Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

By AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... More

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(9) Half of my heart
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(13) Hericane
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(19) Like Im gonna Lose you
(20) When im with you
(22) Goodbye Road
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
πŸ’™ Book 2 πŸ’™
(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(17) 24k
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(20) Shine
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(26) Know me
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(31) Dont throw it all away our love
(32) On track
(33) Touch
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(21) We like 2 party

48 2 0
By AmbivertRobot

Song Inha

We are having a barbecue party in hyunjin's place. Chan and minho are already there, since i still had some errands to do sowon decided to wait for me so we can go together.

"Do you think they'll be gone by the end of the month?" Sowon turned to me.

"I want to say no but thats too stupid." I chuckled.

"I have a lot of regrets with minho, i dont think it'll go well for me." She sighed.

"Dont think like that. You still have a lot of time with him."

"2 weeks? Im even thinking of skipping school but he might might not like it if i did." Sowon fidgeted with her fingers.

"Im thinking the same, lets get rid of this thoughts for a while. They might notice it if were this gloomy."

We arrived and the door was opened by hyunjin.

"Girlfriend alert! Come in. Those two are dying for you to arrive." He smiled. "Theyre at the back." We walked to the back of his house. It even has a pool.

"Baby!" Chan yelled, he ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug."I was dying already."

"Told yah." Hyunjin walked up to jisung.

Minho and sowon were talking about something.

"Can i help with anything?"

"Its fine, its almost done anyways." He smiled.

We gathered on a table and everyone settled down. The table was a mess, jisung and changbin fighting over a meatball, woojin hogging all the chicken, seungmin wont stop baby talking to jeongin while hyunjin feeds jeongin and Felix was having his own world eating.

"Eyy kids, cant you all be normal for once." Chan yelled and they just nodded.

"Im not a kid." Woojin replied.

"Jisung says youre really pretty inha noona." Jeongin spoke.

"Thanks, but i think sowon wouldnt like that." I pointed at sowon. Chan glared at me and he threw his empty cup at jisung.

"I didnt do anything." He whined.

"I heard sowon likes jisung, is that true?" Hyunjin turned to sowon.

"Yeah, i think he's really funny."

"Ahh hyung, i thought you were making that up." Changbin laughed.

"I like you too noona." Jisung smiled at sowon, making minho throw his sausage at jisung.

"Youre wasting food." Woojin yelled at minho.

"Werent you staring at sowon's pictures last time hyung?" Hyunjin asked woojin.

"Yah! I did not. I just wanted to see what she looked like." Woojin yelled.

Minho threw his chicken bone at woojin.

"You guys are a mess." I laughed.

"So you really did get drunk because of me." Sowon turned to minho. "Can everybody settle down for a sec? I have something to say." Sowon cleared her throat. "I know that you guys heard about me and how i hurt minho-"

"You make it sound like im bad mouthing you." Minho pouted.

"Shush baby, im making a speech. Im sorry if i hadn't treated him right or made him cry. I was on edge and i wasnt thinking straight, maybe some of you had doubts about me but i understand. I hope that i can make it up to you guys and become really good friends. I really love minho so i hope you can trust me now." I clapped loudly and everybody joined.

"Is she a class president or something?" felix suddenly spoke.

"I didnt know you were still there mate." Chan answered.

We all laughed and finished eating later on we settled in the living room and decided to play a game.

It was spin the bottle. The bottle first landed on me.

"Okay babe, truth or dare." Chan asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me." He laughed mischievously.

"Thats lame, felix give me a dare." Chan looked dumbfounded.

"I dare you to eat one whole raw onion." He smiled.

"Thats gross." Hyunjin looked so irked, i ate it.

It has a bad after taste, and my breath is...

"Do you still want that kiss?" Chan shaked his head. I spinned the bottle and it landed on jeongin, he chose truth.

"Make it easy he's just a baby." Woojin reminded me.

"Who's the worst hyung?"

"Noona. Ill get into trouble if i do."

"Arent you suppose to say there isnt a worse hyung?" Chan glared at him.

"Its him isnt it?" I pointed at chan. Jeongin stood up and whispered to me.

"Arent you gonna tell us?" Seungmin asked.

"Its you." He stuck his tongue out.

"It isnt." I shaked my head.

Jeongin spun the bottle and it landed on jisung. He chose dare. He shouldnt have.

"I dare you to kiss either of them." Jeongin pointed at me and sowon.

"Yah, do you want me to die?" He yelled.

"If i were you id go with minho, he's weaker than chan." Woojin suggested.

"No, go with chan hyung. He doesnt hold a grudge but im sure you'll die." Hyunjin laughed.

"Where's your balls? Show as that youre not a chicken." Felix laughed.

Minho was clenching his fist already while chan was popping his knuckles.

"Just a kiss right?" Jeongin nodded. He kissed sowon's hand.

"Im going to kill you!" Minho stood up and was about to pounce but woojin stoped him.

"Why sowon?" Changbin asked.

"Its because chan is our leader." Felix laughed again.

"No, because its more fun seeing minho hyung mad since sowon likes me." Jisung winked at sowon making her laugh. Minho threw his shoe on jisung's head making him whine. The bottle pointed at minho making us all go ooh. Jisung stood up and ran to the bathroom.

