When Two Anti-Socials Meet [T...

By Luigitails789

Tomoko was always alone, trying her best to make new friends, but never succeeding. However, when a certain b... More

[Prologue] - New Beginnings
[Chapter 1] - Greetings and Meetings
[Chapter 2] - Being There For You
[Chapter 3] - (Y/N)'s Hangout
[Chapter 4] - The "Date"
[Chapter 5] - Rumors & Encounters
[Chapter 6] - Confrontation, Comfort, & Cuddles
[Chapter 7] - Love Complications
[Chapter 9] - Cousin Kii-Chan
[Chapter 10] - Unpopular Together
[Epilogue] - Families

[Chapter 8] - Kawaii Confessions

7.1K 115 448
By Luigitails789

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sister's Name
(F/F) - Favorite Food

===========================

(Tomoko's POV)

My face became super red that he called me by my nickname in front of his sister and my mom. My mom was clearly smirking, while (S/N) was looking at (Y/N) with a slightly suspicious look.

(S/N): Moko?

(Y/N): It's a nickname that I came up for her.

(S/N): Oooooh, (Y/N) has a little pet name for Tomoko~

(Y/N): (slightly blushes) Oh shush. (smirks) Don't forget the reason why YOU'RE here you know.

(S/N): (blushes) S-Shut up!

(Y/N): (laughs) Anyways where's Tomoki?

Tomoki: I'm right here.

My bro then approached the duo. (Y/N) had his
signature smile on his face. (S/N) on the other hand was a blushing mess.

(S/N): H-Hey Tomoki...

Tomoki: Hey (S/N). Glad to see you here.

(S/N): I-I'm glad to see you t-too!

Ms. Kuroki: (still smirking) Well I'll leave you four alone. I'll be gone for a few hours so have fun~!

As my mom left, I knew she setted us up since she said nothing about leaving to go somewhere today. In any case, (Y/N) spoke.

(Y/N): Say sis, why don't you give Tomoki his little "gift"?

Tomoko: That sounds so wrong on so many levels that I wouldn't even mind it.

(Y/N): (laughs slightly)

(S/N): I-I guess I can...

(S/N) then revealed a giant bag from behind her. She looked super nervous, but (Y/N) patted her shoulder, as if to tell you "everything is going to be okay". With a determined smile on her face, she gave Tomoki her bag.

(S/N): Here's your little gift. It's a way of saying thank you for being my friend.

Tomoki's eyes widen as he pulled out the baseball Jersey that (S/N) picked for him. He held it high in the air as he inspected it.

Tomoki: D-Did you seriously bought this for me?

(S/N): Y-Yes... I did.

Tomoki: ...

He stayed like that for a minute. I could see (S/N)'s eyes becoming more and more worried as seconds pass by.

(S/N): I-I'm sorry if it isn't much! I know that you might not want to be too cliché and all that but-

Tomoki: I like it.

(S/N): H-Huh...?

Tomoki: I like it! To be honest all the other gifts I ever get was from my team and fangirls from my baseball games. But you, you are the only person who gave me an actual gift for being a friend...

(S/N): R-Really? I'm g-glad that you love it... I-I honestly thought you weren't going to like it as much.

As much as the scene was heart warming, I was getting a bit of impatient to kick (Y/N)'s ass in some Smash Ultimate.

Tomoko: That's my bro. (pats his back) This was great and all, but you should two should go to your room. To you know, have fun~

(Y/N): Pause.

Tomoki: (rolls eyes) Fine, come on (S/N). Let's leave these two idiots. (grabs her hand)

(S/N): A-Ah! Umm okay...

They then went upstairs towards our rooms. (Y/N), on the other hand, stayed next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

(Y/N): Mission accomplished.

Tomoko: The ship has been sailed.

(Y/N) then walks over to his backpack and brings out his switch. A giant smirks appears on my face as I sat down on the living room couch.

Tomoko: You ready (N/N)?

(Y/N): You bet Moko. It's about time I get my vengeance for that one counter you did.

Tomoko: (snickers) We'll see about that.

Game Announcer: Lucina!

(Y/N): Don't worry, we will.

Game Announcer: Mario!

(Y/N): Good luck, have fun.

Tomoko: You too.

Game Announcer: Three! Two! One! GO!

