Sméagol's Redeption

By TiffanyGray1987

After Gollum falls off the edge of Mount Doom, instead of landing into the fire, he is transported to the Uni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Sméagol's Redemption Soundtrack

Chapter 53

27 0 0
By TiffanyGray1987

That night, Lea and Sméagol were lying in bed together, snuggled under a pile of warm, soft, fluffy sweater blankets. He was holding her tightly, and caressing her body.

"That was really sweet," said Lea, "the way you helped that little girl."

"We wish we could've done more, though," said Sméagol.

"Like, somehow, cure her sickness?"

"Yes, that poor thing."

"Yeah, only six years old, and she's gonna die. She hasn't even lived yet. She'll never have the chance to find out what her dreams are for the future, what she wants to do when she grows up, or... or fall in love, all thanks to stupid, fucking cancer."

"What's cancer?"

"It's a nasty tumor that grows inside of you, and slowly, or sometimes quickly, sucks the life out of you, makes you feel like utter shit, and the treatments for it are miserable."

"What are they, Precious?"

"Chemotherapy, which is a poison they put inside your body to try and kill the cancer. It makes you feel like shit, though, and a lot of times, you lose your hair, too. That's why her hair was so short, because of the chemo. They also do radiation. I don't know much about that, but..." Lea sighed heavily. "Either way, cancer is a bitch."

"There's no other ways to get rid of it?"

"Well, you can get surgery to remove the tumors if they haven't spread too far. That's when they put you to sleep, and cut you open to remove whatever's making you sick."

"Cancer spreads?"

"Yeah, it does, and when it spreads too far, nothing, not chemo or radiation or even surgery can fix it."

Sméagol wiped tears from his eyes. "It's not fair," he sniffled. "She's so small, so young, and so precious, and she's going to die. It's not fair, Lea."

"No, it's not," Lea agreed.

"Sméagol wants to take away her pain," he sobbed, "so much, it hurts. That poor, precious little angel."

"Well..." Lea sighed, "I know you can't take away her cancer, but you really, really did help her today. She's scared out of her mind, and you made her feel at ease. I know you wish you could do more, but... just love alone is so powerful. I mean, look at me. I'm still alive, because of it. It was you and Bri that stopped me from ending my life, because you loved me."

"And, we would do it again."

"I know you would, because you're just that good."

Sméagol thought for a moment. "We knows what more we can do for Meredith."

"What's that?"

"We be there to hold her hand when she goes... and sing to her."

"And, love her?"

"Yes. Sméagol give her lots of love and hugses."

Lea began to cry. "God, Sméagol, you are an angel."

Sméagol smiled at Lea.

"How did I get so lucky... and so blessed? It still blows me away to know that I know someone as sweet and kind and beautiful and wonderful as you and Gollum, and even more, that you love me. I never thought I would ever find someone so good. How did I get so damn lucky?"

"Awwwww, my precious." Sméagol held her even tighter. "We're the lucky one. We finds beautiful friends like you and Bri, and you reminds us what love is."

"You shows us what it is," said Gollum.

"I love you so freaking much," Lea wept.

"Awwww, we loves you, too, Precious," Sméagol said sweetly.

"So very, very much," added Gollum, kissing Lea's cheek.

"Ugh," Lea groaned.

"Awww, what's the matter, Baby?" asked Sméagol.

"My head is killing me."

"Awww, my poor little cutie-pie." Sméagol caressed Lea's head.

"I've been having a lot of headaches lately."

"From all the stress?"

"Yeah, from worrying that Bri hated my guts, and then, worrying that something happened to her. I get headaches when I get stressed out."

"Awwwww, my poor baby. How does it feel when we rubs your head?"

"It feels amazing."

"It helps?"

"Big time."

"What if we sings to you?"

"That would be awesome," Lea said sleepily.

Sméagol continued to caress Lea's head as he sang her a sweet song. She closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep in his arms. When he finished singing, he kissed her softly. "Good night, my precious." Then, he fell asleep, still holding her in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 322 71
Esmeralda West moves into the Shire with her uncle, a few houses down from the Bagginses. As years pass, young Frodo tries to break her out of her sh...
1.6K 0 71
Part 2 of a Trilogy As the relationship between Cheyenne and Sméagol continues to blossom, things get even more interesting when Hayley finds a Gollu...
7.1K 395 18
COMPLETE! Book one in the 'A Face in the Crowd' trilogy, a LOTR fanfic. In the final days of the War of the Ring, meet Keren, a healer of Minas Tirit...
190 16 9
Ren woke up as a new fairy form as she wonder what happened to her as she knows that she was killed but now alive again. As she is now back alive wha...