Good Girl [A The Boyz Fanfic]

By moonrisenth

Your mom has finally had enough of your misconduct and pranks and finally decides to ship you off to live wit... More

A little bit of chocolate
goodbye trouble!
Kick start
A cup of Jay
Never again
Just chiillll
Natural
Action figures
Almost
Bread crumbs & mischief
Slumber party
Hangover mornings
Chicken little
New enemies
Be afraid, be very afraid
Questions
Bad Bitch
The Date
Behind the scenes
Get it?
You, me, counting sheep
RUN!
The fight
The truth
Typing...โœ
Uh oh
Typing...โœ
Operation...Something
The birds and the bees
Goodbye
Real Talk (Bonus)
For life

Bird brain

3.6K 197 112
By moonrisenth

A/n: sorry for the delay. If you're still reading then thank you so much for the support. The last chapters will be published tomorrow or even later today. For those interested, there's no longer gonna be a sequel lol. Okay bye~ [Heavily unedited]

*

The doorbell rang and Jacob and Sunwoo exchanged looks before sprinting to the door. They waited in front of the door for a while for some reason, knowing what is on the other side and what that meant for this adventure. It was soon to come to an end.

Jacob sighed and opened the door. There stood your mom and behind her stood a large grumpy woman.

"Mrs Lee!" Jacob smiled as he stepped aside for the two women to come in. Sunwoo simply bowed slightly.

"Please, I'm not married anymore. Call me Mariam." She said. The large woman turned ubruptly on her heel to face the two boys.

"Where's my Juyeon?" She asked. Sunwoo furrowed his eyebrows at her rudeness and took it upon himself to subtly remind her about manners.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Sunwoo and this is Jacob."

"And I don't care."

"This is my good friend Charlotte Green." Miriam projected to the woman who rose her eyebrow.

"I'm not married either but you will address me by Miss Green." She said in the snoopiest accents ever. Jacob wasn't surprised, he'd heard a lot about this woman and so had Sunwoo.

Sunwoo rolled his eyes and the man that Miss Green had been waiting for finally arrived.

"Mom?" Juyeon called as he came down the stairs. Miss Green's features immediately lightened as if Juyeon was calling out to her. The boy gave his mom a tight hug before greeting Miss Green who unexpectedly pulled him into a very very tight bear hug.

Sunwoo and Jacob snickered as they watched Juyeon's face go pink from the lack of oxygen.

"Oh Juyeon my poor baby! It feels like I haven't seen you for years. Look how much you've grown and how....handsome..you've gotten." She trailed off, looking at the said boy dreamily.

Sunwoo scrunched up his nose.

This lady was weird.

Juyeon laughed nervously and slipped out of her grasp.

"Where is she? I have a business meeting tomorrow so I don't want to leave here late." Miriam immediately said to her son.

Juyeon scratched the back of his head.

"Y/n went for a walk. She'll be back soon, right guys?"

"R-right!"

"Totally."

He gave a toothy smile to his mom as reassurance.

"While we wait," Jacob began, wanting to buy as much time as they could before things started getting suspicious.

"Would you guys like for us to make anything for you? We do have an amazing cook with us right here." He motioned to Juyeon who blushed hard because of the sudden compliment.

"Oh! I-"

"Oh Juyeonnie! Remember those small surprise dumplings you used to make? I wouldn't mind having those." Miss Green suggested and Sunwoo raised a brow at her.

"Dumplings? Maybe we should make you a salad instead."

"Excuse me?" Charlotte practically growled and embarrassed Jacob was quick to try brush off his friend's rude comment.

"He means it might be a little too early for dumplings-"

"She knows what I mean." Sunwoo said, and evil smirk creeping up his plump lips. Miss Green furrowed her eyes at him. She didn't like him one bit but the feeling was mutual.

Jacob laughed nervously to try clear the air that Sunwoo had so purposefully created. Jacob found that the boy was fond of making people uncomfortable.

"So...dumplings?"

"No. We have no time. Juyeon call your sister now. I don't have time for all of this. I told her that I'd be here in the morning and she couldn't even follow a simple instruction." Your mom said the last part more quietly but not quiet enough for Jacob to not hear.

