Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

By AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... More

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(9) Half of my heart
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(13) Hericane
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(19) Like Im gonna Lose you
(20) When im with you
(21) We like 2 party
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
💙 Book 2 💙
(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(17) 24k
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(20) Shine
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(26) Know me
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(31) Dont throw it all away our love
(32) On track
(33) Touch
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(22) Goodbye Road

39 2 0
By AmbivertRobot

Jung Sowon

I only have 3 days left with minho and after that he'll be back to being an idol or in reality he'll be gone and return to his real life.

I had no luck of finding that old lady anywhere. Maybe she disappered into thin air or moved out. Maybe this isnt her doing after all and its all just because inha wished for it. But thats just wishful thinking.

I know im not the only one suffering, since inha is also trying her best not to let chan notice her happy facade.

"Youre being sad again." Minho spoke from behind me.

"Im just sad that youre already leaving." I held his arms that was hugging my waist.

"I told you ill be back, we already discussed this baby."

"I know." I was sniffling, if only what he says was true.

"Ill always call every night, and if we dont have a busy schedule ill stay over or visit. I would really do that i promise."

"Instead of promising that, can you just promise you wont forget me instead?" I turned to him.

"You'll be on my head 24/7." I punched his chest. "I promise i wont forget about you." He kissed my forehead.

A call suddenly ruined the moment. It was chan.

Me: sup chan?
Chan: is inha with you?
Me: no why what happened?
Chan: i think she left, i really annoyed her last night and i think she got mad.
Me: maybe she went out.
Chan: ive been waiting for her for 2 hours now, she left her phone.
Me: chan are you crying?

I held my laughter.

Chan: i dont want her to break up with me.
Me: what did you even do to her?
Chan: i asked her to go to the gym with me but she didnt want to, i pleaded her until last night and she got annoyed.

I finally let out a laugh.

Me: chan, 1st of all we dont do gym, 2nd inha got annoyed not mad,im sure she'll go with you. 3rd she didnt leave you, she's probably around the corner lastly she wont break up with you for being petty.
Chan: around the corner?
Me: yep, i guess she's doing it again if she left her phone. Just go look for her around the block and you'll see.

Minho:bye hyung!

"Hyung is such a softie." Minho shrugged.

"Do you want to see something amusing?"

"Are we going to watch a movie?"

"Nope, a live play. Come on." I pulled him outside.

I looked around the corner and finally saw it.

"Isnt that inha?" Minho squinted his eyes.

"Yep, this is gonna be cute." We hid behind a street post.

"What is she doing?" I didnt answer him and let him see for himself. "She's feeding stray dogs?"

"And cats. Its amusing right? She always do it atleast twice a month."

"You both are amazing,oh there's chan hyung." We moved a bit closer so we can hear them.

"Inha!" Chan ran to inha.

"Chan? Did you just cry?"

"This could be a movie." Minho commented and i nodded.

"Why didnt you tell me where you are? I thought you left me."

"What?"

"I thought you got mad at me and left me because i asked you to go to the gym with me."

"Why would i get mad at something like that? Most importantly thats my house why would i leave, you leave." She laughed at chan.

"You two are so alike." Minho made another remark.

Chan hugged inha again, she was still laughing at chan who's acting like a kid.

"Stop being childish and help me instead." She handed chan a bag of dog food.

"Is this your advocacy?" Chan asked.

"Yes, when you get rich i want you to build me an animal shelter okay?" Chan nodded vigorously.

"I cant believe you even cried." Inha was still laughing.

"Doesnt that show how much i love you?" Inha shaked her head.

"It only shows how dumb you are."

I laughed at inha.

"Totally agree with her." I whispered.

"Of course you do." Minho rolled his eyes.

"How did you know i was here?" Inha asked chan.

"I called sowon for help."

"Did you tell her everything?" Chan nodded. "She's probably laughing at you right now." Inha shaked her head at chan.

"Okay, ive never doubted your friendship, lets go back." Minho stopped watching.

"Chan is so cute." I walked back with minho and left the scene.

"He's cute for inha not you."

"Wow, are you gonna be jealous of every conpliment i give to other people?"

"You should only be complimenting me."

"Ooh are you trying to be petty so id say youre cute?" I grinned at him.

"You catch on real fast." He ruffled my hair.

"What can i say? All that book reading made me like this." I chuckled.

