Unbreakeable Bond #Project Ni...

Galing kay RhodaKadri

Nathaniel and Toun have been in love since the beginning of their first year in tertiary institutions but th... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter Thirty Eight

329 63 0
Galing kay RhodaKadri

"Mom. Mom." Isabella shouted as she bend over her mother that lay on the floor.

Dammy and Hope ran inside the kitchen, shock and worries written on their innocent face. Dammy stood frozen at the door staring at his mother on the floor.

"Mom. Mom. What's happened?" Hope asked his sister.

"I don't know. I saw her fall and she isn't moving." She replied with a shaking voice. The fear were obvious on them and tears begin to swell in her eyes.

Hope turn back to his mother and his chest twisted with pain and fear but he knew he had to be strong for his sibling and act fast.

"What are you doing over there Dammy? Come here let take her to the hospital." Hope said to his brother. He nodded and he move slowly toward his mother that lay motionless on the floor. He was already crying. "Stop crying she is going to be fine. Go call the driver to prepare the car."

Isabella look at her mother and then ran out of the kitchen to do as her brother instructed while the two brothers try to carry their mother to the car.

***

Japheth ran into the reception room of the hospital his wife had been brought to. He met his children and the driver sitting with other people in the room. They look very worried.

He had came running from a meeting after Hope called him that they were taking Toun to the hospital. They were clueless regarding what happen to her.

"Hey." He said to them.

They look up at him with a sad eyes. Dammy had already cried because his eyes were red. He and his twin sister Isabella ran to embrace him.

"Daddy I'm scared. I don't want mommy to die." She cried into his chest.

"Don't say such thing. Mommy is going to be fine. Calm down." He said to them and more to himself because he was also scared.

He try to stay calm. He was curious to know what had happened to his wife because She was alright in the morning before he left home that morning and she had been fine. He wonder what could had happened.

He look at the driver who look at him and the kids sympathetically. Hope was quiet and he keep looking at his feet.

"Hope." He called his name.

He glance up at him. His face was expressionless. He had never seen him like that. He was sure that the boy was hiding his pain in the camouflage of an expressionless face. He was amaze at the boy bravery.

"She will be fine." He said to them and also to himself.

*****

It has been a week since the incident in the kitchen. Toun had return home to her family and the kids had gone to stay with their father younger brother and his family.

Toun sat together with her husband Japheth on the sofa in the living room. He was holding the papers that shows the result of the diagnosis.

He squeeze the edges of the paper with his hand that held it in a fist. Sadness was written all over his face. She could see the tears that swell in his eyes.

She was sad too because she had also seen the results. She had requested the result be given to her and the doctor had comply. She had weep bitterly after seeing the results before showing it to her husband.

"I'm so sorry." She said bitterly.

He turn to look at her with his blood shot eyes. "No. You shouldn't apologize. This isn't yiur fault. It is  noone fault. You should not blame yourself for this..... It might be because we are not prayerful enough."

"Maybe." Toun replied sadly. She was also clueless why this could have happen to her. Especially at this period when everything has begin to turn to how she wanted it. When she is now happy and complete and had finally accept Japheth as her other half. When she had returned to the country she never thought she will ever come back. But now everything had begin to crumble.

"Are you going to tell the kids?"

"I don't know. I don't think i can. I'm worried about how they will feel about this. They will be hurt Japh."

"I know. But they need to know. I could tell them."

"I know. But can we wait? Maybe after hearing the doctor solution to this." She said looking at the paper in his hands.

He close his eyes and try so hard not to cry.

She understands he is hurt. But it hurt her more that she is the reason he is hurt. That she had always cause him pain. He had endure a lot of things for her. He had been patient with her and her father. She had made him feel 'second' and now that she was ready to repay him and be a good wife and treat him like the one, this happen.

"We will be fine. I will be okay. The doctor will find a solution to this and everything will be fine. I promise." She said, assuring him. "Just stay strong for us. I need you. We need you"

"I don't know how. I don't know how Toun." He said with a crack voice.

She pull him to an embrace and pat him on the back.

"I'll be fine." She said assuredly.

She had to be strong for all of them. That is the least she can do at the moment to make it easier for everyone.

****

Hope sit on a small chair facing the glass window that show the street below and the houses. He play a sad and an emotional song with his guitar and sing along slowly.

He sat there playing for a long time until he was tired. He stare out of the window at the empty street below. There was no one on the street accept from the few cars parked along the pavement and the big waste bins that were in front of each gate.

He was feeling lonely just like the street. He had a feeling something not good is about to happen. He don't know what it is but he know it is not good.

He was worried about his mother. He knew she and his father had intentionally send him and his siblings to come visit their uncle and his family for some weeks. He feared that whatever he is feeling was toward her. And he hope not.

He knew things was going on with his mother and she was hiding something even before they left Australia but he don't want to be too forward and he thought it will be better if she tell them herself. He was waiting for her to open up to them but he had finally forgot about it when she never talk about it, thinking it might have been something unimportant since she never tell.

But all those things he felt and noticed then began to dawn on him - the loss of weight, loss of appetite, anger toward her father, her smiling even when she is suffering inwardly came back like a flood when he saw her laying motionless on the floor in the kitchen.

He always have this instinct since he was little and he had got to know if it was something good or bad. So he fear the worst might happen because of what he is feeling now. And his parents might want to hide it from him.

He don't want his mother to be hurt and he also don't want to lose her.

The door open waking him from his thoughts. He turn around and he saw his brother Dammy and their cousin Wilson, a boy the same age as Dammy.

