Moon of My Life | Gaara

By signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... More

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Forty Six.

3K 94 39
By signofthekiwi_

_______________________

Chapter Forty Six.
Confessions.

_______________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

Me and the Sands Siblings went all the way on my clay bird to find where Naruto is and by the help of Kurama who is telling me where he is, we finally found him.

We landed on the snow, Naruto wasn't alone he was with Yamato, Lee, Kiba, Sakura, Kakashi and Sai.

But what got me shocked was Sakura was infront of Naruto and I swear I heard her say "I love you Naruto."

"What the heck..." I growled.

Sakura even hugged Naruto. That got me frowning and wanting to know what's going on. Since when does Sakura even loved Naruto? She basically made fun of us all these years and didn't give a damn thing about Naruto. Is it because he's the hero or what?

Until Naruto 's shocked face turned into a serious one. "I hate people who lie to themselves."

That totally got Sakura pissed off, that when Kiba whispered something to her she gave him a stomp on the foot that got him in pain and screamed.

When Sakura was about to leave with Kiba and Lee.

Little sister have to interfere.

Now that Gaara and his siblings aren't glancing at me, I immediately did hand rotation.

"RASENGAN!"

I swear, seeing Sakura playing with my brother's feelings got me crazy.

That I was THIS close on hitting her when Kakashi grabbed my wrist before that happened.

"Kyuubi, what were you–" my glare made Sakura shut up and look at me. My face was completely red. "A-are you insane?!"

"I may be insane, but insane is better than stupid! Quit playing with my brother's feelings, he had enough already."

Sakura gave me a sympathetic look and then went away, dragging Lee, Kiba and Sai.

I sighed and face palmed, and then noticed that I finally found Naruto.

The thing I did is run to Naruto and give him a big tight hug. "Onii-Chan." I said, with a sweet smile.  "Good to see you."

"Kyuubi, you're okay." He said, hugging me back. After the hug, Gaara came to Naruto and they talked a bit about stuff. I wasn't listening, because I was talking with Kakashi and Yamato telling them of what happened.

"And did you get hurt?" Asked Kakashi.

I laughed nervously. "Yeah, but it got healed because of Kurama." I explained. "Wh- why are you crying, Kakashi- Sensei?"

He was actually tearing.

He wiped off his tears and sniffed his snot inside. "Kyuubi, you... You are a woman now." He said, seriously he just noticed. "You were this tall when we first met, you were my little kawaii daughter and now... You..."

Uh oh, he will break down any moment.

I patted his shoulder and nervously chuckled. "Calm down, Kakashi-Sensei, I'm still here ya know. I'm only sixteen, not thirty." I said.

"And you showed your eye."

"Kakashi-Sensei! Stop crying over dumb things, its not like I'm an old woman!" I had enough. "Captain Yamato, please take care of him."

"Huh, you're not coming with us to Konoha?" Naruto asked.

"No, I will stay in Suna," I said. "The Akatsuki are now searching for the last Jinchuriki, if I stay with you it'll be easy for them to capture us. If I stay away, they have to look for me to get the Nine-Tails, and they won't succeed, not while we are separated."

is he going to cry?

I had my hands on his shoulder and smiled. "I'm happy to be your sister. Think about the old days when you miss me. Like... When we painted on the Hokages' mountain faces and got chased down. And when adults used to make fun of us and me yelling at them as your defender. We make a good team, don't lose faith in that. And never lose faith in bringing Sasuke back, because I will help you with that."

"Let's return, Kyuubi." Said Temari, they Sand Siblings were ready and waiting for me.

I gave them a nod and looked back at Naruto, whom looked a bit red and like he's thinking of asking me a question but is too awkward to ask.

"Kyuubi..." He blushed, scratching the back of his head.

"What?"

"Uhmmm, what's your relationship with Gaara?" He blushed more red and looked as nervous as never. I guess he really wanted to know, that this question is too embarrassing for him to ask.

Even I blushed. The truth is that it's complicated, but I have to answer the right question where Gaara is hearing.

"We—"

Kankuro cut me off. "Oh, you haven't heard? To save Gaara's title as the Kazekage, your sister pretended to be his fiancee and the both of them slept in one bed while snuggling."

You can't imagine how awkward this is.

Naruto's priceless face.

Kakashi-Sensei's priceless face.

Yamato's priceless face.

Sai's expressionless face.

I erupted. "HEYY WAIT DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA WE WERE JUST SLEEPING NOTHING MORE HAPPENED!" I screamed, trying to convince them before the wrong idea gets in their heads.

But Naruto, he looks... Like he's about to rage as the overprotective brother. Annnd he did of course. This is Naruto, I'd expect more of a simple reaction from him.

"You WHAAAAT!" He screamed, sharp pals eyes of anger showed up as he was pointing at us like he's showing a cross to vampires. "I thought I made it clear that you won't date a single person until you are nineteen!"

"Naruto!" I yelled.

"Bad Kyuubi, bad! Bad!!!"

Now I'm getting scolded like a dog.

"We are not dating." Gaara spoke, that's kind of sad actually, I feel like I should interrupt before he says something else I don't want to hear.

