Wait, What?

Autorstwa SkylerMc82

Berkley Felt, Jackson Felt's sister, is 16. The two live with their parents and move to LA where their friend... WiΔ™cej

π—œ 𝗑 𝗧 π—₯ 𝗒 𝗗 𝗨 𝗖 𝗧 π—œ 𝗒 𝗑
𝗒 𝗑 π—˜
𝗧 𝗛 π—₯ π—˜ π—˜
𝗙 𝗒 𝗨 π—₯
𝗙 π—œ π—©π—˜
𝗦 π—œ 𝗫
𝗦 π—˜ 𝗩 π—˜ 𝗑
π—˜ π—œ π—š 𝗛 𝗧
𝗑 π—œ 𝗑 π—˜
𝗧 π—˜ 𝗑
π—˜ π—Ÿ π—˜ 𝗩 π—˜ 𝗑
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ π—Ÿ 𝗩 π—˜
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗙 𝗒 𝗨 π—₯ 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗙 π—œ 𝗙 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗦 π—œ 𝗫 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗦 π—˜ 𝗩 π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
π—˜ π—œ π—š 𝗛 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗑 π—œ 𝗑 π—˜ 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗒 𝗑 π—˜
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 π—ͺ 𝗒
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗛 π—₯ π—˜ π—˜
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗙 𝗒 𝗨 π—₯
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗙 π—œ 𝗩 π—˜
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗦 π—œ 𝗫
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗦 π—˜ 𝗩 π—˜ 𝗑
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 π—˜ π—œ π—š 𝗛 𝗧
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗑 π—œ 𝗑 π—˜
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 𝗬
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 𝗬 𝗒 𝗑 π—˜
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 π—ͺ 𝗒
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗛 π—₯ π—˜ π—˜
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 𝗬 𝗙 𝗒 𝗨 π—₯
Authors note...

𝗧 π—ͺ 𝗒

3.1K 38 6
Autorstwa SkylerMc82

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

The house was already furnished since we had movers ship our boxes before coming here, so the house looked wonderful.

"Your house is gorgeous." Annie's eyes widened. She was right. The house was gorgeous.

"Let's go find my room." I turn to her. She giggled and we run throughout the house.

I had ridden with Annie and Katie to the house while my family took an Uber. Katie dropped Annie and I off, and said Annie could sleepover.

We finally found my room. It was bigger than my last room that's for sure

The room was themed gold, white, and blush pink.

"This room is so pretty." Annie said as she took a seat on a hanging chair that hind from the ceiling. I say on the couch across from her.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"So, what is going on with you and Payton." Annie smirked.

"I haven't even met the guy." I shrugged.

"But he's Jackson's best friend?" Annie raised an eyebrow.

"Well yeah, but I haven't met him." I added.

"He's always in your insta comments. Kind of cute." Annie leaned back into the swing.

"Well he's just being nice."

"I dare you to dm." She smirked.

"Wait what—"

"Dm him. You don't have to say anything but 'hey' or 'hi'." Annie took my phone. She turned the phone to face me so I could get a face recognition.

Damn you I Phone X.

Annie typed away.

"And done." She then gave me my phone backed. He had replied in a matter of seconds.

𝗣𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗲𝗿

𝖧𝖾𝗒

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘳𝘬, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘱?

𝖨𝖽𝗄, 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗂 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌

𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦?

𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁, 𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖽𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝘖𝘩 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦. 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘪

𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 😂

𝖧𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌

𝘉𝘺𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘳𝘬

𝖡𝗒𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗒𝗍𝗈𝗇

I set phone down next to me. And my eyes meet Annie's soft brown ones.

"Well?" I could tell she was dying to know what he said.

"He didn't say much." I admit.

"Idea! Let's take pictures!" Annie grins.

"I'm in." I smiled.

We did our own photoshoot. Outfit changes and everything.

After an hour or two we were beat. Tired of all the running around, taking pictures.

I plop down on my bed, Annie falling next to me.

"Hey ladies." A voice scared both of us, making us jump.

"Jax you scared us." I glare at him.

"Well some of the boys are coming over tonight. A little celebration. Mom and dad went on a 'date', so we have the house to ourselves tonight." Jax said before leaving.

Annie and I looked at each other, thinking the same thing.

"I'll call Madi, Cynthia, and Emily." Annie said. Which meant I had to call the rest.

