The Last Crusader(Ram X Male...

By ASnazzyGuy

(Cover Art by DiamondFreddy29[https://www.wattpad.com/user/DiamondFreddy29]) (PREVIOUS COVER ART FOUND HERE:... More

In The Blink Of An Eye
An endless cycle
Blazing A Path Forward
Fire and Ice, Fall Out Boy and Puck
The Roswaal Mansion
The Mystery Of The Crusaders
Take 2
The Hunt For The Truth
The Point Of No Return
Your Fighting Spirit
Novocain
Ram
The Emissary
The Royal Selection, PT 1
The Royal Selection, PT 2
A 'Friendly' Duel
It Won't End
Another Loop, Again, No End
Light At The End Of The Tunnel
The Great White Whale
The Tables Turning
To Be Found Worthy
A Hero's Requiem
Alone In A Room, PT 1
Alone In A Room, PT 2
Far From Home
Careless Whisper, PT 1
Careless Whisper, PT 2
Everywhere I Go, PT 1
Everywhere I Go, PT 2
The Search, Resumed
Skin
Encore
Backstreet Boys
The Wolf, PT 1
The Wolf, PT 2
New Divide, PT 1
New Divide, PT 2
Faith
Stone Sour
Iron Maiden, PT 1
Iron Maiden, PT 2
Stossgebet
The Beast's True Master
Final Stand
The True Might Of Backstreets
The True Might of Requiem

A Bizarre Adventure Of Your Own

3.7K 85 96
By ASnazzyGuy

  Let me get a few things straight. I will end up doing the story of Re Zero after the blast, but for now, I'm going to change the story a bit. There will be a time skip between the end of last chapter and the beginning of this chapter, and when this little story ends, I'll pick back up where I left off. This will be a JoJo based adventure, with enemy stand users and all, but left me specify a few things: This is NOT a copy of an existing part. Most stands and users are ones I Came up with. Do NOT expect the kinda stuff Araki, the writer of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, would write for Part 9. Hell, don't even expect it to be as long as most of the seasons in JoJo. Got that? Good, let's start.

Stand Name: Fall Out Boy Requiem

Power: A

Speed: A

Range: B

Durability: B

Precision: A

Potential: C

Since awakening their Requiem, Y/n L/n, Fall Out Boy Requiem's master, has gained the ability to manipulate organic matter at an atomic level, and is capable of defying death, healing the most fatal wounds, and taking away someone's ability to die by putting their soul into 'Stasis,' a state in which no matter what happens to their body, they will not feel anything, and they will not die. They will not remember anything that happened during stasis. Fall Out Boy Requiem still possesses all previous abilities, in addition to this new ability, Twin Skeletons.

  Thunk, thunk, thunk

  Your knife cut through the skinned potatoes, into slices that could easily be mashed after boiling. Behind you, Subaru was slicing carrots that would later top a side salad, while Rem and Ram worked together to prepare the main meal for the night: roasted chicken.

  The weeks had passed, and when the threat at the mansion had considerably cooled off, the residents of the manor itself had been allowed to return. For safety's sake, the residents of the nearby village of Arlam had been asked to stay at the capital and the Sanctuary until the threat was 100% cleared out.

You swiftly cut through the potatoes, the newly sharpened knife you held playing a huge role. Soon, all the potatoes you were told to cut were all in thick slices, and in a pot of water, which boiled considerably faster than what could be considered natural, mostly thanks to your stand. FOB:R had absorbed enough energy that afternoon to make it clearly visible to everyone, Stand user or otherwise. As a result, you had done your best to let off as much energy as possible, both to avoid feverish temperatures and to maintain the combat advantage of having an invisible ally.

Soon, the potatoes were being mashed, mixed with salt, butter, and milk, and being mashed even more. As the extra ingredients began to give the potatoes a creamy texture, Subaru finished putting together the ingredients that would make the salad.

"Hey Y/n, you remember how that arrow apparently gave you that power up?" You rolled your eyes at the question.

"Subaru, I know more about stands and the arrows more than everyone else in this room combined." You stated. Subaru sighed, shaking his head.

