Agent Love ✔️

De Atlantaes

"Watch where you're putting your hands, Agent Love." ♡|♡|♡ ♡|♡|♡ In which a love genie who sucks at names and... Mais

i. Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen
1~My Master is Kinda Dumb
2~ My Non-Existent Feelings Get Hurt
3~ I Incite a Jailbreak
4~I Make Straight Guys Gay
5~Thomas the Train Underpants
6~ I Ride a Plane (It Sucks)
7~Still on the Plane (Still Sucks)
8~Oops, I Did It Again
9~ I'm A Lonely Whale
10~ Light it Up
11~Let's Kill This Love
12~ War of Hormones
13~ L.O.V.E.
14~ We're Going on a Trip...
15~London Bridge is Falling
16~ Linkin Park V. TWICE
17~ I Like Thin Mints Okay?
18~ Jesus Take the Wheel
19~ I'm Fine, Save Me
20~You Got a Friend in Me
21~A Dangerous Woman
22~ Room 16-69
23~Hold Me Tight
24~ Tasty in Busan
25~Hit or Miss, I Guess He Never Miss
26~ I'm A Survivor (Kinda)
27~ Eyes Wide Open
28~ Do You Trust Me?
29~ Nightmares and Traps
30~ Lights Out Baby
31~I've Got the Magic in Me
32~Scream
33~ Respect Your Hyung!
34~Heart to Heart
35~ Red Agents
36~Jungkook is into noonas, help
37~ Merde
38~ Hideout
39~ Slenderman 2.0
40~I Was a Real B in the Past
41~ Locked Up...Again
42~I Kick Some Serious Ass
44~ April
Epilogue

43~ Tiki-Tiki-Ty-Ty

37.2K 3.3K 2.9K
De Atlantaes

Eerie silence fell across the barn. The gold light vanished as if a candle flame blown out.

I was breathing heavily as I stared in horror at the five men.

They were still alive, for now. But their skins were scorched with burn marks and there auras... oh ghod, their auras were grey. A blunt grey devoid of any other emotion.

I had somehow destroyed their capabilities to love or feel any emotion. They were now empty, living shells.

One by one the men dropped to the ground soundlessly and laid there staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Oh my ghod," I collapsed onto the ground myself, staring at the men. "What have I done?"

What had I done?

Was this what Taehyung had meant unlocking my true powers? I had somehow reached inside those men and crushed their very core of love and emotions inside them. I'd basically made them dead men in all aspects except actual death.

"What have I done?" I repeated louder, horrified.

My body was tingling all over and there the weapon-like power was still trickling through me. I could feel it underneath my skin.

I wasn't just a love Genie. I was some kind of monster. Who does something like that?

Hands grabbed me and I almost went kung-fu mode before I realized somehow Jungkook had pulled himself over to me despite him being badly beaten up. He was now taking me into his arms as best as he could.

"Agent Love," he murmured, voice rasping in my ears.

"Jungkook I don't know what the hell just happened," I whimpered. "What did I do? What the hell did I do??"

"You saved my life," Jungkook ran a thumb over my mouth. "You saved our lives."

"But... but I... I did something to those men..." I shakily began to look over to the limp bodies on the ground.

"Don't look at them," he tapped my cheek, just like he had on the airplane a lifetime ago, and tilted my face so I was only gazing into his eyes. "Look at me, Agent Love. You're okay. I'm okay."

"I'm some new kind of monster genie," I whimpered. "Don't touch me. Get out of here."

"I'm not going anywhere," Jungkook replied gravelly. "You're not a monster. Not even close."

"I did something horrible to them—" I tried to look back over. My mind was fogged and borderline crazy.

"Don't look at them," he repeated, tone sterner. "I got you, love. You're safe with me, I got you."

Love. Not Agent Love or Love Genie.

"Seagull," I whispered weakly.

"I'm here," he murmured before leaning forward and pressing his mouth to mine.

I squeezed my eyes shut, letting his touch and half embrace soothe me temporarily. How the heck did he have such a strong domination over me the moment we touched and kissed like this?

