The Lord Has Returned

By Underworld765

Another year, Nico is once again being forced to attend the school of Hogwarts. It's a casual year if you ign... More

Chapter One - Back to School
Chapter Two- The Prophecy
Chapter 3 - Moment of truth
Chapter 4 - Trust
Chapter 6- Dramatic Entrances
Chapter 7- Golden Eyes
Chapter 8- Memory Loss
Chapter 9- Morning Stroll
Chapter 10- Date
Chapter 11- Figuring it all out
Chapter 12- Still figuring it out - cause we're losers-
Chapter 13- Christmas Break
Chapter 14- The Solace Household.
Chapter 15- Jordan Solace Newman
Chapter 16- Moonlight Sonata
Chapter 17- Shopping Jealousy
Chapter 18- Christmas
Chapter 19- Horcruxes and... wait- no spoilers
Chapter 20- Babies and stuff
Chapter 21 - Honestly Just Nico Being a Mood
Chapter 22 - Magnus Chase
Chapter 23 - The Games
Chapter 24 - Scepter
Chapter 25 - fluff time
Chapter Twenty Six - We're basically pawns
Chapter 27: Leo and his big mouth
Chapter 28 - Out of time

Chapter 5- Apollogize

568 20 24
By Underworld765

"Yeah, I'm back demigod and Nico."

"So what brings you here."

"Well, since you saved me from being trapped in a dungeon, there was this curse, you could say." I stiffened, I'm already cursed enough. "It bounds us together, I come to you whenever you need me, just by calling, it could go both ways but since I'm a goddess the most I'll need your help with is getting out of the god's stupid meetings."

I managed a small smile. "Thanks... I think."

She smiled. "You're welcome. Anyway, what's been bothering you."

"Annabeth Chase. Well, everything I guess."

"Do you want me to kill her?" she asked darkly. "I haven't killed anyone in ages."

I smiled. "No, no. It's fine, would you like to accompany us to dinner?"

"Accompany?" Leo asked with a chuckle. "What are you? An old man?"

I punched him. "I am an old man." 

He rubbed his arm. "I forgot and Ow!"

"I would love to," Angelos said.

"Are you going to turn into the invisible shadow or in your human-looking form?" Leo asked.

"Shadow, once people see goddesses they either think we're going to kill them or send them off on a quest or something is wrong."

I shrugged. "Do what you want." 

"Off we go."

I grabbed ahold of each of them and we landed outside the great hall with a big crash. Leo managed to set a knight on fire. We tried to put it out and we looked at each other when we couldn't. We burst out laughing as the great hall doors opened, Leo was rolling on the floor with laughter after he jumped when Angelos touched him and he let a fireball lose hitting another statue. I was leaning against the wall clutching my stomach with laughter.

As we both died down a bit, I helped him up and bit our lips to keep from laughing out loud again. Angelos stood in the corner her face in her hand shaking her head. She had a slight smile playing around her lips.

We walked into the great halls still shaking with silent laughter. The demigods stared as we walked in and some wizards did as well. "Where have you been?" Will asked. 

I cleared my throat. "We've um been in the shrieking shack."

"You- and him, alone?" he asked his voice a bit shakey yet stern.

I felt Angelos's hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, we were just talking. Besides he's dating Calypso remember."

He let out a small smile. "Yeah, I know, I just- you left and you just disappeared around with him." 

"I know how that looks but I love you and nothings going to change that," I said looking into his eyes. He smiled and a small blush appeared on his cheeks. I kissed the corner of his lips and he sighed. 

"I love you too, but don't tease me you ass."

I laughed and kissed him full on the lips. When we pulled away I hugged him. "How's Percy and Annabeth doing?"

"They're fine, they said they understood how you reacted and that it was unfair of Annabeth to share that information. It's like us sharing that she's pregenat-I mean that she, um,..." he stumbled upon choosing his words wisely.

"She's what?!" I basically yelled. 

"Shhhhh!" He scolded. "Yeah, they don't know yet though. I found out last time she came in for her check-up."

"You didn't tell her?!" I whisper yelled. 

"No... she just went to Uni and this is the first time I've seen her since then. The reports were done after she left so..."

"Gods, do you know the gender?"

"You can't tell the gender of a baby until about 18-20 weeks. It's only been about a month."

"A Month?!" I took a deep breath and ran a hand through my hair. "But the war is coming up, I may dislike her but I don't want her to lose a baby." 

He pulled me into a hug. "I know," he kissed the top of my head. "you should talk to everyone else."

I gasped. "Shit, I forgot about them." He rolled his eyes and pulled me to their table. They all looked alarmed and some scooted closer to Annabeth, I put my hands up in surrender but then I remembered that Hearth is deaf. I put my hands in front of me and prepared to sign -yes I know-how, those days at the lotus casino were long and boring considering Bianca didn't let me do anything.- "I'm sorry for, um, attacking and yelling at you Annabeth, especially be-" I was about to say that she was preggo in front of the whole school but that was something best said in private. I glanced at Will and he shook his head. Angelos stood next to me and ushered me to go on. "Because I know that it's not your fault. I'm sorry I caused a big scene, I mean, my dads Hades. We are dramatic and sassy, it's in the genes." a few chuckled. "Anyway seeing as you probably don't forgive me I'm just gonna you know, go that way."

"Nico, Wait." She called out as I turned around. "You can stay, I understand, you were right. I had no right to tell your Story."

