The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Seventy-Four.

12.5K 406 295
By Foreverattached

Saturday 11th October.

If I didn't know any better I would of thought that Calum had disappeared from the face of the earth.

Nobody apart from Michael had heard from him. Luke of course being Luke had been trying to get in touch with him but Calum had made it pretty clear that he wanted nothing to do with him, well either of us.

Being that Luke and I had so much in common as of, we had practically been inseparable this week and I had finally gotten round to asking him about what happened with Claudia and I was shocked to say the least.

I knew that Claudia obviously had some commitment issues but I figured that Luke of all people confessing his love for her would be the thing to...I don't know? Set her free I guess?  She was after all the only one standing in front of her happiness.

I really couldn't wait to hear her side of the story, I hadn't talked to her much lately because she had been really busy with work and well I had my own dramas, work and of course helping Sam with the wedding. Claudia did call the other day though to ask how I was dealing with the 'Break up' which was sweet of her.

I was currently laying on the couch lazily while re-watching all the seasons of One Tree Hill, Considering I had no interest in the outside world at the moment it was the perfect distraction.

I'm not at all impressed when a perfectly cute naley moment is interrupted by a knock on the front door.

I let out an annoyed and overdramatic huff before pulling myself up from the couch and going to answer the door.

"Penelope." Michael greets making me smile.

"Gordon." I say opening the door completely so that he can come in.

I close the front door then follow after Michael to the living room.

"Are you really having a one tree hill marathon?" Michael asks raising his eyebrows at me in amusement.

"Yes I am." I tell him returning to my previous seat. "So what's up?"

"So this break up.." Michael starts. Ahh here we go. "What happened exactly?"

"It just wasn't working." I shrug. It was such a pitiful excuse but I couldn't exactly tell Michael what actually happened.

Or could I?

Michael stares at me hard for a few seconds before frowning at me. "Okay well I think we both know that's bullshit so do you wanna tell me the truth?"

"Uhm what do you mean?"

"I think you know." Michael says with a small smile. I guess I forgot how well Michael knew both Calum and I.

"The truth." I mumble chewing on the inside of my cheek.

"Uh huh." Michael nods waiting patiently. Well what did I really have to loose?

The answer was nothing and so just like I did with Aria, I tell him everything.

"Well." Michael sighs a small smile playing on his lips. "1.Calum's an idiot and 2.You're an idiot."

"Not how I thought you would react." I let out a small laugh.

"Okay Cal's probably gonna kill me for telling you this but I think it's about time that you know."

"Know what?" I question. I had absolutely no idea what Michael was talking about.

"Genie why did we break up?" Michael asks and I frown at him.

"Uhm...we were just better as friends I guess?" What did this honestly have to do with anything.

"Right? Now I was incredibly relieved that when I said about breaking up you agreed but there was another reason why I wanted to end things." Michael says and I couldn't feel more lost.

"What?"

"I didn't see at first Genie, hell I don't think anyone did." Michael starts but I cut him off.

"See what?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I'm getting there." Michael chuckles shaking his head. "Calum kinda had a crush in you during high school."

"Yeah he mentioned that." I say and Michael looks surprised.

"Did he now? What exactly did he say?"

"He just said that he had a tiny crush on me back then." I tell him.

"A tiny crush?" Michael laughs. "It was far from that Genie. Like I said I didn't see at first but when I did I felt really bad about us dating and that's when I came to talk to you."

"You were gonna break up with me for Calum?"

"Yeah. I did kinda break bro code, he was in to you way before I ever was." Michael explains.

"But he never said anything?"

"He was shy when it came to girls and after both Luke and myself pushing him to tell you, he was going to but then you got with Nick."

"Okay? But I don't get what that has do with anything?" I frown at Michael in full confusion. So what? Calum had a crush on me back then, it didn't change anything.

"That crush never went away." Wait. What? "Do you really think that he wanted to just 'prove a point' with the boyfriend project? No he figured it would be the only way he could have you since he's too much of a pussy shit to tell you how he actually feels."

"And how does he actually feel?"

"I'm gonna say that the way you feel about him is the exact same way that he feels about you." Michael says simply.

This really was a lot to process. This whole time I had been holding back from telling Calum how I felt because I was scared of his reaction, funnily enough it seemed he was doing the same thing.

Why is that it can be so clear to everyone else when two people are in love except for them?

"God I am idiot."

"Just a little." Michael grins. "Calum is too though."

"Michael did you find the whole dating thing a bit weird?" I ask.

"A little. I mean in all honesty I knew Calum didn't just suddenly grow the balls to tell you so I found it a little fishy."

"Right." I bite down on my bottom lip. I didn't know what to do with this information. I mean sure it seemed simple? Go tell him how you feel but there's was the Kyle factor and the fact that Calum thought I slept with Luke.

God I had gotten myself into a big mess.

"He's staying at the Rose just in case you know..you want to go confess your love." Michael smirks.

"You know that's not actually a bad idea."

°●

Let me tell you I had to give myself a lot of pep talks to just get out the door but here I was, currently on my way to the Rose Motel to finally tell Calum how I feel.

I felt absolutely sick with nerves and my heart was racing just at the mere thought but I knew I had to do it.

I was tired of leaving things unsaid and I just wanted to fix everything between us.

I just wanted Calum.

My stomach literally churns as I pull in to the carpark of the motel and I'm thankful that I hadn't eaten anything yet otherwise it would of for sure been emptied out on either the concrete or in my car.

Michael had told me that Calum was staying in room 18 and so I shakily made my way to his room.

I took a few too many deep breaths before working up the courage to knock on the door.

This was it. It was now or never.

My heart warms at the fact that I get to see Calum, I hadn't seen him in days and I missed him like crazy. It truly was the hardest thing be away from the person you loved and hoped I wouldn't have to go through that pain again.

The door opens to reveal the last person I ever thought to see and at first I think that I have to have the wrong room but when Calum walks out off the bathroom in just his briefs and nothing else, I know exactly what has gone down.

My breathing instantly hitches in my throat and it feels like all the air has been knocked out of me.

This couldn't be real. I wasn't seeing this. The tears well in my eyes as I look at their unexpected guilt ridden faces.

I thought I had a broken heart before but that felt like nothing compared to the undeniable ache in my chest right now.

"I guess slut really is your type." I spit and Calum's eyes drop to the floor before looking back at me.

"Geni-" My attention turns to my so called friend who was still standing in front of me.

"Don't." I hiss. "I really couldn't care less if I ever saw you again." I tell her before turning around to leave but a hand catches my wrist.

"Genie I'm sorry!"

"Sorry for what exactly Claudia? For sleeping with him or getting caught?!"

"I..." Claudia stutters.

"Just save it." I snatch my arm from her grip then storm off to my car.

This couldn't be happening. Claudia and Calum? It just couldn't be real.

I squeeze my eyes shut and hope that it's just a dream but when I reopen them I'm still in the same carpark and I still had just caught out two people who I thought would never hurt me.

A/N: Oh dear ;*

Do you like the new cover?!

So if you have any questions at all for me then comment them on this chapter and I will try to do the Q & A tomorrow!

The questions can literally be anything even character ones! Sooo yea enjoy, Vote and comment and all that.

Next chapter tomorrow ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
427K 13.3K 42
Hazel Anderson was brought up to become a strong, independent woman and to not let anyone drag her down and change her into someone that she is not...
592K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.5M 63.4K 22
Aria Grace works at Disney as a princess. On Tuesday and Thursday, she plays Rapunzel. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Aria is Wendy from Peter Pan...