"I just want to take a look at one of those arrows." Subaru stated. You shrugged.

"I could allow that, but I only have two arrows. If something happened to one of them, I would kill everyone involved." You spoke in a dark tone. Subaru nodded, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I know, I know, it's just that I want to take a look at what have you all those cool powers." He said. You rolled your eyes, before walking out of the room.

You entered the room again, holding the black case. As the maids and Subaru watched, you opened it, taking out one of the golden arrows. You flipped it around in your fingers for a moment, before letting Subaru admire it.

"I don't trust you around sharp things, so I'm debating whether or not I should let you hold this." You told him. He sighed, reaching out for the dangerous weapon. You grabbed the head of the arrow, letting Subaru take the shaft. He slowly inspected it, reaching out with a finger to take a feel of the metal the arrowhead was made with. You narrowed your eyes as he touched the arrowhead. When he didn't get near the sharp edges, you began to relax, until the idiot started to try testing the sharpness by rubbing his finger against the edge, the way one would shave.

"Ow-" Subaru didn't have the time to exclaim in pain before his hand fell off, leaving a smoking stump. He stood in shock, resisting the urge to scream. You sighed, your stand disappearing behind your back.

"The meteorite that arrow is made of contains an ancient disease that kills almost everyone it comes in contact with. Even the smallest poke can effect someone. Don't worry though, I cut off your hand before it could ever have the time to get to you." You stated, smirking. Subaru gasped, gestured to you, then his hand, then himself, gasping again. You rolled your eyes, walking into the storage room.

You grabbed a leftover slab of beef from the previous night, bones still on it. You placed them in front of Subaru, grabbing the stump that ended his left arm, and putting a had on the slab of meat.

"Fall Out Boy, Twin Skeletons." You whispered to yourself as your stand's arms appeared, mirroring the position you took, and the hands began to glow. The slab of meat started to disappear, and when the glow ended, there was one more hand in the room. Subaru yanked his new hand back, hugging it to his chest, still gasping from the shock, and your reaction time.

"There you go, crybaby." You told him, grabbing his old hand, and tossing it into the garbage. It was diseased meat now.

"That's still super trippy to see dude, no matter how many times you use that." Subaru stated, moving his hand around.

"He is correct, Y/n." Ram stated, as Rem nodded, braising the meat with boiling water in preparation for cooking.

"That is still a sight to behold." Rem agreed. They were all right. Over the weeks, you had used Twin Skeletons to solve a number of problems, and wounds from accidents, helping you get more and more used to it, and how to use it. The initial display of power, that being you coming back from the dead, seemed to be the strongest you had gone with it, and you haven't even done so consciously.

The food was quickly cooked, with help from you, and just as soon, you were helping serve the food in plates, passing them around the almost empty table.

Ram was handling the opposite side of the table, and Subaru and Rem were initially serving the plates, which you would take.

Across the manor, a thunderous banging echoed through the halls. You and the others looked at each other as Emilia and Roswaal entered the room.

"It seems someone is at the door." The latter of the two stated, an amused smirk on his face.

"Y/n, if you would?" Emilia asked. You nodded, jogging out of the dining hall. Who would come to the manor, at this time, when threats hung so close?

Opening the front door revealed a young man, about your age, with blonde hair. Green eyes seemed to inspect you thoroughly, and the clothes he wore seemed old, almost like the default clothes in a typical video game.

"Um... hey." He said, giving an awkward wave. You didn't return the gesture, staring him down. Under your glare, he looked down.

Emilia calls that a sign of guilty conscience.

"Listen, I was just exploring the area, and it looks like it's gonna storm really bad." The boy started,

"There's nobody in the village nearby, and all the doors are locked. This is the only sign of intelligent life I've seen, and I just want to know if I can take shelter here for the night." The boy requested. You sighed, rubbing your eyes.

"What's your name?" You asked.

"My name?" He asked. You nodded.

"My name's Joseph. Joseph Kalakami." He said, holding out a hand. His name sounded Japanese.