"Thank you. So... nice to meet you guys." I said sitting down at their table.

"I'm-"

"I know who you are. Samirah Al-Abbas, daughter of Loki, also the local Valkarie, Hearthstone son of Alderman, Blitzen son of Freya, Magnus Chase, and Alex Fierro son- for now- of Loki."

Their mouths were agape and Will smacked his hand against his forehead and shook his head. I looked back at Angelos and she was shaking her head too. "How- how did you know?"

"I am the prince of darkness, I know everything," I said in a chilling voice allowing shadows to gather. They looked scared. I laughed and the shadows dissipated. "I'm kidding, Leo told me."

They let out a deep breath. "But seriously, I am the prince of darkness, don't fuck with me."

"Don't fuck with me! I got the power of darkness and a goddess on my side!" Leo said waving a hammer around laughing his ass off. We gave him confused looks but he ignored us.

"Anyway, how do you know to sign."

"Well after being alive for about eighty years you learn a year or two."

"Are you dead?" the greenie asked.

"No, I'm not greenie." he frowned. "I'm the son of Hades, that's a different thing."

"But you said you're eighty," Maggie said.

"Don't you act stupid now," I said bitterly. "I know Annabeth told you."

Their ears went pink. "Yeah, you're right."

"Do you want me to kill them?" Angelos whispered. 

"No, no, you're not killing anyone," I whispered back.

"Why not? They're annoying," she whined.

"This isn't the black butler. You're not killing anyone." I said a bit louder but still in a whisper.

"What was that Nico?" Jason asked. 

"Hmn? I um- Nothing, nothing. Continue."

"PLEASE!?!?!?!" 

"NO!" I said forcefully.

"You don't want your McDonalds?" Jason asked. 

"Yes! Yes, I do. What is it?"

"A happy meal." Annabeth piped up.

I let out a small smile. "Thanks but it should be me Apollogizing."

"Did you just make a pun?"

"Yup, it was amaZhang, don't ya think."

"I'm going to kill you," Angelos whispered. I chuckled.

"That wasn't very wise." Annabeth joined in.

"There's something fishy going on here," Percy replied.

"These puns are pure gold," Hazel said.

Angelos drew her knives. "Now, I'm really going to kill them."

"Excuse me," I said getting up and taking my happy meal. I grabbed her arm and dragged her into a corner. 

"You can't kill them."

"Why not?"

"What happened, why are you really here?"

"The gods have called an emergency meeting after the prophecy. They said something big was coming. Something big, bigger than before."

"Who's coming?"

"I can't-"

"Who?!" I asked more forcefully.

"It's-"

"Nico? You okay?"

"I um," I glanced at Angelos. "Yeah, I just had a slight headache and came to the corner," I told Will.

"Here," he said and handed me some Tylenol. "Come on, they're waiting for us.

"Alright," I said and allowed me to drag me away. I need to know who, I have an idea but if it's who I fear then I'm afraid we may have no chance. 

"So, what are you exactly?" Greenie asked.

"Alex!" Magnus exclaimed. "That was rude."

"Excuse me?" I choked out. "Still no killing," I said to Angelos who was obviously behind me. 

"Who do you keep telling not to kill us?" Samirah asked.

"Um, one of my friends, she's invisible."

"You have invisible friends? What are you Five?" Alex said.

"Listen here Greenie, I'm 82 years old you little fuck. What are you? Fourteen?"

"I'm sixteen asshole."

"Well, you're small enough to be ten."

He growled and stood up drawing his Garrote, I drew my knife and it was tempting to reveal her. "Well, this just got interesting." 

"Look, Greenie, you attacked me first. I'm just finishing it." I said as a floating sword approached. It had the rune of Frey, Hey, I did learn a few things when I was young. 

"Wow! Look at that beauty," he said looking at my sword and it began glowing with colors.

"Look, man, you may think it's a she, but it's clearly a he."

"Look, man, you may not know this but she's clearly female."

"No, he was crafted into a male, You see this handle is clearly male, females have more tender handles," I said trying to understand sword gender. 

"Hmm, you're right, oh well. Try not to kill each other will you, all this fighting will ruin my physic."

"I guess you're right, I mean, we can all tell it'll ruin your metal coat."

"Right? None of these people understand when they throw me up the nose of a giant to kill them."

I held back a laugh. "How dare they, can we eat now? I'm starving."

They all sighed,  "I guess, come on gr- Alex." Leo said.

"Good," I said and put a plate of food for myself and put a small plate of Ambrosia and passed it behind me. It floated.

"Thanks," she said.

"Um, who's-" Alex said paling.

"Why my invisible friend of course," I said with a dark smirk. I ate some french fries and allowed a glint of darkness to pass through my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 11
Just another story about Nico and Will at Hogwarts. But might I say, this has a bit of a twist. It includes all of my ideas and stuff from reading ot...
5.7K 229 13
Percy Jackson is a wizard who will be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He befriends people and makes enemies with people, but he...
62.7K 2K 34
Percy, Annabeth, and Nico just saved the Wizarding World from Voldemort. But that victory came at a price: Percy. Bellatrix Lestrange has been holdin...
5.4K 86 12
Reyna, Percy, Will, and Nico go to Hogwarts to kill Harry Potter, by order of Lady Hecate, but things change, and now they're working with the Golden...