...

This month ive been nothing but sweet and clingy with minho, im so surprised at myself. I really took it seriously when i said i would cherish every moment with him. I even put my studies aside sometimes, i tell him excuses since he knows studying is important to me.

I thought of going to the beach with him but he said he needed to rest his body before he comes back. We've also been having date nights every other day so he said we should just spend the day together doing nothing.

"Can you sing to me?" I was lying on his lap like the usual.

"What do you want me to sing?" He combed my hair with his fingers.

"How bout spring day?" He nodded.

He started to sing, his voice was angelic like jungkook's. I closed my eyes for a bit so i can remember this moment forever, i opened my eyes and watch him sing to me.

"You have an amazing voice." I complimented after he was done.

"Thanks."

"Youre also a great dancer, a funny guy, caring, very patient and understanding boyfriend." He nodded continuously. "Thank you for being the best boyfriend and bearing with me."

"Whats with the compliments? Is this your last words? Are you gonna die?"

"I might die once youre gone." I took some lint on his sweater.

"Youre just saying that, youre the strongest girl i know, youre independent. Im pretty sure you'll be fine when i leave." He chuckled.

"That was me before. Ive been depending on you a lot these months, it'll be hard to be on my own again."

"You better take care of yourself and eat 3 meals a day, dont skip meals even if youre in the library. Get some good sleep and go out. Dont bury your face on books, inha will also be lonely so you two should go out together and have fun."

"Yes sir. Anything else?"

"No jiyoung."

"That sucks." He glared at me. "Im just kidding, i only have eyes for you."

"What about jisung?"

"He has my heart. Oops." He frowned even more. "Im just kidding, i like jisung as a person, and i only love you. I just find it funny when you get jealous of jisung."

"You seem to enjoy my pain."

"If youre trying to make me feel guilty and asking for a kiss, im sorry but i dont feel bad."

"It was worth a shot." He chuckled.
We cuddled up and watched a movie together. Time went by fast, it was already midnight.

"I need to get some rest now. Ill be leaving in the afternoon since i have to wait for the others." I just nodded.

We went to bed, i just stare at him.

"I cant sleep knowing i wont be seeing you for a while." He spoke in a low voice.

"Im not sure if i want to sleep either, this might be the last time i can sleep next to you." I caress his cheeks.

"Should we stay up?" He held my hand that was on his cheeks.

"As much as i love that we cant. You need a lot of energy." I scooted closer and kissed him.

"Do you want me to sing for you? You dont look sleepy." I can sense in his voice he was sleepy.

"You should have a good sleep. Do you want me to sing for you instead?"

"That will be nice." He smiled and closed his eyes.

"amugeotdo saenggakhaji ma
Don't think of anything
neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma
Don't say anything, not even a word
geunyang naege useojwo"
Just give me a smile

I started to sing butterfly by bts. He smiled and drifted to sleep.

"nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha
I still can't believe it
i modeun ge da kkumin geot gata
All of this seems like a dream
sarajiryeo hajima
Don't try to disappear
Is it true? Is it true?
You You"

"neomu areumdawo duryeowo
You're so beautiful, that I'm scared
Untrue Untrue
You You You"

My fingers ran from his hair to his face.

"gyeote meomulleojullae
Will you stay by my side
naege yaksokhaejullae
Will you promise me
son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
Geob na geob na."
I'm scared scared scared of that

My voice started to crack and break.

"siganeul meomchullae
Will you stop time
i sungani jinamyeon
If this moment passes
eobseotdeon iri doelkka neol irheulkka
As though it hadn't happened
geobna geobna geobna"
I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you

"I love you sowon."

"I love you too minho." He fell into deep sleep.

"Butterfly, like a Butterfly
machi Butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom
Butterfly, like a butterfly
machi Butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom"

Tears ran down to my face. He'll be gone like a butterfly, and i wont even be a able to touch him anymore.

"Thank you for making me happy." I whispered

"Good bye minho."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 3.5K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...
23.9K 305 16
One-shots to make you more delulu than you already are and to let your imagination run wild. Requests are open and very welcome. Any kink, fantasy, o...
2K 165 17
In where Seungmin had made it his routine to ride the train to school with his best friend, Hyunjin, who just happens to be his crush. -*- ❛❛Seung! I...
7.6K 115 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...