Moon of My Life | Gaara

By signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... More

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Fifty Four.

4K 102 58
By signofthekiwi_

__________________________

Chapter Fifty Four.
Congratulations.

_________________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

Its the day.

Naruto and Hinata's wedding.

I woke up early just to get ready. Because girls usually take a lot of time to get dressed and stuff, so I had to. Besides, its not just looks, I have to eat ramen ya know!

Yesterday was amazing.

Most of the day I spent time with Gaara, we had three dates for one day. First on the roof, second is having a walk together and third is a picnic. We had so much fun.

He promised me again that he'll be there in the wedding for Naruto and me. Which is why I should dress very nicely, for my brother and for Gaara as well.

First thing I did is taking a shower of course, as I dried my red hair and brushed it, I put simple make-up since I'm the type of girl who doesn't like make-up too much. I hate it actually, but this is a worth it occasion to wear it.

Not to mention...

Hinata insisted on gaving me a beautiful dress that made me dramatically anime cry.

I wore the dress.

Just how much I am happy because I am about to be Hinata and Hanabi's sister-in-law. But if only Neji was here to see Hinata. I'm sure she looks gorgeous.

It took me maybe two or three hours to finish everything that had to do with my looks. And after that, I went to Ichiraku 's Ramen looking like this.

Somehow, I look like a bride who just ran and left the groom at the atlar.

"Ohh, Ayame-Chan you look cute!" I exclaimed, happy to see someone already dressed, even Ichiraku himself.

"You look more cute!" she said. "We were expecting you actually. There is no way that either Naruto or Kyuubi won't spend a day without our ramen. Here you go." She gave me a Miso Ramen bowl, it was ready for me.

I digged in and slurped. "Thank you!" I said with a mouth full of ramen. After finishing and handing over the money, I walked out of the shop and realized everyone is heading to where the wedding is.

So I rushed over there by running.

"Kyuubi, women don't run while wearing white dresses and in such an occasion. You're embarrassing me." Kurama said.

I pouted and slowed down. "Can't I have some fun? I'm going to grow up to be an old woman soon that can't run anymore. Leave me be!" I said, sounding like a child. "Besides, you should be happy because you get to see Naruto and Hinata after the wedding." I said, winking.

Some family were watching.

"Hey! Can't I just talk to Kurama!" I said angrily.

The family snapped out. "O-oh, s-sorry. Hey arent you Uzumaki Kyuubi?" Asked the mother.

I was confused at first, and then nodded. "Um, yeah, I am." I replied.

The mother dragged her two kids with her and took a note off the child of hers. "Can you sign this for them? They are big fans of you and Naruto."

Mhmmm!

"Wow, congratulations on being a celebrity, all because of me of course." Kurama said. I tried hard to ignore his comments.

As I signed for the family and they left, I headed to the wedding.

Well, I don't see Gaara anywhere. But he'll show up, I'm sure he will.

Ooh, I spot Temari and Shikamaru. I ship those two that I had to be immature for one last time. I ran behind their backs, made them hold hands suddenly and duck under their holding hands as I ran away laughing.

"K-Kyuubi! You're dead!" Temari yelled.

"What a drag..." Shikamaru face-palmed.

Ahh, such a love story. She fangirls over me and Gaara so I'll fangirl over her and Shikamaru as a revenge. Besides, its just that I ship them.

"Ah! Ubi-Chan!!" There was Mirai, running toward me. I grinned and carried her up as she exclaimed. "I picked those for you!" She handed me a flower. i took it and sighed. "Thank you, Mirai. You look adorable today!" I said.

She giggled.

Shino, Kurenai and Kiba came.

"Kyuubi, you look amazing!" Kurenai said, gazing at me. "You are definitely the next bride."

I blushed and chuckled. "Thanks!" As I let little Mirai down, she went and sat on top of Akamaru as Shino went to her and Kurenai along. Leaving me with Kiba.

