Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleeple...

By DeeStory

The Sequel To 4weeks+Summer camp=9months pregnant ... Will new problems arise to the old couple Cassidy and X... More

Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 1.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 2.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 3.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 4.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 5.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 6.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 7.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 8.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 9.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 11.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 12.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 13.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 14.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 15.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 16.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 17.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 18.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 19.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 20
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 21.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 22.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 23.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 24.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 25.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 26.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 27.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 28
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 29.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 30.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 31.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 32.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 33.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 34.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 35.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 36.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 37.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 38.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 39.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 40.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 41.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 42.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 43.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 44.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 45.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Epilogue.

Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 10.

1.6K 16 2
By DeeStory

Chapter Ten:

*~Carson's POV~*

"Good GOD!! YAY! You two made up now Carson and Sadie got get a room."

"Whaatt...? Oh my head hurts like shit." I rolled over. And looked up at Jonas who's eye's were buck when he saw the person who was lying next to me.

"Oh .. wow this must be some kind of revenge plan that I wasn't supposed to walk in on!"

"Woah, wait Jonas what the hell is going on here. Missy wake the fuck up and start explaining."

"Yeah and it must have something to do with this..." Jonas held up the little bottle and Missy jumped up her naked bottom running over to Jonas and snatching the bottle.

"Carson I can explain!!"

"You drugged me...?"

"You wouldn't sleep with me, so I had to move on to plan two!"

"PLAN TWO.... Wow missy really?"

"Jonas, shut the fuck up ... Plan two was to drug me and basically Rape me?"

"It wasn't rape, you said yourself you would sleep with me before I even drugged you."

"I said I would THINK ... keyword being THINK about it."

"Dude, you shouldn't of even said that... the bitch is crazier than that chick I saw on the news the other night ... haha funny story you see she took her husband and tied a rope around his neck and his hands behind his back and began to ---"

"JONAS!!" Missy and I yelled at the same time.

"She began to tickle him ..to dead there I got it out okay, i'm going to stop talking now."

"YOU RAPED ME MISSY!!"

"Shut up you a grown ass man stop yelling rape, it was sex!!"

"What ever it was I was drunk .. Sadie can't know this happen... and neither can Drew!!"

"You can't tell me what to do Carson. And he will find out. Maybe not now but he will." And with that she walked into the house I shook my head and threw my clothes on.

"I guess this is a bad time to tell you I got a call from Nikki saying that, Sadie went back to VA huh?" Jonas stood up with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Excuse you?"

"Yeah, left about two and a half hours ago ... should be back in VA in about hour and a half."

"WHAT!!"

"Dude, are you slow ... I said---"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID!! Oh God... this day just keeps getting better and better." Jonas slapped his hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry bud... want something to drink, we got beer...?" I gave Jonas a what the fuck look and wondered why in the world Nikki ever went with him.

"It must be your looks?" I let slip out my mouth.

"Huh...? I don't get it."

"I gotta go!!"

~*Xavier's POV*~

It was pouring down and I was bored out of my mind, Riche came back in town for a while just to tease me about getting suspended from the team, and the kids were still and my mom and Vince's house. I had nothing to do but to watch a sex tape Cassidy and I had made and pleasure myself with the help of a beer and even a little wine in hand.

"Knock, Knock hey Xavier are you home?"

"Cassidy...?"

"No... It's Melonie hurry its pouring down and I don't want your food to get cold." I turned off the DVD with a quickness and put the CD away and also my penis and hurried to the door.

"Sorry, about all the questions. Did you say food, it wouldn't happen to be that delicious Harpers Island I heard about?"

"Yep, I just came to drop it off and gather my tickets."

"The tickets..oh have a seat on the chair ... I stumbled a little and ran to the back to retrieve the tickets."

"You got em yay!!" Melonie said standing to her feet.

"Yep, here you go!"

"Thank you, and enjoy the Harpers Island. And next time tell me if you can taste the 'Special Ingredient' in put in it."

"Why don't you have some with me, really I haven't had company in days and the kids don't want to come home and spend time with their old man since I got suspended. Sooo will you---"

"Sure, but just for a little while. I don't want to get into trouble with Cassidy."

"Oh you want .. So should I put it in the oven or the microwave?"