"Joseph, was it? You said it's gonna rain really bad?" You asked. Joseph nodded, looking up.

"Yes, I do believe it's gonna storm." At those words, something changed. A wind started to pick up, and you noticed clouds start to move faster than usual.

"Y/n? Who is it?" Rem asked, walking into view. Joseph looked at her.

"Hey, Miss, I was just wond-"

"This guy wants to stay her for the night to avoid the storm that's coming up." You interrupted, silencing Joseph. Rem nodded.

"I will see to Roswaal about this. Mister, could you come with me?" She asked, turning around and walking towards the dining room. You moved aside, allowing Joseph to move past you.

If you were honest, you already didn't like the guy. Something about him seemed off. You swallowed as you shut the door, watching the first drops of rain come down.

"Well, Mister Kalakami, It seems your guess was right. We can let you stay here until the morning, and if needed, we can give you something to help against the rain tomorrow." Roswaal spoke as you entered the dining hall, to see Joseph taking a seat near the end of the table, away from everybody else. He eyed you as you took a seat next to Ram, who had sat down to eat.

You began to eat, listening to some conversation Joseph was starting.

"Who made this food?" He asked. Rem answered him.

"The chicken was prepared by me and my sister, the salad was made by Subaru, the one with black hair, and Y/n made the potatoes." She told him. You looked at Joseph as he looked to you.

"Well, these potatoes are amazing. In fact, I believe these are the best I've eaten!" He stated. You noticed Subaru, Rem, and Ram seem to grow quiet, almost as if jealous, and Roswaal seemed to smile in pride.

There it was again. The words 'I believe,' and something strange happen. You shrugged, swallowing your bite of chicken.

"It's literally just boiled potatoes, mixed with milk and butter, mashed with a pinch of salt." You stated, as the others resumed eating.

"Well, I'm sure you've done something else, but I won't question it." He said. He was getting on your nerves. One minute, he's shy, looking away, and the next, he's all 'yo you're amazing.'

"And this chicken! How did you do it?" Joseph asked Ram. She pointed her knife at Rem.

"She did the cooking. I seasoned the meat and prepared it for cooking." She stated.

"Well, Either way, I need to apologize for intruding on you guys. I had no idea it would storm this bad." He said, chuckling. You narrowed your eyes as Emilia spoke up.

"I heard from Puck that it was supposed to be a light rain today." She said, looking around.

"Well, I do believe that it's much worse than that." As soon as those words left his lips, the room darkened for a moment as lightning struck. A few seconds later, thunder rolled across the mansion. There it was again. 'I Believe,' then something weird.

You finished eating your food, and stood up, pushing your chair in. You grabbed your plate and silverware, and as Ram stood up next to you, you grabbed hers as well. You walked into the kitchen, careful not to drop anything, with Ram following behind you, probably to start on dishes.

As you placed the dirty dishes into the sink, Subaru also entered the room.

"That Joseph guy's nicer than expected." He said, starting to take care of the leftovers.

"He did say mostly kind things." Ram agreed. You scoffed.

"I don't like him." You stated, to the surprise of both other servants in the room.

"Why not?" Subaru asked. You shrugged.

"It's just...." you paused, closing your eyes.

"Can you guys do me a favor?" You asked. Ram nodded, and Subaru gave you a thumbs up.

"Yeah, What is it?" He asked.

"Count how many times he says 'I Believe,' followed by something happening." You said. Subaru raised his brows, letting out a chuckle.

"Really? That's it?" He asked. You glared at him.

"Earlier, when I first let him in, he said 'I Believe It's Gonna Storm.' As soon as he said that, the wind picked up, and rain started to fall." You said. Subaru's laugh started to fade.

"You sure that's not coincidence?" He asked. You sighed.

"During dinner, he said 'I Believe these are the best potatoes I've eaten,' and you guys just kinda-"

"Got jealous? Well yeah, if a guest says someone else's food is better, it's gonna make you jealous, right?" Subaru interrupted. Ram tapped her chin, looking up.

"When he said 'I Believe it's much worse than that,' about the storm, it started thundering." She pointed out. You nodded.