"Actually! We are." I said, stopping beside Gaara and taking his hand, holding it. "I love him, ya know."

"Kyuubi..." Gaara's voice was astonished.

I turned my head to look at him. "When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life." I said, at first it sounded solemn but now a smile came up on my face.

I squeezed his hand and gave our hands holding a glance.

"Kyuubi, really?" Naruto looked heartbroken, I nodded. "Does this means that I will lose you? You are going to live in Suna, forget about Konoha and your dream of being the strongest Shinobi."

"Naruto, I'm not going to get married." I said, laughing nervously. "It's for Kurama's protection, we can't lose him. Besides, I'm not going to forget anything. We'll meet in war."

"Yes, in war." Naruto said. "I'll see you soon I hope."

"Same." I replied. "Bye."

And then, we rode the clay bird and went up in the air. Gaara kept glancing at me. I think he is still shocked abour what I said.

As for Temari and Kankuro, I knew they were waiting for this the whole time. By their looks now, they seemed rather happy.

I closed my eyes and appeared in the place where he is caged. To seem him with his glare while lying over there looked bored as ever.

Without hesitation or second thoughts, I went to the bars he is behind, and since I'm small and can go through the spaces between the bars, I went there. I know he won't harm me because if I get hurt he gets hurt.

"Kyuubi... What is it that you want?"

I crossed my arms. "Is this the way you speak to visitors?" I sarcastically said, this is the first time I get this close but boy he's huge. But it's not like I'm scared. "I came here to thank you for... You know, Gaara and me, remember?"

"Yes." He replied.

"Thanks to you, he's my first." I said. "I never knew you with this friendly, huuh Kurama?" I teased him.

"First?" He scoffed. "He's not your first, Kyuubi."

"What? What do you mean?" I asked, "I'm really sure he's the first."

Kurama did a creepy smile. "As I expected, you don't remember. Let me show you what happened less a year ago... "

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Kyuubi, walking oddly and kept losing balance while drinking something she shouldn't have.

"Huh, why is that bitch being weird?" Hidan asked his gang , he bent down and gave her a stare, and suddenly he gaped. "Ohhh look! She's drinking!" He took the bottle away from her.

"Hey, gimme dat!" She tried to reach for it but her feet betrayed her and made her go to another destination. "I'll go get another one anyway. Why does it seriously smell like shit anyway!"

"You probably used your Nine-Tails mode and pissed on the floor, who can blame you? " Kisame said.

One step and her feet broke a part of the floor as she got stuck. "Oh look... A rabbit hole!" She exclaimed.

"Who gave her alcohol?" Itachi said angrily. "She's underaged to drink those stuff. Now who would do such a thing?"

"I accidentally left mine on the table," Hidan confessed nervously laughing.

"Idiot." Deidara said.

"It's apple juice! I need more apple juice NOW!" said the stuck girl.

Konan picked the girl up and had her on her feet. "She's even having a fever." She said when she had her hand on Kyuubi's forehead. "Deidara, get her to your dorm and make sure she stays comfortable. "

Deidara nodded lazily and picked Kyuubi up, he took her all the way to the dorm and had her on her bed.

"Such a trouble you are, can't you tell by its smell?" said Deidara.

Kyuubi, with the redness under her eyes, she glanced at Deidara with a look that expresses cuteness and illness. "Deidara -Senpai..."

"Hm?"

"Sleep with me."

Deidara blushed. "Hey! Don't be such a pervert, Kyuubi. Go to sleep." bothered by the look she's giving him, he covered her face with a blanket. "Sleep, get well."

"No!" She yelled. "Stay here, senpai!"

"Senpai? When do you call me that?!"

She grabbed his wrist and yanked him, that he lost his balance and fell on her bed. Kyuubi had her hand on his head and smiled. "Beside me."

He didn't move.

Kyuubi sat up and had her hands on his shoulders and leaned forward. "You... Are... Pretty."

He blushed, little did he know that he is rather enjoying this.

Close faces, what could this lead to? Even their noses touched. Now lips are getting closer and closer until this did go to kissing and then making out.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"NOOOOO!" I screamed. "YOU DID THIS TO ME?!" I screamed at Kurama, pointing at him and blaming him.

"You dimwit, you did this to me, making me watch this gross moment. I was disgusted that I almost died. A fifteen year old making out with an eighteen year old, what is wrong with you?"

"I was drunk! Don't blame me!" I screamed. "So this is why there was once Deidara kept blushing when I'm around. Huh... Did this lead into... Uhm."

"No," Kurama said. "If you have kids, I'll commit suicide."

"Thanks a lot." I said using sarcasm.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was actually asleep, and we were nearly there, above the sand.

And I was sleeping on Gaara's lap. He saw me and smiled, digging his finger through my hair, I smiled back at him.

Here we are.

Suna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 2.8K 65
(REWRITTEN) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does when you watch them closely as they show...
26.9K 1.3K 9
Late nights, missions, drinking buddies. With each passing day, it became more and more obvious that maybe they fitted together a little too well.
573K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
158K 2.5K 30
❝ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. ❞ Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 ──────────── ◆ Characters...