"Pre heat the oven to 250, your gonna want the cheese to melt a little and the microwave just won't get it you know."

"Yeah, I understand... hers a plate for you."

"Thank you."

"No problem, you know Melonie I'm just going to come out and say it. I know Cassidy hate you with a passion, but I think now that your in your right mind and your married and everything I see nothing wrong with the new Melonie."

"Thank you but you don't have to be on my side, honestly Cassidy has every right to be angry with me, I slept with you, gave you head pushed her down a flight of steps and faked my death all because of Jealousy I just can't believe I could be so stupid. But Karma got back to me, twice actually."

"What do you mean Karma got back to you twice?" Before Melonie could explain the timer on the oven went off alerting that the food was hot and ready.

"Well foods ready...!!"

"Yep, let's cut this baby open and---"

"Woah, umm no your not supposed to but it that way move let me do it your going to ruin the whole surprise secret ingredient." She ran around the counter and grabbed the knife.

"Okay, go right ahead 'Chef Melonie' you got this." I joked. She laughed.

"Okay, bring your plate over ... hurry before I drop it!!"

"Okay, Okay hold on don't drop it."

"Okay there is that enough?"

"Yep... Just enough ... Can I taste it now?"

"Not yet greedy gut, bring the other plate over we can taste it together. Then I HAVE to leave."

"Don't worry ... i'm not asking you to stay over for a sleep over Debbie doubter I know you HAVEEEE to go don't worry."

"Sush .. no are you ready to taste the most delicious meal all wrapped in one together?"

"Hell Yes!!"

"Kay, 1 2 ... 3 Taste." I took a mouth full and watch as Melonie did the same, trying not to laugh.

"ummm wow, that was good. The secret ingredient HAS to be the peppers?"

"Nope, take a bite from the middle .. Think of it as a fruit cake, or rum cake!! Or even egg---"

"Their's Vodka ... and .. I paused taking another bite ... Rum." Melonie shook her head and smiled.

"Uhh Huh ... you taste it now!! But don't eat too much I could tell you were a little tipsy when I came over and all the Vodka and rum I put in that we don't need you going to the hospital."

"Yeah, I was I ... but this is great. Thanks." Melonie grabbed her umbrella.

"Thank you so much for the tickets."

"Wait .. Melonie, you didn't tell me why Karma got to you twice."

"Umm, well I have to go." She let up her umbrella and ran off to her car. I closed the door and finished off mine and her plate of Harpers Island. Lying down on the couch. My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep but was awaken by yet again another knock on the door.

"I wonder who in the world that could be" I said stumbling hard to catch the door. And surprised to see who it was!!

*Sadie's POV*

[Thirty minutes earlier]

"How can you two sit there and tell me I should have stayed in California .. I HAD to get away from Carson. He wanted space so I gave it to him."

"Sadie baby, yes you gave him space. But that didn't mean going all the way to the other side of the world."

"Aren’t you happy to see me? The twins are! Why can you be?"

"Sadie, you mom is happy to see you just not under these conditions. Honey you're here because you cheated on your boyfriend."

"Fiancé!!"

"WHAAATT!!" My mother screamed!!

"Yes, we were engaged but put that face away we are no longer."

"When were you planning on telling us this, on your wedding day?"

"No...!"

"Well when?"

"I don't know it all happen so fast."

"Are you pregnant too, is that why you came your pregnant by Drew?"

"MOM!!"

"Oh god I need to lay down, Vince talk to your step daughter."

"Vince ... Mom, come on!! .. Vince tell her it's not that serious!! You a guy you know how guys think how can I get Carson back?"

"Oh Well try to call him, does he know you're here?"

"No he doesn't only Nikki know and i'm sure she already told Jonas by now."

"Well call him and tell him if he doesn't pick up, come back and I'll give you the next step."

"Uggghh your no help, well i'm out I have a few people to see and a 30 or 40 minute ride to Xavier's house."

"Okay, see you later Vince, tell mom I'll be back tomorrow."

"Okay Darling, see you later." I gave him a hug and grabbed the keys to my old yellow volkswagon, happy it still worked.

"See you later Travis and Azalia!!"

"Bye Auntie Sadie." They said in unison running over to me giving me a big hug and kiss. I left and got on the road with way too much on my mind but decided to call Carson anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...