The Deal || C.B (first book)

By dxlandaily

It all started with a deal More

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

FOURTY-NINE

6.2K 127 132
By dxlandaily

"You better hurry or ill start the movie without you!" I yell.

"Chill, I'm coming." Jake runs in with his arms full of snacks and whiskey.

"Of course you chose whiskey as a "movie snack"." I say.

"Says the one with a drinking problem." He says, and my jaw drops.

"I don't!-" The door opens, revealing Jakes parents. I make sure the whiskey is behind me so they can't see.

"We'll be back by no later that three AM." His mom says, and I smile and nod.

"K mom." Jake tries to keep it short.

"Be safe." His dad closes the door, and I sigh.

I guess his parents have somewhere important to go but me and Jake weren't listening when they told us.

We listen for the front door to open and close, and Jake grabs the remote.

"Stranger things." Jake says quietly when he clicks on it.

"How have you not watched it yet?"

"Because I was waiting to watch it with you and you watched it alone. Remember?" He says, and I laugh.

"Oops." I say, and open a bag a chips. Jake grabs the whiskey, and starts drinking from the bottle.

"What's the point of watching this if your going to forget it anyway?" I ask, and he flips me off.

I take the remote, and turn the tv to YouTube. He looks at me confused.

"What are you doing?"

"Lets do something fun." I put music on full blast, and take Jakes hand. I make him stand up, and I go downstairs. The music was so loud you could hear the music very clearly down there.

"Red nose? Really?" He asks when he realizes what song is playing.

"Give me that." I take the whiskey, and I start chugging it.

"Damn Kaylee, save some for me." He snatches it out of my hand and I laugh.

"How is this any more fun than stranger things?" He asks.

"Because." I take his hands and swing him around to try and make him dance but he hardly moves.

"Your a buzzkill." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"No. I'm not." He starts chugging the whiskey, and I laugh.

"Chug chug chug!" I yell.

——

I make my way to my locker, and Colby and Kacey are there.

"Just dont fuckin talk to her." I hear Colby say through his teeth.

"Excuse me." I push them out of the way so I could get into my locker. "Don't talk to who?" I ask, and they go silent.

"No one. Uhh so are you still open for tonight?" She asks. I look at Colby and he's eyeing me already.

"Sorry I can't tonight but another time?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah sure." She smiles and I smile back.

"I'm gunna go to class." She says, and walks off.

"Bye." I wave, and turn to Colby. He's glaring at her, and I roll my eyes.

"Are you guys good?" I ask.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I catch you glaring at her all the time." I say.

"Well, She kinda forced me to date her." He says, and he kinda seems annoyed.

"Okay." I put my hands up, and we start walking to my class.

"I better see you at my place tonight." He says when he drops me off at class. He smirks.

"See you then." I smile, and walk into class.

"Why's He always dropping you off?" Sam asks.

"You guys are never around in the mornings." I say, and he shrugs.

"Well you guys are never with us."

"Then find us." I say, and put my books down.

——

I walk up to Colbys front door, and I knock.

"Who are you?" I look down to see a little girl.

"Hi...I'm Colbys friend...is he here?" I ask with a smile.

( "I'm Dustin.. is is he here?" "Is who here?" IM SORRY I HAD TO.)

"I think you have the wrong house." She giggles, and I look at her confused.

"Wha-?"

"Go find something to do Annie." Colby walks up. Annie gives me a fake smile, and walks off.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"My cousin. I didn't expect to have family over." He says, and looks down.

"Do you want me to leave?" I point to my car.

"You can stay if you want. Maybe I can introduce you." He says. My heart stops, and I smile.

"Sure." I say, and he lets me in.

We walk into the living room and there's quite a bit of people there. They look up at me and I smile awkwardly.

"Hi." A woman smiles.

"Hi." I smile back, and look up at Colby.

"Who's this?" Another woman says with a smile.

"She's ummm my uh.."

"I'm Kaylee." I smile. I realize Colby didn't really want to say, and I guess I'll let him tell them when he wants to.

"Well, I'm Colbys mom." The first girl says, and holds her hand out. I shake it.

I've never seen his mom. Ive never seen any of his family actually. Their never around it seems.

"Well I'll let you guys go find something to do." She says.

"Thanks mom." He walks me upstairs, and to his room. He closes the door behind us.

"Well, what now?" I ask, and he chuckles.

"Well this is kinda a good time to tell you something..." He says. I scoot closer.

"What's that?"

"You know how Kacey was holding some dumb shit against me?" He asks.

"Yeah..."

"Well, let me tell you first that I don't really do this anymore. It's not that bad either and I think she really overreacted." He rambles on.

"What is it Colby?" I ask.

"I umm...drug deal. See it's not that bad-"

"Not that bad!? What kinda of drugs?" I ask, getting very impatient with him.

"Pain killers, cocain, heroine...just know I don't  do them." He looks down nervously.

"How the fuck did I not know about this?" I ask, and stand up.

"Well, I haven't really done it lately."

"You can go to jail for that." I say through my teeth, and try not to be too loud.

"I know, that's why I stopped." He says.

"Do the guys know this?" I ask.

"No. No one does except you, Ethan, and Kacey."

"How does Kacey know?"

"She caught me." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"When I say this, I'm being serious. Continue selling drugs and we're over." I say. "Is that why you don't want Kacey to hangout with me? Because you didn't want me to find out?"

"Kacey doesn't really wanna be friends with you Kaylee. That's why I told her not to talk to you this morning. I don't want her hurting you or anything." He says.

"Are you being serious?" I ask, and he nods. I start walk towards the door.

"What are you doing?" He stand up.

"Beating the bitch up, what do you think?" I open the door, and he closes it.

"Kaylee, just don't talk to her. As simple as that." He says. I groan, and sit back on the bed.

"Your not mad at me are you?" He asks. I stay quiet for a moment and then I answer.

"More disappointed and shocked. But no I'm not mad at you." I say. He sits next to me.

"I can promise you, I'm done with selling." He says. I nod.

"Good." I stand up and walk towards the door I open it.

"Are you leaving?" He stands up.

"Yeah." I start to walk out, but he talks again.

"I thought you weren't mad."

"I don't want to change my mind." I walk out the door, and leave.

——

Authors note: She finally found out... another reason why this book is called the deal🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 7.5K 160
Epilogue to the lucky series.
24.2K 442 17
❝ Haven't changed have you Holland. Neither have you y/l. ❞ ⛅️ :: TomHolland x reader
263K 7.1K 176
Third book to Chaos series. Enjoy.
63.9K 907 62
https://m.shubaow.net/247/247035/ By: Dorothy Picking Mushrooms Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-09 Latest: Chapter 062 rebirth f...