Cali Love

By Shayylondon

Baldwin Hills, known as the City in the Clouds, The Black Beverly Hills, lives of the privileged sons and dau... More

Snippet
Snippet 2
Snippet 3
COPYRIGHT 2019
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo
TwentyThree
Twenty four
Twenty Five
TwentySix
TwentySeven
TwentyEight
Twentynine
Thirty
ThirtyOne
ThirtyTwo
ThirtyThree
ThirtyFour
ThirtyFive
ThirtySix
ThirtySeven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
CALI LOVE ( II )

Eighteen

2.3K 133 127
By Shayylondon

Kross

After that whole shit with that punk ass cop and Cali, we found ourselves Tacos Los Guichos, some regular Mexican shit before Cali had to go back to her crib to baby sit her little cousin.

We were eating good as hell and I was enjoying my time with Cali.  A nigga felt like shit when I lied to her about the whole situation with my baby momma.

Cali now my girl but a nigga still skeptical about this whole relationship shit.

My baby momma, she is a busy body and when I say busy, I mean I been nothing but good to that girl and she still stepped out on a nigga.

I could have treated her like shit like most niggas do but my momma aint raise me to be that kind of cat.

Shit ain't in my DNA honestly. 

My mom was treated with nothing but respect from my pops that I don't think I have the heart to really shit on a bitch, but Ari I gotta play this game with her.  

She love to hold my son over my head if I don't give her what she wants. 

Adonay is my life and I will do anything for my seed and that's on hood.

But that night Cali was ready to put me the fuck out, I had to say something quickly before she really left a nigga alone.

Even though we met under fucked up circumstances, I always thought Mami was kind of fly.

I chewed my food as I looked over at her, mixing her rice and beans with her spoon before placing a spoonful into her mouth. 

She slowly looked up, smiling with a mouthful of food before washing it down with some water and lemon.

"Why you in my face?" she grinned, rolling her eyes playfully.

"I like that shit that's why"

"My face is not shit"

"Come on girl, you know what a nigga mean"

Cali nodded her head before stuffing her face with her soft-shelled tacos. One thing bout Cali is she gonna eat in front of a nigga.

She aint give a damn about looking cute when it came to crushing some shit.

On some real shit and I fucked with it.

"You was hungry huh?" I asked, chuckling.

She slowly chewed before looking at me with a small grin. 

Swallowing her food, she dabbed her mouth with her napkin.

"Kross, that whole shit with the Police made a bitch beyond hungry. I aint even gonna like to you"

" I told you not to worry"

"I know but still..." she paused, placing her hand on top of mines. "It was scary to see you going through that and you remained..."

"Remained what?"

"...So....so calm as if its something that happens on an everyday basis" She sighed and raised her brows before shaking her head.

"That aint shit Beloved. Niggas like me get harassed every day just cuz the way we look"

I shrugged my shoulders, sipping on my water as she shook her head in disbelief as she continued to eat her food.

I couldn't help but stare at her. like damn, she was really my shorty and a nigga low key happy as hell.

I just need Ari to get the fuck out my hair and just realize that we aint gonna work.  I know she gonna blow her top but I need to keep her and Cali apart as much as I can. 

"Kross," Cali said as she grabbed my hands.

"You getting all sentimental and shit?" I looked down at her small hands holding on to my hands that were tattooed.

"I just want you to know that I really like you" she confessed, smiling at me as she blushed heavily.

"I knew dat already" I shrugged with a grin.

She popped my hands and rolled her eyes before grinning.

"You so full of yourself, but no seriously.  I really do feel you Kross and I know we've been dating for a short period of time but I wanna let you know I'm not going nowhere"

"Oh, I already know that. You aint going nowhere ma. You bagged and tagged and that's on hood"

She allowed a slow grin to creep across her face, showing her perfect, radiant smile.

A nigga licked his lips before leaning across the table.

"Come here," I said, grabbing her chin softly and bringing her face to mines.

Our lips touched and echoed as we made out in front all these people in this restaurant, not giving a fuck who saw it either. 

It aint really my style to be up here tounging anyone down but its something bout lil mama that made a nigga reconsider.

Now I turn down a lot of pussy since I've been fucking but I can't help but think if Cali can fuck as good as she looks. 

A nigga been ready to get up in that and I don't know if she holding off on a nigga, but damn I want that shit and I mean it.