"That's my point. Either this guy's amazing at guessing, or-"

"He's someone with a weird ability that lets him tell the future?" Subaru asked. You shrugged.

"That could be it, but either way, don't trust him." You told them. Ram nodded, getting to dishes.

"If you believe he may not have the best intentions, I have no choice but to trust you, Y/n." You nodded thanks as you began helping her with dishes, quickly moving on to your other chores.

The rain poured out of the sky, nearly completely blocking the morning sun. It was pretty early in the morning, and you had woken up Puck, who floated over your shoulder, rubbing his eyes as you looked out of the window.

"Strange, it should've faded to a light drizzle by now." He said, tilting his head with a yawn. You nodded, focusing on your own reflection.

"Hey Puck, do you trust Joseph?" You asked. Puck nodded, sitting on your shoulder.

"Yeah, he hasn't really done anything to make me not trust him, so..." he trailed off.

"He did like letting me too." He stated. You sighed, looking at Puck.

"How many times did he compliment you and Emilia?" You asked. Puck smirked, looking at you.

"Why? Are you jealous?" He asked. You shook your head.

"I'm suspicious." You replied. Puck leaned back, looking at the ceiling.

"Well, he called Emilia very pretty, my fur very soft, he enjoyed speaking with her, and-"

"How many times did he say the words 'I Believe?" You asked. Puck shrugged.

"More Times than I can count. 'I Believe your fur is the softest fur I've touched,' 'My my, I do believe you may be the prettiest girl I've ever seen,' 'I Believe the weather's not being kind to us right now,' blah blah blah, why?" He asked. You sighed, turning away from the window.

"I think he has some kind of ability linked to those words. Call me paranoid, but I think he's just trying to get close to us." You told Puck. He thought over your words, before nodding.

"That would make sense. But please, there's no way he'd be THAT obvious about it, right?" He asked. You shrugged.

"If he's been sent by someone, they chose the wrong guy." You stated. Puck nodded, taking flight off of your shoulder.

"So, you're telling me to be careful here?" He asked. You nodded.

"Stay close to Emilia." You instructed him. Puck nodded, flying off. You sighed, walking towards the kitchen to start preparing breakfast.

Breakfast came and passed, and you noticed Joseph feeling a tad energetic. It was comparable to Subaru during your final attempt to survive the first week at the mansion. He was too happy to see everyone, and too busy yelling at himself for making a mistake to notice you cleaning up after him, fixing said mistakes.

The storm had only intensified, to the point where Roswaal was forced to let him stay another night, to your irritation.

By the time he said 'I Believe' again, you almost lost it.

You were straightening up a study area, as Joseph was sitting near Emilia again, reading a book.

"Hm. This is a large collection of books you have, Miss Emilia." He complimented her. Emilia smiled, turning the page of her own book as he continued.

"I do believe you have one of the more interesting collections I've seen, when it comes to books." He stated. You looked at Emilia, who brushed a hair behind her ear, looking around.

"If you think my collection is impressive, you should see the library we have here." Before Joseph could respond, you intervened.

"You really like those words, don't you?" You asked, sweeping the dust from beneath a vacant chair. Joseph looked at you, a smile on his face.

"Pardon?" He asked.

"'I Believe.' You've said that more times than I can count." You stated. Emilia looked at you with amusement.

"Is there a problem with that, Y/n?" She asked. You narrowed her eyes. Emilia was always shy near strangers, afraid of how they would treat her. Now, in a day, she was warmed up enough to this guy to defend him.

"No, I have a problem with how everything he believes happens right after he says he believes it will." You stated. Joseph shrugged.

"It's just a lucky guess." He stated.

"Everything you say to people. If you 'believe' something is impressive, the person you're complimenting just soaks it up like a sponge." You stated. Joseph rolled his eyes.

"That's not true. You, the pink haired maid, Subaru, even Puck haven't been reacting to my compliments." He stated. You couldn't help but chuckle.

"Wait, I'm sorry?" You asked. Joseph looked somewhat offended.

