Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

By AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... More

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(9) Half of my heart
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(13) Hericane
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(20) When im with you
(21) We like 2 party
(22) Goodbye Road
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
๐Ÿ’™ Book 2 ๐Ÿ’™
(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(17) 24k
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(20) Shine
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(26) Know me
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(31) Dont throw it all away our love
(32) On track
(33) Touch
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(19) Like Im gonna Lose you

40 2 0
By AmbivertRobot

Song Inha

Minho and sowon came over our apartment after dinner.

"Baby where's that jengga we bought?" Chan yelled.

"Ill get it." I yelled from the kitchen and grabbed 4 cans of beer and some chips. I put it down on the table in the living room where everybody is settled. "Its in the bedroom at the top of the closet." I sat down.

"I thought you were going to get it?" Chan pouted.

"I changed my mind." I opened the chips and he went to get it.

"Since when did you have jengga? You never played it with me?" Sowon opened her can.

"I just bought it, chan wanted to play it with you guys."

"Here we go." Chan sat excitingly.

"You shouldve brought uno cards instead. This is just like playing truth or dare." Minho remarked.

"Then dont play." Chan moved away the tower of jengga from minho.

"Im already here, dont be childish."

"Who goes first?" I asked.

"Should we go by age? Or shall we play rock scissors paper?" Chan suggested.

"Im not good at rock scissors paper. Lets go by age." Sowon spoke.

"Okay so its chan,minho,me and sowon."

"You should really start calling me oppa." Minho whispered but loud enough for us to hear.

"Shut up minho." Sowon rolled her eyes.

"You only call him minho?" I asked.

"Thats a progress, she used to call me lee know." Minho chuckled.

"Okay chan start now!" Sowon cheered.

"Youre weird." Chan replied.

"She's my friend." I glared at him.

"I know you're both weird." He took a piece out successfully. "Do 3 aegyo's." He sighed.

"Wait ill get a plastic bag for you guys. Dont want anyone to vomit on my carpet." I pretended to stand up.

"Ugh, why did you have to pick that hyung?" Minho looked so disgusted.

"Is it that bad?" Sowon asked and i nodded.

"Shut up please." He took a deep breath and did 3 aegyo i tried my best to pull a poker face.

"That was nice." Sowon was the only who spoke, minho just ate some chips.

"Thank you for telling me how cute i was." He turned to me. It was minho's turn now.

"Kiss the person on your right." They all look at me since sowon was on his left it turned silent for 5 seconds but he kissed sowon. "Because youre always right." He smiled at her, sowon blushed.

"Phew, i thought we were gonna cut off ties just now." Chan fanned himself.

"Kiss a person with the same sex." Sowon didnt hesitate for a second and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"What the fuck?" Chan was so surprised.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Sowon went back to her place.

"That was so weird." Minho was looking at the both of us.

"I think we should stop playing. Im getting anxious all of a sudden." Chan wiped his fake sweat.

"Dramatic. Just continue." I slapped his arm.

We continued playing and we got simple and stupid dares. Like chan had to scream "im from Australia mate!" outside my house, sowon uploaded an ugly picture of her for 30 minutes but she got lazy to delete it. Minho had to dance to baby shark in a hiphop way.

"Tell a truth." Chan spoke, he looked at minho and it was like they were talking with their eyes.

Me and Sowon also looked anxious, does it perhaps have anything to do with the instant boyfriend thing.

"Just speak already im dying." Sowon widen her eyes at chan.

"Just tell it hyung, they'll find out anyways." Minho shrugged.

"We only have a month left and we'll go back to our dorm to prepare for a come back." Chan looked at me. I just nodded and turned to sowon who doesnt look too happy.

"Thats good to hear babe. You'll have time for me this time right?" I put on a happy face.

"Of course, im not gonna be stupid this time or else i might find that jiyoung calling you again." He squished my cheeks.

"You wont throw me out the next time i come back to your place right?" Minho spoke to sowon who was spacing out. "Or are you gonna change the code again?" She was still not listening to minho. "Sowon?"

I made the jengga fall down, it finally made sowon come back to her senses.

"Why did you do that?" Chan tried to put it up again.

"Im getting bored already."

"Are you mad at me coz i didn't tell you?" I hear minho whisper so low.

"Hey, lets get some sleep. I think the two might need a talk." I whispered to chan and he agreed.

"Lets play another game next time. You two should get some rest." Chan stood up.

"Thanks for having us over." Minho hugged me.

"I really had fun today." Sowon hugged me and chan.

The two left, me and chan started to clean up.

"Time really flew by fast hasnt it?" Chan broke the silence.

"Yeah its been two months now. Im not sure if ill get used in being alone again." I sat down and hugged my knees.

"Aww baby, ill visit as much as i can. We can always talk on the phone." He held me close to his chest.

"Chan, did you enjoy being with me? Will you miss me?" I look up at him.

"Thats a rhetorical question but if it makes you feel better i did. And ill miss you like crazy." He kissed my forehead.

"Ill make every second count. I wont waste anytime we have left." I hugged him tightly.

"Its not like im gonna be gone forever, but youre right we must make it count." He chuckled, i feel a tear escape my eyes.

I hugged him so tight.

"I love you and im gonna miss you so much. Thank you for being with me."

"Youre talking like your gonna lose me. Ill be back and i promise ill stay in touch." He wiped my tear.

"You didnt answer me. I wanna hear it please." Another tear escaped.

"Inha i love you too. Dont worry and trust me ill be back." He smiled at me but i stared at him. Remembering every details of his face, i caressed his face and tangled his hair on my fingers. He was just watching me, his hands locked on my waist. I hug him one more time.

"Im sorry if im too emotional, i just want to cherish this moment." I mumbled in his chest.

"Great idea let me do the same." He lifted my chin and stared at my face. "I cant believe im not gonna be seeing this beauty for a while." He clicked my nose,He cupped my cheeks and kissed every single part of my face. "Does that make you feel better?" He asked softly. I nodded.

"Lets get some sleep. We should have a date tomorrow after school." I get up.

"Okay, im down with that mate." He let out a cute chuckle.

"My Aussie boy is so sexy when he speaks like that." I ruffled his hair and left him there. "Should i do this more often?" He kept speaking in his Aussie accent.

"Its not always sexy. Most of the time you sound funny. I like Felix's better." I closed the bedroom door on him. I quickly went to the bathroom when he came in.

"Yah, Song Inha take that back." He kept knocking on the door. I ignore him and started to brush my teeth. He eventually got tired and stopped.

When i came out he was lying on the bed.

"Do i look sexy now?" He tried to seduced me with a sexy pose.

"Are you that desperate?" I pushed his body away and lay down on my side, he kissed my cheek. "Eew, i just got cleaned up. Brush your teeth first." I wiped away his kiss.

"Ill plant another kiss. Ill be back." He went to the bathroom. He did plant another kiss after getting cleaned up, he fell asleep first. I was staring at his sleeping figure.

I wonder how lonely this house will be once he's gone. I got so used in him in the blink of an eye, how will i live without him? I forgot my life before him, will i be able to continue?

"I am gonna lose you, and all i can do is cherish every moment till then." I moved closer to him and kissed him on the lips then went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 111 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
2.6K 70 9
"I want you to stay with me forever,so i..." - to be contin...
475K 16.2K 80
Olivia is content with her life. She has a job that pays her bills, even though she absolutely hates it. She gives free dance classes twice a week...
3.8K 21 35
skz imagines !! โ€Žโ™ก primarily smut and fluff โ€Ž โ€Ž- REMINDER: Guys this is all fictional, this isn't associated with actual skz! all of these scenarios...