(Timeskip brought to you by a chibi (Y/N) abusing his poor Gamecube Controller)

(Your POV)

I was sweating, my hands were shaking, and my heart was pounding. Taking a quick glance at Tomoko, I could tell she was experiencing the same conditions as I was. After winning a few games, and Tomoko winning a few as well, we wwe tied in the final battle in Final Destination. We were both on our last stock at high percent. Any smash attack will end the game, but we were both too scared to even approach.

(Y/N): Come at me!

Tomoko: No you!

We were using our aerials to space ourselves out, but all we were doing was just hitting the air. Suddenly, I ran up to her and started to charge my forward smash. Then she made a grave mistake, and countered.

(Y/N): Nice try.

Mario's forward smash hit as Lucina flew off screen and into the blast zone. I took a sigh a relief as Mario's victory music started to play.

Game Announcer: Mario wins!

Looking at Tomoko, she was looking disappointed as she lost.

(Y/N): Don't worry Moko. (rests my hand on her shoulder) You're a good Lucina, you gave me a real challenge.

Tomoko: Thanks (Y/N)...

(Y/N): No problem Tomoko. Anyways you wanna play another round?

Tomoko: Actually my thumbs are starting to hurt. You won't mind if I watch you play right?

(Y/N): I won't mind, so it's fine. I guess I could finish 100%-ing World of Light. Mind if we go to your room?

Tomoko: Sure I won't mind. The couch was getting uncomfortable anyways.

I then unplugged the HDMI cable from the TV. We then went upstairs with Tomoko following suite. As we got into the room, Tomoko jumped face first into her bed.

(Y/N): You sure you don't wanna play?

Tomoko gave a thumbs up, despite her face being embedded into the pillow.

(Y/N): Okay, let me know when you wanna join in again.

(Tomoki's POV)

Me and (S/N) have been mostly messed around and talked about random stuff. She did mentioned how the room was surprisingly clean and organized unlike her brother's. Honestly she was fun to talk to instead of a total fangirl asking for my autograph.

(S/N): H-Hey Tomoki?

My ears perked up as I looked towards her. I could see her cheeks were dusted with red. She was also fidgeting a bit in her place.

Tomoki: Yes (S/N)?

(S/N): U-Umm... Do you have a c-crush in anyone at the moment?

Then it hit me like a brick to the skull. She has a damn crush on me. Wait now that I think about it... Tomoko did ask me if I did like her or not.

Tomoki: ...

That slick son of a bitch. She and (Y/N) setted me up with her! Well, not that I'm complaining, but still!

(S/N): T-Tomoki?

Tomoki: Huh? Oh, sorry I was staring off into space. No I don't have a crush on anyone. Why do you ask?

I knew exactly why, but I wanted to mess around with just a little bit. Besides it's already cliché enough, why not just fulfill her desires just a bit more? (S/N) on the other hand, looks like shes about to have a panic attack with all the stress she is having. I decided to calm her down by wrapping my arm around her shoulder, bringing our bodies ever closer than before.

(S/N): Eep!

Tomoki: Shhh... Just relax. It's not like I'm going to bite you.

I then went up in her ear, and whispered.

Tomoki: (whispers) Unless you want me too~

(S/N)'s face was scarlet red, and I was trying my hardest to keep a straight face.

Tomoki's Thoughts: Okay I think that's enough teasing. I don't want to become as weird as my sister.

I then decided to become serious and decide go let my heart do the talking. Putting my hands on her shoulders, I looked into her eyes as I started speaking.

Tomoki: But hey, listen.

(S/N): Y-Yes...?

Tomoki: I know you have a crush on me.

(S/N)'s eyes widen in shock. I'm pretty sure she was freaking out again.

Tomoki: Yeah it was kind of obvious to figure out. The gift, the alone time with us together, how you're always so happy when you're around me.

(S/N): (lowers her head) Was it r-really that obvious?

Tomoki: I kind of just realized it a few minutes ago so don't worry.

(S/N): I-I'm sorry. If you d-don't want to accept my feelings t-tha-

Alright that's enough. I sealed the deal by closing the gap between us and connecting out lips together. It all felt so surreal as time seem to stop as we passionately kissed. We stayed like this for a few minutes as we were hugging and kissing. Well, oxygen is cutting short into my lungs, so we had to pull away. As I pulled away though, I swear to god I saw hearts in her eyes as she stared at me.

