into"

She nodded "That's understandable"

"You said you got a brother too right?"

"Yeah he's a local doctor here in Virginia, he goes by Dr. Kendrick Ross"

I thought to myself and sighed mentally. Don't tell me her brother was the same doctor who helped me kill Tiana.

Then I asked "What hospital does he work at"

"Richmond-"

I finished her sentence "Memorial Hospital?"

Kelly nodded "Yeah how did you know?"

"He was my doctor, he's amazing at his job"

"Aww I'll tell him that I when I see him tomorrow"

Sooner or later the movie started and me and Kelly were just enjoying the movie. Thirty minutes deep into the movie somebody sat next to me and leaned closer to me.

Then I heard a chilling voice say "Follow me to the bathroom and don't make a scene or I'll kill you"

I felt a piece of metal poke at my side and I got up calmly.

Kelly grabbed me by my hand and asked "Where are you going Chris?"

I responded "I'll be back don't worry"

She didn't let go of my hand "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, I'll be right back"

I gave her a distinct look then I followed the person out of the theater and we went straight to the men's bathroom.

"You really thought I was gonna let shit slide nigga?"

I sighed in frustration "Dee what the fuck do you want? I thought yo ass was in jail"

"I got my ways of getting out but I'm not here to talk about that. Where's Tiana?"

I laughed "The same place where you should be right now"

"And where is that?"

"Hell" I smirked.

Dee quickly pointed the gun at my head and he spoke in anger "You gonna end up there in a few seconds"

"Usually id say Shoot Me, but I got kids to take care of. I don't got time to be doing this with you"

"I'll make it real easy for you. Tell me where Tiana really is or imma blow your brains out"

I chuckled "I can show you"

"No nigga tell me!"

"You sound a little angry bro?"

Dee raised his voice a little "Because I love Tiana, we were about to be a family until you killed our baby"

"Nigga she never loved you, that bitch was too busy obsessing over my weirdo ass father. She was using both of us"

"That's a lie"

"Dee I'm not gonna keep explaining myself to you. If you gonna kill me then just do it bro. Cuz right now all you doing is procrastinating"

After I said that I turned around and faced him. Now the gun was pointing directly at my forehead.

"You think I won't do it?"

I responded "You talking but you ain't doing shit"

Soon as I seen him put pressure on his trigger finger I quickly pushed the gun out of my face, knocking the gun out of his hand.

Now we were tussling on the bathroom floor trying to grab the gun.

I was trying my best to get that gun out of his hands but I just couldn't my palms were too sweaty.
Dee pushed me off him and he had the gun gripped in his hand. Now there was only one thing that I can think to do...I had to get somebody's attention.

So I yelled to the top of my lungs.

Dee stood over my body and he pointed the gun at me.

"Any last words"

Then I screamed to the top of my lungs "WHITE MAN DOWN! WHITE MAN IN TROUBLE!!!! HEELPP IM A WHITE MAN IN DANGER!"

I know that would get people's attention.

Just to my luck a couple people came in with the staff who worked at the theater and they all tackled Dee down and removed the gun from his hand.

Then one of the workers asked me "Sir what happened?"

"This man attacked me then he tried to kill me please call the police"

"Ok sir we're going to be right on it"

I let out a deep breath and I walked out and went back inside the select theater that I left Kelly in.

When I got back to my seat I saw Kelly looking at me concerned "What happened all I heard was yelling"

"I almost got killed in the bathroom, the staff came in and saved me."

Kelly hugged me tight and kissed me "I'm glad you're ok. You want to leave?"

"Yeah, people are crazy as fuck nowadays"

Me and Kelly quickly fled the scene before any cops arrived.

When we were in the car I thought of a fun place where I could take Kelly at this time of night.

"Chris where we going now?"

I responded "After we go to this late night ice cream parlor imma take you to my hide out"

"Hide out?"

"Yeah well it's not really a hide out but it's where I go to just relax and think to myself"

"Ok cool let's go"

*20 minutes later*
-9:45 p.m-

We pulled up to the beach and we sat in the parking lot for a minute just to talk.

I turned the music down and I began to talk to Kelly "Have you ever been here before?"

