The Hope Barely Found

By StarryStormyGalaxy

Theirs a mental institution, for traumatized kids. These kids need to learn to live again. For some, it's bee... More

The One Cage Fight That Went Wrong
Captured... Rescued?
Three Times Trapped
A Shot... of Vodka
Problem Solution Wound
The Day Night Things Changed
What the Fuck
Mirroring
Deku
Alive or Dead
Eri?
Questioning
Smoll Lost Bean
ReeeeeeEEEEEEEE
A Normal Day In The Life Of The Mentally Ill
The Pain of Survival
Plus I'm Done
The Lesson
Thats Rough, Buddy
Fuck
Hell is Real and We Are Living It
Hands up, Bitch!
Our Lives... God Fucking Dammit
Results
Gone With The Wind... Not
Babbling is the new Battling
Batch of Baka's
Cake is for Talkers
Dead
Blood Stained
ITS BRITNEY, BITCH
NO MORE BRITNEY BITCH
Bitches get Stitches
Ratattatat
Brats Don't Always get Punished
Home is Where The Torture Occurs
Talk To Me, I Talk Back Now
Grass do be Green Tho
Blue be Better In The Sky
Gone Girl
Night is Time Ran Out
Best to Worst Timing
Deals for Reals Life
Story Time
The Great Escape
Hope Returned
Done Deal
Batshit Crazy
Thats All Folks!
Discord!!

Gone

11.8K 472 241
By StarryStormyGalaxy

Izuku's head was spinning. He couldn't believe what he had seen. Eri was gone. Eri was dead.

What was he still doing? Izuku didn't know anymore. He faintly heard some yelling, and felt himself being snatched up again. Someone was shaking Izuku's collar. Probably not an officer, he decided slowly. An officer wouldn't be this rough. ...Or kill Eri.

His sister was gone. Izuku thought about the future for a moment. No. He couldn't do it. Izuku can't live without Eri. He absolutely refused. Izuku needed an escape. Now.

Izuku looked up at Twice, the one shaking him. "Come on, snap out of it kid. We need you to run and go back to the base on your own!"

"Shoot me". Izuku's voice was firm, and tears were still streaming down his face, making his vision blurry.

Twice looked confused. So did Hisashi. "Shoot... you? Why?"

Izuku met Hisashi's surprised gaze. "Kill me. I'm done".

Hisashi sighed. "Look, if this is about the girl, I already said we'll get you another one".

"SHOOT ME GODDAMMIT!" Izuku yelled. He was so done with fucking everything! Eri can't just be replaced! Hisashi should know that of all people!

"Boss, maybe you shouldn't have..." Kenji trailed off at Hisashi's glare.

Izuku was screaming, and begging for someone to shoot him. Twice actually dropped him in shock, and even Stain backed up slightly from the boy.

Stain decided this kid was serious. Apparently, so did Hisashi.

"Look, get over it!" Hisashi sighed in exasperation. "It's a girl!"

"She was my life!" Izuku yelled back.

"Okay, your being over dramatic. Get over yourself," Hisashi narrowed his eyes, though he was beginning to think maybe he had been just a little rash...

"Just shoot me. That's all it's going to fucking take!" Izuku yelled again.

Hisashi nodded. Yup, he decided he had made a mistake. Now the question was if Izuku could still be useful like this. Could he possibly connect with another little girl?

Izuku screamed in agony again, and tried to grab the gun from Twice, who had to back away from Izuku. He collapsed to the ground once again.

Hisashi decided no. "Leave him," he commanded. "He's useless to us now".

Twice and Kenji looked surprised, them hesitant.

"Boss won't be happy..." Twice muttered.

"Do you see his state? He's going to kill himself in the next hour anyways," Hisashi spat.

Kenji and Twice looked at the sobbing boy on the ground, and decided he was right.

"HEY!" Twice called to the police, who were trying to hear what was being said. "WE'RE LEAVING YOU THE BOY IF YOU LET US GO SCOTT-FREE!"

The police hesitated, and started talking to each other quietly, but Toshinori and Tsukauchi stepped in quickly.

"We agree!" They called.

Hisashi went first, quickly disappearing into the alleys, Twice, Stain, and Kenji right behind him. The second they were out of range from Izuku, the police rushed forward to the sobbing boy, who had now clambered up.

Toshinori went to see if any of the villains were still in sight, but no movement could be detected.

"They had a car waiting," a police officer informed him, "their gone".

Toshinori nodded, and turned back towards Izuku. Tsukauchi was standing over him with a blanket, and was talking with Gunhead and Thirteen. Toshinori went over to join them, and realized their guns had been removed from their belts, and were resting in a nearby car.

"Uh, what's with the guns?" Toshinori asked.

Everyone went quiet and turned to Izuku. The boy looked up, and Toshinori almost jumped at how tired the boy looked.

"Shoot me," Izuku begged, once again.

Toshinori nodded in understanding, and in shock and fear from how much Izuku seemed like he wanted it.