His expression lead me to tilt my head. "What's wrong, Kiba?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

He leaned his face and sniffed. "You smell like the flower I brought for you when I was on my first mission." he said casually.

This made me blush red. "Hey! Stop smelling me!" I said because he was still doing it.

Kiba stopped that and laughed. "Sorry. But I can't help it, you smell amazing." Wow he's so casual and not even backing away from saying those words. "Say, would you grab my arm, so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?"

"One word and I'll knock you out, Kiba." I said jokingly. As I looked around. "Say, have you seen Gaara anywhere?" I asked.

"No," he replied.

I sighed desperately.

Suddenly, Kiba pulled me by the wrist. "Come, lets go!" He said. He did make me blush like crazy, but it's Kiba, that's what I expect him to do.

And now it's actually starting. And no sign of Gaara. I just stood beside Kiba as everyone went to their position for the bride and groom to come.

The door opened.

I tried holding Kiba's hand because I felt so anxious. He grabbed it, knowing how anxious I am. And then, Hinata and Naruto came out of the door looking so amazing and Hinata is drop dead gorgeous.

Of how much I want to cry, I tightly squeezed Kiba's hand, my lips trembled. Don't cry... Don't cry...

"Kyuubi, please don't." Kurama whimpered.

Naruto glanced at me, and that hit me right in the heart. He's leaving me, my own brother is going away from my life. No Naruto in the house, no Naruto at all!

Don't, Kyuubi. Just don't!

Only tears came out, lots and lots of tears even that my cheeks turned red. Plus Gaara isn't here! God damn my life.

I should have died with Deidara.

Speaking of Deidara and the Akatsuki, I looked at the sky and closed my eyes. They are watching me over there no doubt. I wish they were here to comfort me as ghosts, that would really help.

One look at my bandaged palms. Oh Deidara, if you were alive, I'm sure you would be interrupting this wedding by throwing those clay bombs like a terrorist and kidnap me. That's definitely something you'd do.

Naruto and Hinata are now officially husband and wife.

I wiped my tears, but it gets more!

Until Hinata stood infront of the side I am in. Looks like she's going to throw the bouquet.

At first, she pretended to, but was still holding it. As she ordered people to make way to me. I looked at her, confused. Naruto came beside her and put his hand on his wife's shoulder and gave a nod.

Hinata handed me the bouquet, I took it, still confused.

"Turn around!" People were begging for a while. Until Naruto smiled and said. "Turn around, Kyuubi."

I slowly turned around as everyone here started to squeal, cheer and be just so happy.

And that's what I saw.

Gaara, on his knees, dressed very nicely and is holding an opened tiny box with a ring inside. Behind him was a writing of sand saying:

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Kiba let go.

It's my own choice now. I just looked at him in extreme shock. My heart was beating like a drum.

Gaara raised his eyebrows - well, he doesn't he eyebrows but he just raised them, you get the idea. He was waiting for an answer.

My lips trembled.

I nodded, grinning with tears. "Yes."

Everyone were cheering as Gaara stood up and put the ring on me. I was crying with happiness. He pulled me to his chest and hugged me.

"I will make you the happiest girl that lived." He told me.

I just buried my face to his chest while sobbing. Thank you, Naruto. He never liked the idea of me dating someone, I think Gaara was determined to get his blessing. I feel so happy.

"I will make you the happiest man that lived, Gaara." I muffled.

And he did.

___________________________

I never cried much than the time when Naruto's wedding started. I swear this was so sad because Naruto ends.

Enjoyed the chapter? If yes, thank you.

A ××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 780 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ presence able to calm him in an instant, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ scent is something he has always been allure...
574K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
251 2 2
Years after the war has ended and things have calmed down Team 7 has moved in together. Things get hot when Sakura decides she wants a taste of both...
129K 4.5K 24
Sasuke and Naruto are mates, but can they find love and peace in the midst of chaos and death? I don't own Naruto just the plot.