Adopted By Larry Stylinson

Autorstwa mybitchharold

Rose is only thirteen and was just put in an orphanage only a few months ago. She doesn't expect to get adopt... Więcej

Put Here Then Gave Away
Not So Relaxing
I Can't Believe It
Meeting Simon
Talking...
Reaveal Yourself
Picnic's and Past's
LA Love
True Love In Walmart...
Thanks Harreh
What Happens In A Coffee Shop?
Dads, meet Austin
First, Second, and Third
Reunion
Hangout
Its All Your Fault Liam
SLEEPOVER!!!
Caution.
I Dont Want It
Tell Me Who
Taken Away
Okay, The Plan Is...RUN
My Sub Cuddle Buddy
Awkwardness and Period Problems
Your Scary When Your Angry
Checking It Out
First Day Jitters
Prep Overload
Studying Sadness
You Have To Deal With It
Were Going To The 'Mall'
I'm Sorry?
Hangover
He's Mine
Doctors Appointment
Back To School
I'm Getting A What?!
Decisions And Heart Brake
Early Release
Oh...Your Here
Speech
Valentine's Day Dinner
Heart Break Boy
--O
'Hitting' On You
Let's Go Out
Family Visit
Hanging With The Tomlinsons
Them

Welcome Home

6.8K 164 135
Autorstwa mybitchharold

Louis and Harry put me into the silver mini van. I just sit in the back  silently. Harry is driving and Louis is trying to talk to me.

"So, how long were you at the orphanage?" Lou asks.

I don't answer.

"Come on Rose. Please talk," he pouts.

I look out the window, ignoring him. When I get comfortable I'll talk to them.

"I bet your voice is beautiful," Harry compliments.

"Thanks," I mumble.

"Yay!" They cheer. I laugh a little then look out the window. Flats here and there.  Harry pulls into the parking lot. I unbukle my seat belt and sigh.

-

"Welcome home!" Harry yells as we walk through the door. I first see the living room with a flat screen and a brown couch. I walk over to the kitchen. There's stainless steel appliances and a granite countertops.

"Do you want a house tour?" Harry asks. I shake my head no, and walk around taking in the sight. I walk up the stairs looking at pictures of them. Theres a prom photo, family photo, and a-proposal photo. But after that there's no picture.

"The first room on the left is yours, we just need to get ya furniture," Louis interrupts my thoughts. I nod once again and my feet take me to the room.

I open the door and nothing grand appears. Just a room with white walls, tan carpet, and no furniture.

"Hey, Rose come down for lunch!" Harry yells.

Once I reach the stairs, I see three other boys and a girl. They invited people?

"There she is, Rose this is Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Perrie." The all chorus a hello.

Niall is a blonde with bright blue eyes, and I think he has a Irish accent. His hair is gelled slightly.

Liam is a brunette with hair that looks like is growing in from a buzz cut and has brown eyes. His smile is wide and he has arrows on his arm.

Zayn is cute if I say so myself. He has black sleek hair, and a little beard forming. He has brown eyes. Multiple tattoos cover his arm.

Perrie is really pretty. She has light blonde hair, and peircing blue eyes. She's wearing a flower crown in her hair.

I wave to them.

"Rose say hi," Louis mumbles to me. I shake my head and walk over to them.

Harry grabs my wrist and pulls me close to Louis and him. He's not hurting me just pulling me over. I tank my wrist out of his hand.

"So you guys adopted her? I thought you were getting a baby." Liam I think says. Rude.

"Liam!" Niall slaps him.

"Sorry babe I wanted to know," he shrugs. Ahh he's gay to. Zayn is the only normal one if he's dating Perrie.

••

Hey hope your enjoying the book.

And I love niam and Larry and zerrie but this is the characters point of view. So don't give me hate.

xx brunettewbu

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

66.3K 1.5K 30
Louis Tomlinson is the shy kid in school. He keeps to himself, except a few friends. He has perfect grades and never gets in trouble. He was bullied...
196 8 1
Louis moved to a small town with his two young children shortly after his long-term girlfriend Emily left them in search of bigger and better things...
30.8K 813 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...
30.2K 1K 21
Have you ever had a secret held against you? Like you're locked in with no way out? Enter the life of Louis. Have you ever been bullied for being sma...