"It won't take much-"

"No."

Both Jacob and Sunwoo raised their eyebrows in surprise at the strict and fearful tone of your mom's voice. They were shocked but moreover, too scared to argue.

¤  ¤  ✏  ¤  ¤

"Eighty-nine bottles of beer on the wall, eighty-nine bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down, pass it around, seventy bottles of beer on the wall."

"Eighty-eight." Changmin corrected Younghoon who had been singing the same song since they'd been stuck in the dark damp shed.

"What?" Younghoon asked in confusion.

"They're eighty-eight bottles left. Not seventy."

"And since when are you the master of physics?" Younghoon spat, putting his hands on his hips in a sassy manner. Changmin squinted his eyes at the male while you rolled your eyes.

"God you're lucky you're cute." You sighed heavily and you're guessing the boy took it as a compliment cause he smiled proudly.

"I feel like I'm losing my mind." Haknyeon whined for the fifth time and you swear you could've chocked him right there and then. He was curled up on the floor, like a someone who's been stranded on a desert for days without food or water when in reality it had only been six minutes since their arrival.

Like the others, you were seated on the dirty ground, legs spread and elbows on your knees as you tried thinking of a good plan to get out of here. You glimpsed at the three boys the universe had decided to throw onto your back for no apparent reason.
You looked at Haknyeon, who was now shaking on the floor and silently whispering lullabies, then to Younghoon, who was still going on with his song, now at fifty-six and finally Changmin who just shook his head at the latter boy.

There was a sudden vibration, and all of you immediately jerked to attention, it sounded like a phone. Even though you knew it was off, you subconsciously touched your in your pocket to feel nothing but how dead it was. You looked at Younghoon, who slid his own cellphone out of his pocket in the most chilled manner.

"You've had a phone with you tHIS WHOLE TIME?!" You growled and he nodded coolly. Gosh why him?

"Of course I did- Ack! It's Eric, I'm not in the mood to talk to him." He said before declining the call and going back to singing. The vein in your forehead was about to explode and for a moment it was quiet before you leaped for onto Younghoon and started pulling at his collar, screaming curse words at him.

Changmin freaked and tried his best to pull you from on top of the boy but you weren't budging while Haknyeon was slightly back to sanity, he grabbed Younghoon's leg and screamed

"ONE OF US HAS TO DIE FOR THE REST TO NOT STARVE!"

The catastrophe- Younghoon scream for dear life and staring into your frightening eyes while you gripped at the boys collar pulling and pushing and Changmin trying to avoid any murder while Haknyeon had cannibalism in mind- reminded of you something that had happened before. What it was though, you couldn't recall.

Finally, coming back to your senses you jumped up, put your hands up in defense and meditated your peace back. Younghoon looked up at you in horror while the other two boys went back to their positions as if nothing had happened.

Breathe in, breathe out.

You stretched your hand out towards Younghoon who immediately flinched back, closing his eyes. After the wait for a harsh blow to his head and receiving none, he peeked his eye open to see you still in the same position.

The boy smiled brightly then proceeded to reach out, trying to take your hand which you slapped harshly.

"Your phone." You demanded and Younghoon sulked as he handed you the device. You dialed the first number thay came to mind and laid the phone on your ear.

"Cole."

"Trouble? Are you okay?" You found it sweet how your best friend could just sense it when you weren't alright.

"Yeah I'm fine. Well, no not really. We're in a bit of a mess." You sighed.

"We?"

"Yeah."

"Hold on, we'll be there in a minute." She said hurriedly before hanging up the call. You found it strange how she'd so ubruptly hung up but what's even stranger was the noise that was over the phone that sounded like loud chanting.

You sighed once more, realising that you couldn't wait here all this time and let those good for nothing imbeciles cut down that tree. You started searching your surroundings for something, anything that could be a way fo escape. A beam of light that emitted from behind a bunch of stacked up cans caught your attention.

A window.

How you hadn't realized it's present before until now was pretty inconvenient but its better you not think about it don't think about it just continue reading.