All Izuku wanted was to die. Couldn't he get what he wanted just this once? After a couple of minutes of pleading with the officers, Izuku shut up. If they wouldn't grant his request, he wouldn't talk. He didn't care anyways. Izuku no longer cared about anything.

After a few minutes of questioning, and no responses from Izuku, vocal or sign, the officers gave up.

"The boy won't tell us anything!" Gunhead exclaimed in frustration, once they were a good distance away from the boy.

"We don't know what he saw, but it really affected him," Thirteen agreed.

"His names Izuku Midoriya," Tsukauchi added, "We got that from the other two boys. They said he didn't talk, but communicated with sign, and didn't seem to have... a death wish, earlier".

Toshinori nodded. "So it was that video they showed him. We know that, what now?"

The four officers were silent.

"Well, what about Aizawa?" Thirteen asked hesitantly. "None of the boys will tell us much, and literal hours ago they were fighting in a cage fight, and pretty damn good at it too from what we saw".

"You don't get that good overnight," Gunhead agreed. "And have you seen their scars?"

The officers turned towards Tsukauchi's car this time, where the two boys were watching Izuku, and doing some sign. Tsukauchi's mind went to Todoroki's left eye, and Shinsou's lips. Not that Izuku was without his fair share too.

"You know what? I agree," Tsukauchi added, surprising everyone. "They all have their story's, and definitely aren't ready for foster care or some shit".

Toshinori thought it over. "I think... I think it would do them good. Those kids, they treat each other like a family. They care about each other, and I think it would be good for all three of them".

Their was a moment of silence. Thirteen was the first to speak. "So... are we agreed then?"

Everyone agreed. "Guess I need to make a phone call," Toshinori sighed, and Tsukauchi nodded.

"I'll make the arrangements now".

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku laid in the same spot for about half an hour before the officers started to dispense.

It wasn't long before Tsukauchi came back with a officer. "This is Thirteen," he introduced.

Izuku didn't care. He didn't bother respond.

Thirteen grabbed Izuku's arms, hoisting him up, and started moving him towards Tsukauchi's car, with the other two boys. Todoroki and Shinsou went quiet when the door opened, and Thirteen pushed Izuku into the car.

When the door shut, nothing was said. It was Izuku who broke the silence. He looked up at the two boys, cheeks still wet, but out of tears. An empty sob made his way to Izuku's throat. "Please kill me".

Todoroki and Shinsou were shocked, and turned to look at each other. Izuku wanted them to kill him? What had happened out there?

Shinsou and Todoroki gulped, and looked back at Izuku.

"Are you serious?" Shinsou asked.

Izuku gave a slow nod. "Please," he begged, voice cracking. They took everything, he signed, when his voice wouldn't work.

Todoroki took in a deep breathe. He recognized that look. He knew it all too well. That was his sisters look before she left. When their dad had tricked her into thinking Todoroki and her brothers were dead. She had gone missing that night.

Shinsou also understood the look. Whatever they had shown Izuku, had killed him. Maybe not physically, but no matter what anyone said, Izuku was mentally dead. It would do only more pain to force him to live.

"Are you... are you sure? Is their... anything at all?" Shinsou felt his voice break. Todoroki couldn't get himself to say anything.

Izuku shook his head. I watched it myself. I'm sure, he signed slowly.

Both Shinsou and Todoroki understood.

"Um, I can do it if you want?" Shinsou offered weakly. This wouldn't keep him up more than he already stayed up. Shinsou was an insomniac. He knew the death would give him something to think about.

Todoroki gave a slight nod. "If your sure Izuku?" He tried one last time.

Izuku nodded, eyes completely dead. You know, I don't know how to smile, Izuku signed.

Todoroki nodded. "He's sure," he said out loud, though he was pretty sure Shinsou had gotten the message anyways.

With a deep breathe, Shinsou held out his hands. Izuku easily grabbed them, desperately pulling them around his neck, and tightening them for Shinsou.

Izuku sighed, and both Shinsou and Todoroki saw how peaceful this was making him. With a finale nod, Shinsou squeezed.

Even while he was actively being chocked, Izuku didn't fight or wince from the pain. He welcomed it. He tried holding his breathe to make death come faster, but instincts made him gasp for breathe. Black dots started covering is vision just as some yells from outside were heard.

The door was flown open, and light filled the car. Izuku felt himself being yanked from Shinsou's grasp, and Shinsou was also yanked from the car. Todoroki was once again locked in it, but this time alone.

"No! Nononono nO!" Izuku started to sob again. He was right there! So close! Izuku had been within reach of Eri, and these people had to ruin it for them. He had finally found people who understood, and were willing enough to help him, and these... these people had to fucking ruin it! "NO!"

"It's okay! Your safe now!" Toshinori tried to reassure the boy.

Izuku pushed Toshinori off of him, hard. "Don't you fucking get it?! I don't want to be!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 10.4K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...
66.5K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
223K 12.2K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...