We both called up the girls to come over around six. It was five thirty two already, so we changed and got ready.

Jax was in his room when the doorbell rung, so I ran downstairs and opened it. Hoping it was Anna or Cynthia or one of the girls, but it wasn't. It was a tall guy with smooth brown hair, the prettiest brown eyes I have ever seen, the cutest dimples ever.

"Hey." He stood there awkwardly. I recognize him, but I don't know who.

"Hi. I assume you're here for Jackson." I smile, opening the door wider to let him in.

"Yes. And I assume your Berkley the sister." He said as he walked in.

"Yup, and I don't know you." I laugh, sitting down on the couch.

"Oh right, sorry. I'm Payton." He grinned from ear to ear.

"Right! Annie texted you on Instagram." I let out a light chuckle.

"Where's Jackson?" Payton wondered, sitting down on he couch. I stood behind the couch.

"His room. Him and Annie should be down soon." I reassured.

The doorbell ring again so I ran to the door, once again letting my hopes getting the best of me. The door swung open, but it wasn't any of the girls but Chase Keith.

"Chaser!" I squealed, hugging him tightly.

"What up Berk?" He laughed.

"The sky, duh." I playfully roll my eyes.

"Where's the party?" He wondered.

"Well no ones really here yet, but Payton is in the living room." I explain, letting Chase in.

While people showed up I went on my phone. Annie has come down, but she was talking to Payton and Asher.

Somehow I convinced Chaser, Anna, and Annie to take a polaroid with me. We all sat on the couch and Anthony took the picture.

"Best picture yet." Chaser smiled.

"Hell yeah it is." I giggle. I look across the room. Cynthia and Madi have yet to show up and some other people.

I sat back down on the couch and looked around at all the people. I knew all the girls just not all the boys.

My eyes seemed to of focused on another pair of chocolate eyes. It was Payton.

It felt as if our eyes were glued to each other's. He was still talking to Asher and Annie, but looking at me.

"What's up Berk!" Madi Ziegler day next to me, making me tear my gaze away from Payton.

"Hey Madi." I smiled big.

Madi is another one of my best friends, along with her sister Kenzie.

We talked a bit before she went to get snacks. I decided to post a picture of the Polaroid picture on Instagram.

❤️💬    𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘩𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 792,495 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋!

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?🥵😍😉

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘪 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦... 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘯
   ↳ 𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶??
      ↳ 𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱
         ↳ 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦

𝙟𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙯𝙯 𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘮𝘸 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺

𝙘𝙮𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺...

𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 🤩

𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙞 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩 ❤️❤️❤️

𝙝𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙮.𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘳𝘬

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮? 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳?!?!

𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙧𝙤𝙚 𝘶 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦
↳𝙘𝙮𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

I set my phone down next to me on the couch as Madi came back with two cups. She handed me one and sat next to me.

"You excited to start school here?" Madi asked,taking a sip of her drink.

I know for a fact there is no alcohol here, so I assume this is sprite.

"I'm nervous but yeah. I get to go to school with all my best friends." I day dreamed about school.

"Holy shit!" Someone's voice drew me to the person. I look up from my drink and see the one and only Cynthia Parker.

"Cynthia!" I screamed, setting the drink down on the floor and running to her, wrapping my arms around her.

"Holy fuck. I can't believe we are together." I grinned.

"What about me? Am I just trash?" Madi's voice said behind Cynthia. I pushed Cynthia out of the way and hugged Madi.

"I missed you guys so much." I gushed. The two blondes smiled.

I know Chase Hudson and Cynthia had broken up, and Jackson is friends with Chase, but that doesn't mean I can't be besties with Cynthia. I love her to death.

We all sat down and started talking about how are summer was so far. We talked for while before they went to go talk to other people.

"Dude I cant believe I live here." I plopped down next to Annie, who was with Asher.

"Same. Life is going to be great." Annie gleamed.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

1.2K 62 33
Confusion Created July 31st, 2020πŸ’ž Finished September 18, 2020πŸ’ž
31.5K 273 108
You and your brothers Jackson,Austin and Grayson Move to Florida. And you have a big crush on payton moormeier
21K 208 34
Paige is Payton Moormeier's twin sister they are 16 but what happens when Paige starts getting hit on by Payton's group of F-boy friends.
157K 2.3K 42
you and your brother chase go to the lights out tour and you meet his best friend payton ...