"You didn't knock. What if he get mad at us?" Wilson whispered to Dammy. Dammy said nothing but smile. And they walk toward his brother.

They both took a seat on the small armchair opposite Hope.

"You still haven't learn to knock before entering a room." Hope said with a force cheerfulness.

"You know me better. If you want me to knock, you also have to learn to lock your door." Dammy said.

Hope chuckles and Wilson smile. He look at Dammy with admiration. The latter admires his brother. He loves the way he talk to him confidently and how funny he was.

His brother was funny. Dammy is fun to be with. He know how to lighten the mood most especially when he is with his twin sister.

He was very sure his parents miss them.

"We heard you play some songs. It was great." Wilson commented.

"Thanks." Hope appreciated with a smile despite he was not really feeling that way.

"I don't think it is great." Dammy said and Wilson gave him a quizzical look but Hope gave him a knowing look.
"That's the least on the great song my brother plays with that thing." Dammy said answering Wilson unasked question.

"It's not a thing. It's a guitar." Hope said to his brother. He smirk.

"So brother, what's with the sad songs? Are you okay?" He asked with a bit of seriousness lace in his voice.

Hope nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I've know you long enough to know you won't play a song if it wasn't the mood."

"I'm just a little worried about mom." He said truthfully even if he didn't want his brother to be worried because if he is always easy going and cheerful, he was a softie but he didn't want to lie to him also.

"Me too. But i know she will be fine. We call her this morning right?" He said. Hope nodded despite he didn't think so.

"Your mom will be alright." Wilson said with an assuring smile and Hope smile back at him. "We are going to the park, will you like to come with us?"

"It will be fun." Dammy said trying to convince him.

"No, thanks. Maybe next time. I want to do some chatting with a friend."

"A friend?" Dammy asked giving his brother a knowing look.

"It's a friend Dammy." He said and his brother roll his eyes making Wilson laugh.

"You two should get on your way." Hope said. Dammy tap Wilson on the arms and they both stood up and begin to walk to the door.
"Where is Isabella?" Hope asked when they got to the door.

"Out shopping with aunt and the girls." They both replied. Then they laughed. Hope laugh at their childishness and then nod.

They left the room making it quiet like it was before they came in. Hope sigh and he reach for his phone on the bed.

*******

" Are you still having nightmare? "Mia asked her best friend Annabella.

They both sat on the bed in Mia room. Anna place her hands on a soft pink pillow.

She nodded." Yes. "

" But why? You are now in relationship with Andy. "Mia said, marvelled.

Anna smile weakly." It doesn't work that way. You know Tobias died a day before my mom's anniversary which makes it complicated. "

Mia nod her head slowly. She knew about Tobias - the first love of her best friend and how he died. He died two days before the anniversary of her mom's death anniversary......or so they call it.

Her mother was taken years ago in her presence and since the family didn't know what had happened to her or where she is, they decided to believe she is gone and they remember her on the day she was kidnap or the day of her disappearance.

"I don't dream about Tobias anymore except a day to his death anniversary."

"I hope you don't dream about him anymore. It hightime you move on. So do you have nightmare of your mom?" Anna nodded. "What happened in the nightmare?" Mia asked.

"I don't remember. All i know is i was scared and wake up calling my mom name and i was crying."

"It so sad. I'm sorry."

Anna smile sadly. "You shouldn't. It's not your fault."

"But i feel sorry. Do your dad know about it?"

"Yes and grandma." She answered.

"Are you going to begin your therapy?" She asked sadly. She knew how much Anna hate therapy and rehabilitation despite her therapist Mr Grant was a kind old man. She had been on rehab and therapy long before they became friends. After her mother disappearance, she had an emotional break down that was discovered late and nightmare about that day. So when her family move to the State, she started therapy and rehabilitation.

Although it got worst when Tobias died but she recovered faster and she stop visiting the therapist and rehab two years after Tobias death.

"No and my dad agrees."

"That's good." Mia said sighing with relief. "But are you sure you will be fine bes?"

"Definitely. I don't know why i start having nightmare of my mother but i will be fine. I can get over it."

Mia nodded "Okay." And she embrace her. "Just know i am always here for you. Always and Forever."

Anna repeated. "Always and Forever." She smile at the words. She was grateful to have her as her best friend. She had been a good best friend. She had help her get over Tobias and her mom together with her family and her music.

Mia suddenly pull her away gently looking at her.

" Do Andy know about it?" Anna replied shaking her head. "I think he should know. He loves you. You should give him the chance to know you better."

"I plan on telling him. I will tell him. I promise." Anna promise with a broad smile.

Mia nodded approvingly.

****
Author note: It's been a while since i write. It's fun to write again. Writing has always been a passion. I'll try to update before my semester examination.

What do you think about this chapter? It sad, i know. What do you think is the result of Toun diagnosis? (well that's a food for the thought. But don't worry we will know in the next chapter.)

Thanks to all my readers. Feel free to comment. I really love to to hear what you think.

Comment and vote.

Love y'all 😍💖 😍😍😍

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21.6K 841 12
She waited for so long to see him again, her childhood friend. After years of talking to him just through letters and in rare occasions, through the...
66.3K 13.1K 46
Maryam never had a say. Although her situation wasn't her fault, people never fail to rub it in her face. If she was a child out of wedlock, she wou...
75K 10.8K 44
|| Farida was no doubt a hard worker. She was never one to back down from a task and everyone at work loved her for that. Well, everyone but her bos...
78.2K 12K 38
Sophia gets a job offer to be a private nurse for a temporarily crippled man for three months. She doesn't hesitate before accepting. After all, the...