In his arms I suddenly felt like it was going to be okay. That what I did was terrible, yes, but I wasn't truly a monster.

The kiss couldn't have been more than a few seconds.

But in that time the dangerous, steel-like power of mine began to melt back into the usual warm magic I possessed. Except, instead of fading like I would've thought, it was growing again.

Not uncontrollably, but it was filling me again. Running through my veins. The light feeling returned, the feeling as if I could fly. I couldn't tell if it was because I was kissing Jungkook right now or because there was actually something happening to me.

My energy was slowly returning with my powers. And to my utter shock, the connection to my lamp I'd felt just moments ago was dimming until it was an almost non-existent string.

I broke our kiss and looked up at Jungkook with wide eyes.

What was happening to me? Just moments ago I'd been in an exhausted mess, ready to collapse. And now I felt afresh and new, ready to take on anything.

There was no way that kiss had regenerated me so much right? It was almost as if... as if I was no longer bound...

"Kill them!"

Ah f(13+ word)ck.

Tyson loomed before us, eyes blazing in anger. Men were scrambling out of the narrow doorway behind him, weapons gleaming.

Jungkook's arm around me tightened briefly before he tried to stand up.

"Jungkook, no!" I grabbed and yanked him down just as red light flared through Tyson's aura and a red ball seemingly from nowhere shot from the evil genie's hands right at Jungkook.

The ball missed Jungkook by inches as I yanked my partner beside me. It exploded behind us, decimating part of the wooden barn shed.

We were badly outnumbered as I stared as more men filed behind Tyson.

"I don't know what the hell you just did, Y/N," Tyson hissed, another red ball beginning to form in his hands. "But you are no match for me. You both are outnumbered. You'll die and I'll be free from this Genie bonds."

"No," I whispered before clearing my throat and standing up. "No," I repeated louder. "You won't be free anymore even if you do manage to kill me."

I was starting to understand what was happening to me as I seemingly could summon my powers within me like never before with just a thought. I was already regathering it within me and thrills shot through me as they were limitless.

"What are you saying?" Tyson growled.

Some of the men murmured as I let some gold light begin to dance on my fingers visibly.

"You're too late," a smirk crept across my mouth unbidden. "Because I already am free."

Bye-bye Tiki-Tiki-Ty-Ty.

Just as I sent a wave of gold at the shadow genie, the entrance of the barn shed collapsed inwards.

A wave of unfamiliar people surged into the barn shed, yelling and guns pointed towards Dexter's gang. The unfamiliar people wore dark grey jumpsuits, all with large red symbols painted on their arms that looked like clear red circles with a jagged R painted in the middle. More and more of them poured into the barn.

Dexter's gang began to murmur uneasily and glanced up at Tyson for help.

Unfortunately for them, Tyson was rendered useless once again as he began to fight against my influence once against. His aura was flickering crazily as it resisted off the gold infiltrating it.

But it was too much.

His will and strength had already been used so much fighting against my brief full power potential and now this new limitless power flowing through me. Not to mention the two ridiculous red balls of doom he'd created to try and kill with.

Tyson's aura abruptly winked out and a second later he himself disappeared.

He'd been sucked back into his lamp from overuse of strength and power.

Suddenly the power of a Love Genie didn't seem that bad. Because pushing so much love on him wasn't harming him, thus not breaking the no-harm rule. But at the same time it was a very dangerous tool to wield against him.

"What do we do??" one of the men cried out.

"That's an easy question to answer." A familiar rich voice sang out and I whipped around.

Six familiar men had now appeared from the new people— Red Agents, I was beginning to realize— in contrasting, dark clothes.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung.

It was Taehyung who'd called out as he twirled a pistol lazily with one finger. "Drop your weapons. In the name of the law, all men here are under arrest."

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.5K 687 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...
24.4K 2.6K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
32.1K 1K 54
Bts Jimin ff Meet Park Jimin. One of the best secret agents of the states with a revengeful yet charming personality. He never fails his mission to...
1.3K 20 19
You an agent working for Kim Seokjin, your mission is to capture Jeon Jungkook, but it doesn't turn out how you want it to be at all. Started - 1/29...