We pulled apart, sitting back down in our chairs and regrouping. 

She gulped her water down, causing a nigga to laugh at her anxiousness.

"Calm down beloved, it's just a kiss" I teased, winking.

"It's not every day you get kissed by a guy of your caliber?"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

She twisted her lips and looked down at her hands nervously before glancing up at me.

"I don't know Kross. Not to sound like a cocky ass, but I get a lot of attention from dudes-"

"Okay, I know that" I laughed. "You fine as fuck Cali, why wouldn't you?"

"Anyway before I was rudely interrupted" she rolled her eyes with a smile. " Just none of them make me feel how you make me feel. I know I'm young but I know that made the right decision becoming ya girl"

I stared at her to search for flakiness in her eyes. She didn't budge not one time but that honestly doesn't mean shit.

I know she fucks with me but its gonna take more than holding my gun and a little traffic stop to prove she really down for a nigga.

"I hear you, beloved"

"Good but you better never forget it either Kross"

I grinned, watching her look me up and down and making her way back to enjoying her meal.

"You know when I first met you I thought you was wack"

"Damn!" she yelled, dropping her fork and sitting back in her chair. "wack tho?"

"Nah don't take it like that" I laughed, shaking my head. "Like I thought you was green as fuck like you was sheltered. Aint know shit bout nun"

"Well thank you for your honesty. I thought you were a mean ass and too good to talk"

"What girl? I did talk you"

"TAH HUH!" she bellowed, jerking her head back. "You aint say much of shit and always had this scowl on your face"

"Go the fuck head cuh" I laughed hysterically as she mocked my face expression with the lip snarl and all.

"I'm just sayin"

"But look at you now. A nigga girl'n shit"

"Oh please Kross"

"On hood baby"

______

Cali Serenity

I unlocked the door to my house as I pushed it open, granting access and walking in.  It was 6:30 and I made it back an hour before mommy and daddy wanted to go out with Uncle Cube and Auntie Cynthia.

The house was quiet. Too quiet.

"MA!" I called out as I placed my leftover food on the counter and made my way out of the kitchen.

I walked up the stairs, scrolling down my phone while looking at the pictures that Kross and I took this evening before stopping at my parent's door, knocking.

"Ma...daddy?"

There was no response, only the sound of my breathing. Shortly, I heard two clicks before my daddy opened the door and poking his head from behind the door.

"What?" he questioned, looking at me.

"I came back early cause you and mommy was goin out"

"Okay well good," he said, trying to close the bedroom door.

"Wait" I placed my foot in the doorway, stopping it from closing.

"Cali, I'm kind of busy right now," daddy said through clenched teeth and awkward smile.

I stared at daddy with a blank face before frowning and furrowing my eyebrows.

"You and mommy trifling" I started to walk away to my bedroom, shaking my head in utter disgust.

"Yeah, whatever baby girl. long as yo ass aint doin it then ill be a nasty nigga for the both of us" daddy shouted before closing the bedroom door.

Shivering at the thought of my momma and daddy getting their rocks off made me sick to my fucking stomach, but I was bout to engage in the same activity before I had to babysit.

But this was a one-woman show.

Stripping down to nothing, locking my door and turning one of my favorite videos on, I imagined every move the man was preforming on the lady as myself and Kross was the man tearing shit up in the video.

Monique and Amanda think that I should give him some ass but I wanted to at least make him wait 90 days before I even suck a dick. But so much shit has popped up in my head.

What if he gets it from somewhere else? What if he leaves me because I aint poppin no pussy for a real nigga?

Texting Kross, I decided to invite him over and start to engage in my sexual side.  I know for a fact I wasn't giving him any ass but a little neck wouldn't hurt.

Its time I do what it do for my nigga. Believe it or not I'm the only one that's a virgin out my girls but I want to keep it that way.   When you a bomb ass bitch that never been fucked on, it makes a nigga want and crave you even more.

And I plan to do just that with Kross.

Just a filler...more coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 12.6K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
29.8K 1.3K 25
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.
27.4K 1.3K 42
"If you aren't willing to fight for what you believe in, then don't bother entering the ring." - MADONNA. NINARMANI 2023. ©️ FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONL...
6.1K 529 32
-the real story of Peter Pan- Meant to be. Those three words have tormented countless minds since all of eternity. When someone says we're meant to...