sᴛᴏʀᴍ❅||Gruvia story✔

By MsFairytail_

❝ʜᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴏʀᴍ❞ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 1st place in the Gruvia award... More

1
2
3
4
5
A/N
TYSM!!
7
8
A/N
9
10
11
12
1K READS!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO
13
14
15
16
A/N
17{The birth of Storm pt 1}
18{The birth of Storm pt 2}
A/N
19{The birth of Storm pt 3}
Stay safe 💖
20{The birth of storm pt 4}
21{The birth of storm pt 5}
1st place!

6

1.2K 34 6
By MsFairytail_

Lucy Pov

I just facepalmed, Natsu's always making a dramatic entrance. It's now been 7 years since we've been together and he's always been like this even since he was a teen. But I guess that's what I love about him...

"Hey Lucy do you smell that?" Natsu began sniffing the air.

"Of course I don't" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. "I don't have a good sense of smell like you do Natsu"

"That smell...it's very familiar, but I just can't figure out who's parfume it is"

"Let's hurry up! All our friends are leaving and all the other guilds" I said folding my arms, impatiently.

But Natsu just ignored what I said and continued sniffing...

"W-what is something wrong?" I asked quite worried.

"Nah, it's nothing let's go back to Nashi and the others"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Mommy!! Daddy!!" Nashi ran up to us.

"Hi honey" I said picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"Hey? Why are you all alone in the hallway?" Natsu asked Nashi sternly.

"N-natsu! L-lucy!! s-she's too fast" Happy said running up to us out of breath.

"Happy?"

"I k-know you told me to watch over her b-but s-she escaped, she tied me up and...SHE'S A MONSTER JUST LIKE YOU NATSU!" Happy cried.

Aww happy was so adorable in his human form.

"It's ok buddy" Natsu patted Happy's back and gave him a smile.

"Nashi don't go running off on your own, ok?" I turned to Nashi who was now giggling and giving Happy a creepy glare.

"I won't"

"NATSU SHE'S GOING TO FRY ME!!!" Happy hid behind Natsu. I just laughed.

Nashi is a fire magic user just like her father, She's able to eat fire and touch it easily without getting burnt. But she hasn't really mastered the magic yet so she's still got a lot more training to do, she's only 4.

"Come on guys let's go over to everyone else" I said walking ahead of Natsu and Happy.

Whilst I carried Nashi, I felt her turn around and stare at Happy.

"Boo!"

"KYAHHH NATSU!"

I just shook my head, Nashi she's just like how her father used to be.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey Natsu! Lucy!!" Levy greeted me as I walked over to the rest of the guild.

"Hey Levy," I waved.

"We have to talk!"

"Ok, Nashi go and play with Tetsu and
Revy" I said refferring to Levy's twins.

"Okie" I put her down and then began chatting to Levy about the magic games and the other guild.

"Lucy have you heard the rumours?"

"What rumours?" I asked curiously.

"Apparrently Juvia's joined Sabertooth" I was shocked. J-juvia joining Sabertooth?! Nah that's crazy.

Juvia's been missing for years now and we've not been able to get hold or find any traces of her...it's like she's vanished...

And it surprised me as well because Juvia is always by Gray's side no matter what. After the disappearance of Juvia, Gray's never been the same.

He doesn't mention or say anything about Juvia at all, he doesn't even smile anymore...now seeing him all alone without a special someone in his life I just feel bad.

Most people in the guild already has husbands, wives or even children like Natsu and I.

I just stared at Gray as he played with the silver necklace (which he usaully wears), in his hands.

Poor guy...

"W-who said that rumour?"

"I don't know it's just been going around"

"Hmm..."

"Oh well, let's go prepare for the first game"

"Yeah!" I nodded as walked over to our husbands.

Timeskip sksksk~~

Juvia's Pov

"THE FIRST MAGIC GAME ROUND SHALL BEGIN!"

I looked down nervous, after seeing all my guildmates for the first time in 6 years I was beyond terrified.

And Gray...there was something off about him, not in a bad way but in a way which worried me...he did not look happy, he looked rather depressed.

"Juvia" Sting called interrpting me from my thoughts.

"You got this, just forget about Fairy Tail for now"

"Right" Thinking about Fairy Tail will cause stress and stress will make Sabertooth and Juvia-chan lose!

"I'll do my best!"

"That's a good girl!"

As the grand magic games continued, we watched many wizards battle and fight until it was someone from our guild being called.

"NEXT UP IS STING EUCLIFFE VS GAJEEL REDFOX!"

S-sting vs G-gajeel my old bestfriend...

Ik guild masters aren't allowed to enter the grand magic games but imma change that ;)

Gajeel's Pov

"Hm i guess i'm up next" I said getting up on my way down to the arena.

"Do your best daddy!" Revy and Tetsu called out to me as I began walking.

"I'll try"

"Go Gajeel!" Levy stood up showing off her t-shirt which had a picture of me printed on and my name written in bold.

I smiled at her not forgetting to wave at my guildmates one last time before going in the arena.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Our round just began, Sting and I slowly walked closer, giving eachother death glates.

"Sting" I said coldly

"Gajeel" He replied without blinking

We still kind of disliked eachother, so this fight will be easy.

"Is it true Juvia's in your guild?"

"So what if she is?"

"She's still a true member of fairy tail...our family!" I asked getting pissed off.

"Bluh bluh all this chatter is boring! Come over here and fight me!" Sting yelled.

"Alright!" I said charging at him.

"IRON DRAGON! ROAR!!" Sting was suddenly flung into the air and thrown on the ground.

"Get up master Sting!" I looked up to see a familiar bluenette calling out.

Juvia?

"WHITE DRAGON SHADOW BLAST!"

Damn it! I let my guard down. I tried fighting back but sting was too fast. He then kicked and punched me sending me back.

"GAJEEL!" Levy screamed.

"Oop daddy's beaten up" I heard Revy and Tetsu giggle at my defeat.

Damn those kids!

I tried getting up but my legs felt weak, so I just gave up.

"STING EUCLIFFE WINS THIS ROUND!"

I then heard cheers. Sting just smirked. Ugh I'm going home...

Juvia's Pov

Sting won?! Unbelivable...

"Well done Sting!" Yukino hugged him."Yes well done!" I cheered. Even though I wanted Gajeel to win...

"Heheh I knocked that Bastard out, Fairy tail's gotten weaker"

"Yeah I guess it's because half of them have children" Lector and Sting laughed.

I just folded my arms, feeling a bit pissed of because of their jokes.

"Juvia" Sting said to me sternly, before I can say a word.

"there are rumours of you" Sting said to me. "Everyone's eventually going to find out that you lived down here and is in Sabertooth all this time, they'll know you betrayed th-"

"I know Sting!" I shouted cutting him off and getting some glares from our guildmates.

I looked down...I knew all what he was saying was true...and that's something I didn't want to happen...

Sorry if this chapter seemed rushed or too long, hope your enjoying the story so far.

Revy and Tetsu looks like this btw

Excuse the mistakes💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 394 24
~Fairy Tail Next Generation Fanfic + Nashi x Storm + Other Next Gen Ships~ Years have passed since the adventures of Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and ma...
123K 3.2K 62
Juvia has been wandering around for five years without a home. When the police catch her, they force her to move in with her mother, since her father...
14.1K 542 17
"Why him?" Lyon asked, still staring at the sunset. "Hmm?" Juvia mumbled, her eyes pulling away from the beautiful view to look at him. He hesitantl...
26.3K 446 20
All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in the heart- Natsu and Lisannna Everyone...