"Yeah I've been in a parking lot before"

I laughed "Stop playin"

"I'm just joking but nah I've never been here before. It's so beautiful at night"

"It's best to come at night, it's more mellow and the breeze feels amazing"

"Didn't you say we were going to get ice cream?"

I nodded "Yeah all we gotta do is just go over there on the boardwalk and walk up to one of the food stands. I know one of them sells some good ice cream"

"Well come on let's go" She said in excitement.

We both got out of the car and I walk back to the trunk and opened it so I can get my small blanket so me and Kelly can sit down on it.

After that we both walked up to the ice cream stand.
I didn't want to be messy so I got a bowl of ice cream instead of the cone.

But Kelly insisted on getting the waffle cone ice cream sundae.

When we both got our ice creams I found a good spot where me and Kelly can just relax at and eat our ice cream in peace.

"Kelly hold this real quick"

She nodded and took the ice cream from my hand as I laid the blanket down on the sand. When I was done fixing the blanket we both sat down and began to eat our ice cream.

"What's the reason why you're so attracted to being at the beach. There's gotta be a reason why you always come here"

I licked the ice cream from my spoon "Well, when I was younger my mom used to bring me here a lot. It was the only place where both of us found happiness...."

"Aww"

"I never told anyone this but I used to watch my mom get abused repeatedly when I was around like two or three ....and she knew that I saw it too and she didn't want me to see her cry so we'd go to this beach to just clear our minds and just enjoy the sun."

Kelly rubbed my shoulder "Now I understand a lot more why you and your mother have a close bond"

I nodded "Yeah... I remember one specific day when I was here with my mom and I saw her crying....I sat beside her on the sand and told her; Mom everything is gonna be fine, don't cry because I love you...I was only two years old at the time. I personally felt at a young age that me and my brother were the only men of the house who treated her right"

"I'm glad you and your mom have that bond because a lot of people don't have that"

I agreed "You right... but anyways tell me more about you and your life"

"Well I grew up in a two parent household in Decatur, Georgia. But our family was always look at as odd because both of my parents were crackheads"

"Damn"

Kelly chuckled "I mean it wasn't that bad because I weirdly got everything that I wanted but my brother was very overprotective of me. Mainly because he didn't like seeing my parents high around me. He thought it was a negative influence which it definitely was."

"Your brother is real cool, well at least when I met him. He's just a big ass nerd"

Kelly laughed out loud "I be thinking the same thing. But if we're gonna be honest, he basically raised me"

"Other people raised me" I said getting another scoop full of ice cream.

"What you mean by that?"

I sighed and basically told her my whole life story until present day and I can tell by her facial expression that she was shocked.

Then I added "So yeah that's what happened"

"You've been through hell and back. Your life sounds like a movie"

"I know right, that's how crazy my life was"

Then Kelly continued "And the drama started happening when you had that reoccurring dream?"

"Yeah and that threw me the fuck off because I thought that dream was real as hell"

"Wanna hear a little dilemma?"

I nodded "Sure?"

"What if you're dreaming right now and this whole experience has been a lucid dream?"

I stopped eating my ice cream and paused for a minute "Don't say that....cuz I know my reality now. I'm eating ice cream right now so I know it's real"

"You never know" she shrugged.

I looked at Kelly and spoke "I'm serious don't play like that"

All of a sudden she burst out into laughter "I'm sorry, why you get so damn scared?"

"Because I been through that shit before and I'm not doing it again"

"Scary ass" she laughed out "Hurry and finish your ice cream so we can lay back on this blanket so we can gaze at the stars"

"Don't rush, you didn't even finish your ice cream yet"

Kelly smiled and kissed me on my cheek "This is a dream"

I smacked my teeth "Kelly stop"

"Ok, Ok little baby. I'll stop this time" she chuckled.

After that Kelly finally stopped playing with me we finished both of our ice creams.
We both laid back and just relaxed and looked at the stars.

_______________________

What if Kelly's theory is actually right?

Will Kelly and Chris get closer?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2M 6.4K 197
@hayesgrier unfollowed @ellebieber @Ellebieber posted a pic with the caption "backstabbers" @Hayesgrier posted a pic with the caption "You're stupid...
140K 7.4K 42
Sequel to "Blame On Me"
52.4K 2.9K 76
Taking photos without consent can lead to many dangerous things. For Chris, it was a harmless thing.... until it took a turn for the worst.