"I said-"

"I'm not asking about what you said. I'm asking about how easy you are to read." You told him. As he frowned, you held up a finger.

"Now you're gonna say 'I don't believe this is how you should speak to a guest, especially as a servant.' Then Emilia's gonna note that and reprimand me." You pointed at him, smirking.

"Go."

"I don't believe this is-" he stopped at your words, as Emilia looked between you two in confusion.

"Wait, I'm confused. What's happening?" She asked. Joseph held up a hand to silence her.

"What are you talking about dude? This entire time I've been here, you've been all suspicious. I promise I'm not doing anything wrong. In fact, I believe-"

"Zip it." You told him. He looked frustrated at your interruption as Emilia stood up.

"Y/n, please don't tell our guest-"

"Emilia, his ability activates when he says 'I Believe.'" You interrupted, not looking away from Joseph. He swallowed nervously as Emilia looked at Joseph in confusion.

"What ability?" She asked. Joseph shrugged.

"I promise, I have no idea what he's talking about. I be-"

"Don't." You warned him. He gulped as you decided to pull one last test on him. You had a feeling you knew what was happening here, but you didn't want to be right.

"Hey Joseph?" You asked. He looked at you, sweat beginning to appear.

"Yes?" He asked. Fall Out ably appeared in front of him. He didn't seem to react, until Fall Out Boy raises his fist for a punch.

You smiled, and Emilia looked confused as Joseph ducked, seemingly dodging nothing. You started to chuckle, before laughing as he stood up.

"Tell me, Joseph, what's your stand?" You asked. He looked ashamed as he began to realize his situation.

"How long did you know?" He responded, beginning to step back. You smirked as you stepped forward.

"As soon as you decided to change the weather." Emilia tilted her head as she looked at Joseph.

"I don't grasp what's happening here." She stated. You cleared your throat to get her attention.

"Joseph did a very bad job of hiding his abilities. It seems that when he puts 'I Believe' in front of something, it magically comes true." You stated. Joseph shook his head.

"No, that's not how it works." He admitted. You clapped.

"You admit it! What does your stand do, and why are you here?" You asked, leaning forward. Emilia began to step back as Joseph answered.

"Well, you have me cornered, so I have no choice. I can alter certain events by intensifying or nullifying them, or I can ultimately change people's moods." Joseph said. You smiled.

"So why did you change the weather to stay here?" You asked. Joseph swallowed, backing up.

"I just wanted to see the popular-"

"Cut it. Why. Are. You. Here?" You asked. Joseph grew visibly nervous as he hit the wall.

"I was told to tell you guys th-"

"Joseph?" Emilia interrupted.

"Yeah?" He responded. Emilia's eyes hardened as she responded.

"Tell the truth." She ordered him. He sighed.

"I have to scout you guys out." He said. That seemed logical. You sneered.

"For who?" You asked.

"Can't tell. Don't know who he is."

"What's your stand's name?" He paused, before answering.

"It's called.... it's called Believer." He admitted.

"Good ability, I'll give you that. But you make for a horrid spy." You told him. You approached him as he looked up at you in fear.

"So, Joseph. If you're scouting us out, I have quite a few more questions for you." You cracked your knuckles as Fall Out Boy appeared by you, mimicking your motions.

"And I know you have the answers I want."

I'm sorry. This chapter probably sucked, but I'm kinda tired, and have no excuse for this. I hope you enjoyed the read, and I'll start writing a chapter, probably tomorrow. Have a good night, or day, or life.

~ASnazzyGuy

~3662 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 10.5K 65
Y/N, a normal guy, is one day sent to the world of Re:Zero! He's watched the anime, so he knows that tough times are ahead. Come along the journey a...
111K 2.8K 42
Y/N L/N ... This impulsive child was sent to Re:Zero, with the powers of the Ten Commandments from the anime, Seven Deadly Sins. I don't own anything...
75.8K 947 12
A re:zero male reader insert To begin with, no you are not an edgy prick like Sauske, nor are you an uchiha. You just get the power mysteriously. Sub...
14.6K 328 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...