The window was well up above the ground, about two heads above you but luckily- and very inconveniently- you had three heads right here.

"Haknyeon." The boy shot his head up at your call the same way a loving puppy does to it's owner.

"Take off your shirt." If Haknyeon was a puppy, he'd have his ears down and his tail under his bums.

"W-what?" He stumbled.

"Your shirt. I need it."

"For what?"

"To break that window." You said, pointing to your way out and everyone else looked up. Younghoon walked up to the window and pushed over the cans to clear the way. Haknyeon looked like he wanted to cry.

"I still don't understand!"

"What don't you understand? I just need your shirt!"

"Why me?!" Haknyeon hugged his nipples in protest.

"You have a vest(I've been informed that in America they have a different name for this so if you're American just know  that I'm talking about a 'woman-beater')on under though?"

"I don't want to show you my arms though. This is sexual harassment."

"Then I'll close my eyes!"

"Still!"

"We don't have t-"

A loud crash cut you off and you both turned your heads to see Younghoon standing in front of a now wide open window. The boy had thrown a freaking can through it.

"That's the smartest thing you've done all day." Changmin praised.

Younghoon smiled proudly and you frowned.

"It's not a good thing."

¤  ¤  ✏  ¤  ¤

Changmin fell with a loud thumb to the ground from the high window. At this point onwards there was no longer time for planning anything. You were just gonna have to get out there and just wing it.

Hearing the sounds of chainsaws and vehicles filled with sand backing up just made your blood boil. There wasn't much you could do but you'd at least try, even if it meant having to do the most overplayed thing and tie yourself to the tree.

You nodded your head, reaffirming yourself before strutting your way towards the open. The boys followed hesitantly, treading safely behind.

"So uh- what's the plan here?" Changmin asked tentatively.

"Nothing." You answered honestly, confident as ever. However, your confidence wasn't enough to destroy Changmin's wariness that was very evident in his tone when he asked

"Uhh...what?"

You walked past the men in helmets who all looked at you funny, your eyes set straight onto Mr. Wuu and his dark dimmed glasses. He was talking to some other guy who was holding up a notepad for him to see.

"Hey dick face!" You yelled outloud to get his attention which you did, quite to Haknyeon's distaste. Mr.Wuu however seemed cool as a cucumber, not at all fazed by your escape. Unlike who you saw looked both confused and angry as he watched on the sidelines.

"I have to say Y/n I am quite impressed. Although, I'm not sure if your mother will be happy when she finds out what you've been up to."

"I already know."

That voice. The soft, yet demanding tone of that feminine voice. Gosh how you didn't want to turn around to see who had just said those words since you knew all too well who it was but the moment you did meet the dark eyes of the person you fear the most, you almost shit your pants.

Younghoon leaned into Haknyeon's ear to whisper

"Who's that?"

"I'm not sure, but she's radiating a lot of mom energy." Haknyeon whispered back, very seriously. From the stern look on the woman's face, to her hands placed sassily on her hips and the bootleg jeans, Younghoon couldn't help but agree.

"Hi mom." You laughed nervously before glaring at the two makes behind her-Jacob and Sunwoo- then completely dropping your smile upon seeing Miss Green stepping out of Juyeon's car.

"Miss Green."

"Imbecile."

You both had a moment were you just stared at each other, not in a romantic way, but in a way of almost pure disdain before turning away to look at your mom was more.

Well fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 33
Sunwoo and his other siblings move into their new home, and he meet with Haknyeon and their siblings, their new neighbor. A lot things happen betwee...
72K 694 11
WARNING!! - mature content ๐Ÿ”ž have some part smut but If you don't like it you can just skip that ;) ENJOY READERS!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ Rank โค๏ธ #4 - Hyunjin
3.1K 23 11
Theboyz one short!
47.1K 2.9K 19
โ› ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โœ เผบ า“แด‡แด€แด›แดœส€ษชษดษข สแดแดœ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดสแดข เผป sแด˜ษชษด แดา“า“ โฅ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ สแดแดœส€ ส€แดœสŸแด‡s sแด›แด€...