Tomoki: (smirking) Who said I would deny your feelings?

(S/N): T-Tomoki... I-I...

Tomoki: Shhh... I love you too ya dork.

I then wrapped my arms around her, giving her a warm hug. She was hugging back a bit too tight, but to be honest, I didn't mind one bit. She was probably super happy that I accepted her confession. In all honesty, I'm happy too.

(Your POV)

I just beated the bitch Pauline spirit. Man that spirit is super difficult to complete, well at least I beated her.

(Y/N): Hey Tomoko I'm done playing, wanna do something-

As I turned around I saw her peacefully sleeping, like a kitten with a ball of yarn in their paws. I then gotten the blanket and pulled it over her, trying to keep her warm. She looks so cute when she was sleeping. Anyways, I decided to go on the computer to pass the time. When I turned on the monitor though, my eyes widen in shock.

(Y/N): What the heck...? Wait is this "Your Champion" dating simulator I keep seeing on YouTube? I never got to play it myself, but wow...

What I'm seeing on the screen is a complete replica of me. Well minus a few changes, but it looks exactly like me inside a game.

In-Game (Y/N): Come on Tomoko! Let's go to the carnival together! I heard they got alot of sweets there!

(Y/N): Wow, it's so weird seeing yourself inside of a videogame. Looks dope though, looks like I'm the second main character who dates the protagonist. Tomoko really did go all out on trying to add me to this game.

Tomoko really went all out to make me in here. I guess for now I'll just minimize the window for now. Opening up Chrome, I decided to go on youtube. Not before though her search history popped up as I was typing.

(Y/N): Sheesh. I didn't know Tomoko was THAT type of girl to look up stuff like this. Well the more you know I guess.

Deciding to ignore it for now, I spent the next hour watching Jackcepticeye play some Kindergarten 2. Eventually though, I heard the bed shift as I turned around to see Tomoko stirring awake. I'm pretty sure she won't mind if I was on her computer. Right?

Tomoko: (small yawn)

(Y/N): Wakey wakey Moko.

Tomoko: Oh hey (N/N). Wait... (Y/N) why are you in the computer??? I have embarrasing stuff over there!

(Y/N): Depends on if you're talking about adding me into a dating simulator or your search history.

Tomoko: (deeply blushes) I-I... I mean...

(Y/N): (walks over and pats her head) Hahaha, don't worry Tomoko. I mean alot of people search for alot of R34 online these days. That and adding me into a game is a actually pretty cool.

Tomoko was at a loss for words. I could tell shes confused, embarrassed, shocked, and happy all at the same exact time. Putting a hand onto her shoulder, I reassured her.

(Y/N): Don't worry Tomoko, I won't tell anyone. I'm not that type of person to do that to my friends. Especially if it's you.

Tomoko: T-Thank you (Y/N)...

(Y/N): (smiles) No problem Tomoko.

Tomoko: So what are you watching?

(Y/N): Just watching Jack play some Kindergarten 2.

Tomoko: (surprised) I didnt know they finished the second one. Let's watch together.

(Y/N): I'll get the popcorn!

Tomoko: And I'll get the sodas.

(Timeskip brought to you by Jack getting shot in the eye in Kindergarten 2)

We finished watching Jack completing the final mission. It was funny seeing all the characters die in certain shenanigans. In any case, we had a good time having a nice laugh.

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

Tomoko: (Y/N) please get the door. My legs have fallen asleep.

(Y/N): Ugh fine.

I walked over to the door to open it, to which I then saw Tomoko's mom. Kinda strange since she didn't even announce that she was home.

Ms. Kuroki: Hi (Y/N)! Tomoko didn't cause you any trouble did she?

Tomoko: Mooooom...

(Y/N): Nah she didn't cause any trouble. She was a little angel.

Tomoko: (pouts) You make it sound like I'm a little child.

(Y/N): I mean I wasn't lying that you are an angel. (smirks) You got the looks of the one after all.

Tomoko's face was totally red after that, her eyes widen as well. I could also hear her mom giggling, as if she is enjoying the entertainment in front of her.

(Y/N): But anyways, we didn't even know you were home.