"Quick dare me to break jisung's neck." He stood up.

"He's the one who'll be giving the dare hyung." Seungmin laughed.

"Yah! I choose dare and you better make a good one." Minho banged the door, we were all entertained by the scene.

"I dare you not to kill me!" Jisung yelled.

"Thats not allowed!" Chan shouted.

"I wont come out until he's tamed!"

"Sowon, go take your man." Woojin pushed sowon.

"And make him boiling mad? He'll think im enjoying this which is true." Sowon sat back down.

"This is just a game hyung come on." Hyunjin pulled minho away from the door.

"Its safe now han jisung." Chan yelled and jisung came out.

"Good thing it wasnt chan hyung, it'll be like a bull fight if that happens." Jeongin laughed making minho and chan glare at him.

"I dare you to leave sowon- just kidding." He hid behind the sofa. "Im tired already hyung. Just do a sexy dance."

"Thats boring." Seungmin replied.

"Make him do it infront of sowon in 1 minute." I beamed sowon scowled at me.

"Okay do that!" Jisung sat back down.

I played taemin's move. Minho started to do his dance and we all laugh at sowon who was a blushing mess. She tried to cover her eyes but i removed it even minho who was trying his hard to look seductive was laughing at her.

"I think the minute is over." Sowon yelled at jisung who was holding the timer.

"Last 5 seconds hyung, give one last sexy pose."

Minho obliged to jisung's instruction. He held his chest and bit his lip. He seems so gay.

"You can breathe now." Chan patted sowon.

"Your girl just died." Woojin laughed.

"Did you enjoy it?" Changbin wiggled his brows.

"That was so uncomfortable." Sowon shaked her head.

Minho was just laughing at sowon and to the groups remark.

"Do you want a sexy dance from me?" Chan whispered.

"No thanks, i dont want to have nightmares." I patted his cheeks.

"Hmm, i bet you enjoy it when i do it on variety shows." He smirked.

"Are you kidding? Do you want to know who i enjoy watching?" He covered my mouth.

"If its not me then dont say a word."

The game went on woojin was dared to imitate a chicken, seungmin told the truth about hyunjin crying because of a dog commercial, changbin was dared to drink water from the pool by felix, to get back at him felix was dared to drink water with a lot of salt in it. It made felix almost puke. Hyunjin never got his turn sadly, he sulked about it since the circulation repeated but it never came to him. Minho was dared to flick jisungs nose and he put in all his might. Woojin revealed that chan sometimes drool over him. I revealed the story that i made chan cried and they all laughed.

"We should get some rest, jeongin is sleepy already." Woojin spoke.

"Thanks for having us over." Changbin gave hyunjin a thumbs up.

"Youre the best hyung." Seungmin patted his back. Everyone was getting ready to leave.

"You guys are so unfair, wont you at least give me a dare?" He pouted.

"Its late hyunjin, we need to get going." Minho waved.

"You guys are so mean to me, after inviting you over this is what i get?" He sulked.

"Fine lets give him a dare." Jisung stated and hyunjin smiled so happy. "I dare you to clean this mess up. Bye." He walked off.

"Grow up hyunjin, youre lucky you didnt get your turn." Felix yawned.

"Stop telling him to grow up he's to tall already." Changbin followed felix.

"Yah! Help me to clean this mess up!" Hyunjin yelled so loud, we all stopped from leaving.

"My eardrums." I covered my ears.

"Are you throwing a tantrum in front of them?" Seungmin asked, hyunjin glared at him and handed him the cans.

"Hey help out." Sowon nudged minho.

We all started to clean up our mess. Me and sowon washed the dishes since it was too many. They were all busy cleaning the backyard and tables,Even the pool had a few trash floating making hyunjin pissed much more,The carpet had chips and pop corn all over, hyunjin made jisung clean the beer he spilled earlier. Chan and minho cleaned up the barbecue grill.

"Inha." Sowon called while wiping the dishes.

"What is it?"

"We should find that old lady, ask her if she can extend it or something? Maybe make it for life?" She sighed.

"You must really love him, i mean the sowon i knew wouldnt hope for the impossible."

"Dont you?" She turned to me.

"I do, but i already did try to find her." Sowon stopped.

"When?"

"When you were mourning. I spent the week trying to locate her, i even asked the stores near by if they seen her. None of them seen her or none of them knew her."

"I want to try too, i dont want to regret not trying." She sounded determined.

"Well tell me if you find anything."

"Babe, do you need help?" Chan appeared.

"Its fine were already done."

"What were you two talking about? You both look serious." Chan walked up to us.

"Maybe chan can help."

"What is it? Im sure i can help." He smiled at sowon.

"Ill be conducting a survey and i was thinking maybe youre good in statistics."

"Fighting." He left us.

"Good luck."

"On the survey?"

"No, that wasnt real right? I was talking about finding the old lady."

"I was serious about the survey. But ill be doing it next semester."

"Fighting." I left sowon there since minho arrived.

We all went home except for seungmin who stayed over since hyunjin was still sulking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 115 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
467 25 21
"First and Last Love,, Sujin meets her childhood best friend after being separated from each other for years. She is determined to confess her one-si...
49.9K 721 38
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
2.6K 70 9
"I want you to stay with me forever,so i..." - to be contin...