Ms. Kuroki: Why? Was I interrupting your guy's fun~?

(Y/N): (slight blush) W-What? No-No! Uhh- It was b-because you just came in all of a sudden. We just d-didn't expect you to be here.

Ms. Kuroki: I see... Well I'm just here go tell you that the food is ready, so come on down so you two can eat instead of stuffing your face with junkfood.

(Y/N): Well alright, let's go eat Tomoko.

Tomoko: Just gimme a minute. still trying to wake up my legs

Ms. Kuroki: (giggles) Well, I'll see you two downstairs. I'll let your younger siblings know too so don't worry about telling them.

She then proceeds to walk out of the room and down the stairs. I looked back at Tomoko and she has a bit if trouble of standing up. Walking over to her, I extended my hand towards her.

(Y/N): Need some help?

Tomoko: I can get up by myself thank you very much.

Tomoko then tries to stand up, but do to her legs being wiggly as jello she falls back onto her bed. I chuckle to myself as Tomoko looks annoyed.

Tomoko: (grabs my hand) Fine, just help me up.

She then to wrap her left arm around my neck and position herself as if I was a crutch. Not that I mind though, after all, I did let her know that I'll do anything to help her. After I helped her get downstairs, her leg finally woke up. As she let go of me though, we both saw Tomoki and (S/N) sitting at the table already.

(Y/N): (whispers) Look Tomoko! Look at 'em!

(F/N) was just looking at her food, her cheeks were dusted with red. Tomoki on the other hand had a small smile on his face.

Tomoko: (whispers) Do you think...?

(Y/N): (whispers) Yeah, I believe our ship has setted sail.

Tomoko: (whispers) Finally. Haha, now I have a reason to tease Tomoki.

(Y/N): (whispers, while sweatdropping) Just try not to get slapped.

We both sat down at the dinner table, looks like we're having (F/F), nice.

Ms. Kuroki: (Y/N)! I heard you usually liked (F/F) for dinner, so I decided to cook us all some (F/F)! I hope (S/N) likes it though.

(S/N): ...

(Y/N): Yo sis!

(S/N): H-Huh...? (Y/N) when did you get here?

(Y/N): I've been here for a good while. You okay sis? You seem like you're in a daze.

I knew exactly why she was spacing out, but hey, I like to tease her so might as well. (S/N)'s cheeks darkened as she looked slightly embarrassed.

(S/N): N-Nothing is wrong!

(Y/N): Well if you say so. Say Tomoki, hows your little time with (S/N) been?

Tomoko: Now that you mention it, I haven't even heard from you two all day after you two went into his room. What happened?

Tomoki: We just talked, messed around. Friend stuff.

Suddenly, (S/N) stood up and turned to Tomoko's mom.

(S/N): Ms. Kuroki, may I use the bathroom?

Ms. Kuroki: Oh, umm... sure.

(S/N) then speedwalked away from us. Deciding it was best to follow her, I got up too.

(Y/N): I'm just going to follow her to make sure she doesn't drop something.

Taking another bite of my dinner, I sped off towards (S/N) before Tomoko's mom had anything to say, but to say the least she was very baffled of what's going on.

(Tomoko's POV)

I looked towards Tomoki, who's cheeks were slightly pink. Smiling, I asked him.

Tomoko: So... Did she tell you?

Tomoki: Technically I told her first.

Tomoko: Oh? Taking the first move aren't ya?

Tomoki: Shut it before I start teasing you about (Y/N).

Tomoko: Touché.

I decided to leave the subject there before my mom starts teaming up with Tomoki. We went on eating for a few minutes until the duo came back, (S/N) has a bright smile on her face while (Y/N) has an neutral facial expression. As (S/N) sat back down she happily started to whisper to Tomoki. I leaned over to (Y/N) and asked him.

Tomoko: (whisper) What was that all about?

(A few minutes earlier)

(Your POV)

(Y/N): Sis what's wrong?

(S/N): I-I'm... Just scared.

(Y/N): What about?

(S/N): Tomoko's mom. I don't know if I should tell her that me and Tomoki and in a relationship yet. If I do now, what if she says no? Do you think she'll allow it? I don't know if-

(Y/N): Shh... Listen sis, you are very caring, sweet, kind, and I'm pretty sure you won't treat Tomoki like garbage right?

(S/N): Of course not!

(Y/N): Then stop overreacting. You'll be a great girlfriend for Tomoki. As for Tomoko's mom, I'm pretty sure she'll accept you. I'll be there for you when you want to talk to her, just tell mr in advance okay?

(S/N): (sniff) Thanks big bro, I'm glad i could count on you...

(Y/N): Ah stop it, you're going to get my shirt all snotty.

(S/N): (punches lightly while giggling) You doof.

(Y/N): Haha, right back at ya. So you ready to back now? Sorry for teasing you back there by the way.

(S/N): It's fine, and yeah I'm ready to go back. (smiles)

(Y/N): That's the peppy sis I know and love.

(Present Time)

I was finished telling Tomoko about my little chat with (S/N). Despite not wanting to, I decided to do the dishes since I wanted to make a good image of myself for Tomoko's mom. Speaking of which, she was shocked that I was doing the dishes since Tomoko was usually the one to fo them. I guess I gave Tomoko a day off right there, but that's besides the point. Before we know it, it's time for us to leave.

Tomoko: Do you really have to go? I want you to stay...

(Y/N): I know it sucks, but hey we have each other's numbers so we should keep in touch.

Tomoko: But it's not the same... I want to feel your touch...

(Y/N): (blushes slightly) A-Ah come on Tomoko, d-don't worry about me I'll be fine.

In the background I see (S/N) giving a hug to Tomoki before coming to my side.

Ms. Kuroki: It's a shame you had to leave. I hope you two will come back soon.

(Y/N): Don't worry we will. Isn't that right sis? (nudges (S/N)'s side)

(S/N): (blushes alot) Y-Yes! We will!

Ms. Kuroki: (giggles) Well it was nice for you two to come here. Tell your parents I said hi.

(Y/N): Will do. See you later Ms. Kuroki! Bye Moko!

(S/N): Goodbye Tomoki!

The Kuroki's waved as me and (S/N) left their household. Man it's been a day today.

(Y/N): So, you happy?

(S/N): Hell yeah I am! I got to hang out with my crush, confess to him, and he accepted my feelings too!

(Y/N): I'm happy for you sis. You're going to be an excellent girlfriend for Tomoki.

(S/N): Thanks Onii-Chan.

(Y/N): ...

(S/N): ...

(Y/N): ...

(S/N): ...

(Y/N): ...

(S/N): ...So, when are you going to confess to-

(Y/N): Shut it.

(???'s POV)

That fucker is going to pay for what he did to me. If he would've mind his own damn business we could've been fine, but nope! It has to come down to this. Me and this other girl are making a plan to get revenge on those two.

??? #1: So lemme get this straight. There's a bitch named Tomoko and you want me to capture her?

??? #2: Basically the gist of what I just said, yes.

??? #1: May I ask why though?

??? #2: (scoffs) Because that bitch is basically head over heels for the dude. If we take her away, it should basically alert (Y/N) that she's missing, and that he should look for her.

??? #1: And once he comes here I can beat the shit out of him, right?

??? #2: Precisely my little errand boy. Just try not to hurt him too much, we still want him to be alive you know.

??? #1: Yeah yeah whatever, you're still keeping your end of the deal right?

??? #2: (sighs) Yes, you'll get the $500 when we finish all of this.

??? #1: Aaaaaaand?

??? #2: (groans in annoyance) ...and my pussy.

??? #1: Sweeeeeet. It's a done deal. (shakes hands)

??? #2: Good, I'll see you on Monday~

??? #1: (chuckles darkly) See you soon sweet cheeks.

===========================

Author's Note:
And there marks the end of my summer vacation. Don't worry though guys! I'll still be updating this story when I have enough free time. Again thank you so much for supporting this story as it continues on. Love you guys! See y'all in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.4K 35
I always wondered what went wrong? but then again, it was never right to begin with. I was with you from the start, but I wasn't what you wanted. Ev...
71.4K 1.5K 18
Experience what it is like to hang out and date these various anime boys πŸ€­πŸ€” Male reader x anime boys This is my first story, so I apologise if it...
110K 7.7K 80
Cover by @spicysuzy This is part two of my Tsukishima story, just head over to my profile to read the first book. Started: December 2020 Ended: Janua...